Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DH upcoming epis
Topic Started: Nov 25 2008, 03:03 PM (811 Views)
daisysmommy

Since I know there are some of you that will stop watching once she's off-- I thought we might give TIIC a head's up on what's gonna happen when they go...

It appears D. Hall is only on 12/1, 12/3 and 12/4 next week.

Just thought I would pass it on...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

Thanks, Daisysmommy! Just so everyone knows, this info is posted on http://deidrehall.com/news.cfm , and I believe it will be updated with Deidre's airdates until her last show. (*sob*).

hajones1

when is the last day for the other dh dose any body know ?

Ellie

hajones1
Nov 25 2008, 03:39 PM
Unless anyone here has 'scoop', lol, I haven't seen their final airdate (I'm assuming it's together) posted anywhere yet.

Jonatha

Ellie
Nov 25 2008, 03:54 PM
hajones1
Unless anyone here has 'scoop', lol, I haven't seen their final airdate (I'm assuming it's together) posted anywhere yet.
What a bummer! I tuned in to yesterday's ep this morning on Soapnet. And I ended crying during the Marlena and John scenes. :frown: This just sucks! Keep us posted, Ellie.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ellie
hajones1
All the public knows is that they should be leaving together in January.
Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

Jonatha
Nov 25 2008, 04:06 PM
Ellie
hajones1
What a bummer! I tuned in to yesterday's ep this morning on Soapnet. And I ended crying during the Marlena and John scenes. :frown: This just sucks! Keep us posted, Ellie.
Of course, will let you know if I see anything! And I've been crying too! (I feel better that I'm not the only one!!)

annn1
Member Avatar

today (tuesday) eps 10 962 aired,eps 11 000 will be airing in january...do u think that could be Deidre and Drakes last eps?

Deleted User
Deleted User

annn1
Nov 25 2008, 04:11 PM
today (tuesday) eps 10 962 aired,eps 11 000 will be airing in january...do u think that could be Deidre and Drakes last eps?
The 11,000th ep as their last? I would like that actually.
Quote Post Goto Top

naley12
Member Avatar

Amello
Nov 25 2008, 04:13 PM
annn1
Nov 25 2008, 04:11 PM
The 11,000th ep as their last? I would like that actually.
as would I. but I rather them not leave!
Ces Stupid Idiots Dena et Ken sont! mais je savais déjà à l'e.

shiningstar

hajones1
My GUESS is some time in the new year, once the Mayor's killer storyline gets wrapped up.
Edited by shiningstar, Nov 25 2008, 05:27 PM.

Kyrai

Ellie
Nov 25 2008, 04:10 PM
Jonatha
Nov 25 2008, 04:06 PM
Ellie
hajones1
Of course, will let you know if I see anything! And I've been crying too! (I feel better that I'm not the only one!!)
Trust me, you are not the only ones.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply