Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jay Kenneth Johnson inks new deal!
Topic Started: Nov 23 2008, 11:16 PM (2,183 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

naley12
Nov 24 2008, 03:13 AM
Amello
Nov 24 2008, 03:10 AM
naley12
Nov 24 2008, 03:09 AM
Amello
Nov 24 2008, 03:07 AM
King
Nov 24 2008, 03:05 AM
Duhon would be a great de-aged Eric too, but I don't know how they'd pull that off.
He could also be any of the four of Justin and Adrienne's children LOL
sorry I started in 1999 so my ? is who are Justin and Adrienne... is Adrienne a brady also?
Justin Kiriakis is Victor nephew and Adrienne Johnson is Steve and Jack's sister,
wow... I missed a lot kind shows how young I am lol
so Justin K. Victor had another Nephew who where his parents... Oh Adrienne... the one who played Bonnie and owns the thousandths place max works at the cheating heart..
Yes, she played Adrienne first in the late 80's, early 90's. Very infrequently did she mention Justin and their four kids, though not all of them all biologically Adrienne's.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Amello
Nov 24 2008, 03:15 AM
naley12
Amello
naley12
Amello
King
Duhon would be a great de-aged Eric too, but I don't know how they'd pull that off.
sorry I started in 1999 so my ? is who are Justin and Adrienne... is Adrienne a brady also?
Justin Kiriakis is Victor nephew and Adrienne Johnson is Steve and Jack's sister,
so Justin K. Victor had another Nephew who where his parents... Oh Adrienne... the one who played Bonnie and owns the thousandths place max works at the cheating heart..
Yes, she played Adrienne first in the late 80's, early 90's. Very infrequently did she mention Justin and their four kids, though not all of them all biologically Adrienne's.
Oh and I'm young too, only 19, but I have just done A LOT of research LOL
Quote Post Goto Top

naley12
Member Avatar

Amello
naley12
Amello
naley12
Amello
King
thanks for explaining I honestly really did not know who the Johnsons were till Kayla came back.. yeah I vaguely remember her mentioning her kids. I only came back to days after Jay came back... he is the one I watch for even though I do not like what they are doing to his character it is like a diff show how thinks can change so quickly.. N~E~ways thanks for the info.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

naley12
Nov 24 2008, 03:19 AM
Amello
naley12
Amello
naley12
Amello
King
thanks for explaining I honestly really did not know who the Johnsons were till Kayla came back.. yeah I vaguely remember her mentioning her kids. I only came back to days after Jay came back... he is the one I watch for even though I do not like what they are doing to his character it is like a diff show how thinks can change so quickly.. N~E~ways thanks for the info.
No problem. A lot of people don't know about them due to being fans from the 90,s so you are not alone LOL

So as a Phillip fan, are you a Phillip and Chloe fan?
Quote Post Goto Top

naley12
Member Avatar

Amello
Nov 24 2008, 03:21 AM
naley12
Amello
naley12
Amello
naley12
Amello
King
No problem. A lot of people don't know about them due to being fans from the 90,s so you are not alone LOL

Yes actually I am a Loud,Proud, True Blue Phloe fan.

Deleted User
Deleted User

naley12
Nov 24 2008, 03:23 AM
Amello
naley12
Amello
naley12
Amello
naley12
Amello
King

Oh, so you must be pissed at how they've basically ruined Chloe turning her into a hobag.
Quote Post Goto Top

naley12
Member Avatar

Amello
Nov 24 2008, 03:26 AM
naley12
Amello
naley12
Amello
naley12
Amello
naley12
Amello
King

Oh, so you must be pissed at how they've basically ruined Chloe turning her into a hobag.
Yes I am :soapbox: but I will not call her a hobag persay considering that she is like 28-30 and has only been with 3 men I still Love here though!
I am also pissed about Philip hanging out with the College crowd also!
Edited by naley12, Nov 24 2008, 03:30 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

naley12
Nov 24 2008, 03:29 AM
Amello
naley12
Amello
naley12
Amello
naley12
Amello
naley12
Amello
King

Yes I am :soapbox: but I will not call her a hobag persay considering that she is like 28-30 and has only been with 3 men I still Love here though!
That's why I said turning LOL because by the time they're through... LOL

I have to say I do like the idea of Phillip and Stephanie though just because of the history between their parents but knowing Dena Higley she won't mention it at all.

Quote Post Goto Top

naley12
Member Avatar

Amello
Nov 24 2008, 03:34 AM
naley12
Nov 24 2008, 03:29 AM
Amello
naley12
Amello
naley12
Amello
naley12
Amello
naley12
Amello
King

That's why I said turning LOL because by the time they're through... LOL

I have to say I do like the idea of Phillip and Stephanie though just because of the history between their parents but knowing Dena Higley she won't mention it at all.

I know LOL so I am hopeing it stops.. cause it needs to stop. it needs to stop like yesterday!
I see no Chem with Hottie Mc. Dimples Philip and Steph, to me its like higley is trying to replace morgan with Stephanie.
I see more Chem with Mel and Phil, god for bid that ever happens...
Higley use History haha.. actually I do not know the history for that whole victor/Steve thing. If she used History Phloe could be together right now and considering Philip put his kid in Adoption or what ever it is called and Chloe was adopted that could bring a great storyline....and you have to admit that the cancer storyline could have been great For Phloe considering Philip was there for Chloe through the whole ordeal of her having cancer. If Philip is going to lean on someone during all this It Should be Chloe considering she knows what his mom is going through. Chloe is going to be a donor for Kate and I bet that you will not see Philip and Chloe talk once! It Just pisses me off to know end. sorry for my little rant.
Edited by naley12, Nov 24 2008, 03:48 AM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Kenny
Nov 23 2008, 11:24 PM
Well, it's official.

He'll be going down with the Titanic.
I share your sentiments, Kenny. All I can hope for is that he gets some kick-ass scenes in the next 18 months like Blake Berris did to stuff his portfolio for when the inevitable happens. Maybe by then, the economy will have turned around some. I just get the sinking feeling that he sold himself out, but a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

NavJLee8785
Nov 23 2008, 11:34 PM
PhoenixRising05
^That is a good question.

Knowing that Drake and Dee knew for awhile they were going, I have to wonder if new of their firing was leaked to strong-arm Jay into staying. It's just way too coincidental IMO. News of him leaving breaks Friday and then we learn about D&D?

When Days does leave us, I so want to see some sort of gossip show cover them. They would have material for months LOL.
Paging PerezHilton!! Paging TMZ!!!!
Nawwww. There are too many good sleezy entertainment shows on cable that would do a kick-ass job on this. "Days: The Expose' "

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

NavJLee8785
Nov 23 2008, 11:36 PM
PhoenixRising05
Nov 23 2008, 11:35 PM
NavJLee8785
PhoenixRising05
^That is a good question.

Knowing that Drake and Dee knew for awhile they were going, I have to wonder if new of their firing was leaked to strong-arm Jay into staying. It's just way too coincidental IMO. News of him leaving breaks Friday and then we learn about D&D?

When Days does leave us, I so want to see some sort of gossip show cover them. They would have material for months LOL.
Paging PerezHilton!! Paging TMZ!!!!
:laugh:

Whatever works!
What am I saying???

PAGING NAVELL J. LEE AND MATTHEW PRESTON!
That'll work! Just get it on cable, too!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

naley12
Nov 24 2008, 01:11 AM
goldylicious
Nov 24 2008, 12:31 AM
phloeishot
Nov 24 2008, 12:29 AM
Drew
Nov 23 2008, 11:30 PM
He must be in need of money. He was doing OK in primetime. Staying on this soap, especially being in the final cast would be young actor career suicide.
Not really; he's being smart. It looks like SAG might go on strike soon and soaps are AFTRA.
And now there is still chance for Philip and Chloe, with JKJ and Nadia. I would like to see them in other romances first, but I love the connection between the characters and hope one day they end up back with each other
I agree with your post I think and still have hope for Philip and Chloe since we do have the original characters in the Role I am hoping they get back together! I would Love for them to realize the only person they have ever loved was there all this time.
Honestly, I don't care WHAT pairing they put him with, as long as it works and it's obvious that it works with the majority of the fans (which PROBABLY eliminates Melanie). I think Stephanie and yes, Chloe (now that they're both actually emoting) might work, but it shouldn't be forced just to give Philip a love story. I'm more concerned about JKJ the ACTOR, and wanting him to get prime, good stuff that will show his range and give him good material for future auditions. And if that means no romance, but terrific Titan storylines, so be it. Right now, ALL actors on Days need to be looking to their future and doing what they can to ensure that, when the inevitable happens, they're ready.
As for hiring more actors.........I guess you can discuss who you want on the show, but right now, with them talking about 40% budget cuts and them cutting D&D (no matter what you think of the actors: their salaries were a pretty big chunk), it would be very, very foolhardy of them to add more actors to the plate right now, no matter how low the salary. And, why would any actor want to sign on, unless they were desperate and willing to take what is probably a pretty temporary job? I guess the economy, but I just don't know....
I tend to think whichever guy would have been in the running for Philip just dodged a huge bullet.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Quote:

And now there is still chance for Philip and Chloe, with JKJ and Nadia. I would like to see them in other romances first, but I love the connection between the characters and hope one day they end up back with each other

I'm hoping for that too. I wish they'd stop wrecking both characters - Philip by being solely interested in little girls, Chloe by skanking around town. It just makes me dislike DH even more for ruining what could be a great story and a great romance of first loves finding each other again.

So far, I've always felt like JKJ has made pretty smart career moves. Only time will tell whether or not this will be another good move or a dumb one. With the economy being the way it is, I can't blame him for wanting a steady job.

FanODays

Chloe and Philip are over and done with especially now that she's with Lucas but panting after Dr. McYucky. The best I can hope for is that Chloe and Yucky pair up and leave town together. Its obvious Higley doesn't know what to do with these characters and it really seems like she is setting up ways to have characters leave town.

Sami and Rafe remind me of Marlena and Roman in the beginning and if they pair Nicole with Brady and Chloe with Daniel, Lucas and EJ, both of whom have taken a severe beating the past year or so, could leave town.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

I am glad to hear he's staying with the show.

In this day and age, and with the economy only getting worse, he's probably realizing it's best to look for another job, while you still have one. :tounge:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply