Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS- Timeline for the firing of Dee and Drake
Topic Started: Nov 24 2008, 11:30 AM (2,645 Views)
Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Why does it matter when they knew? Why do we need a timeline of these events? Is that going to make everything better? Is it going to undo their firings?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kyrai

Drew
Nov 26 2008, 10:15 AM
Why does it matter when they knew? Why do we need a timeline of these events? Is that going to make everything better? Is it going to undo their firings?
I would like to know because of scenes like Monday and Tuesday.

Is Dena going to write Marlena well now that she is leaving or will she continue to destroy Marlena? Was yesterday a before they knew or an after they knew.

Maggie looked truly desolate. I know she was supposed to, but Marlena seemed very off with Maggie. Did they just find out at this time? Did that affect this scene. It seems like it might have, but I did like J&M's scenes, so hard to tell.

I don't have to know, but I'm curious. I know it will be over, and I hate it probably more than you could know, but I still care about them.

Does it hurt anything to know?

Soozn79
Member Avatar

I've only seen photos of the Day of Days Fanfest and a vid here and there, but I thought that DRAKE seemed a little out of sorts that day. I didn't even notice Dee. Even before the news came out that they'd been fired, I was like "Gosh, he looks bummed." Like he didn't want to be there, or something.

~bl~
Member Avatar

I'd like to know timeline just because of how it may influence performances during scenes and the writing of them. No it doesn't change that they were fired, but it falls into a point of reference.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply