Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Confirms Berris Departure
Topic Started: Nov 25 2008, 06:13 PM (7,299 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Quote:

I have known about Berris leaving for a long ass time. I am shocked it took them this long to announce it

Couldn't you have dropped us a hint? :smooch:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Red Mist
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Nov 25 2008, 07:02 PM
Quote:

I have known about Berris leaving for a long ass time. I am shocked it took them this long to announce it

Couldn't you have dropped us a hint? :smooch:
:unsure: Sorry, but honestly I did not believe the source was real until recently. Next time I will pass it along...send a pm.

zyona

Tripp
Nov 25 2008, 06:23 PM
sungrey
Nov 25 2008, 06:18 PM
What a fucking waste. Well, Rachel might as well be next because she certainly has no story now.

Nice job, Dena.
Haven't you heard? She and Darin Brooks will be the new supercouple of Days. You know, because people loved them so much the first time.

Another uncle and niece relationship, what is Dena and Corday fixation with family member dating each other? I don't care it is sick and gross.
Edited by zyona, Nov 25 2008, 07:09 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

That sucks!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Anyone think that this could be totally misleading? I mean, this is a cover of a rag that puts out those blurbs on the cover all the time and they are always wrong.

Nick's "departure" could be he is going to rehab for a week and will be back. I mean, this guy just turned in an outstanding performance, and they want to drop him?

I might just wait to see what the whole article is.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Even more reason to give this ridiculous piece of shit show up for good.

Keep twisting the knife, Corday!

Ellie

Dragonish1
Nov 25 2008, 06:57 PM
WTF is up with a Faux Marlena? Fucking creepy if you ask me. Word to the TPTB ...You can try to pass off Tv Brand ketch-up as Heinz but it won't work...The people always know the difference...dammit!
I know! Is this going to be the new town shrink, now that there's going to be an opening at University Hospital?

(And does this remind anyone of Marlena/Samantha years ago? Why not just bring Andrea back, lol?)

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Maybe Blake asked to leave? I would not say that's a dumb move. DOOL is a sinking ship. Might as well save yourself, while you still can.

annalee003
Member Avatar

Charmqn
Nov 25 2008, 07:21 PM
Maybe Blake asked to leave? I would not say that's a dumb move. DOOL is a sinking ship. Might as well save yourself, while you still can.
So true!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Alligato
Nov 25 2008, 07:14 PM
Anyone think that this could be totally misleading? I mean, this is a cover of a rag that puts out those blurbs on the cover all the time and they are always wrong.

Nick's "departure" could be he is going to rehab for a week and will be back. I mean, this guy just turned in an outstanding performance, and they want to drop him?

I might just wait to see what the whole article is.
Not a misleading title this time. The cover just says about more backstage drama. The original poster just added that Blake is gone after looking at the article.

Kyrai

Charmqn
Nov 25 2008, 07:21 PM
I just can't see them firing him. Him asking to leave makes more sense, but I dont pretend to understand tptb.
Edited by Kyrai, Nov 25 2008, 07:39 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Oh and SOD can kiss my ass too because the delivery of their magazine keeps getting later and later for me I just got the Nov 25th issue yesterday...... :flipoff:

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Dammit! If one of the 20 somethings had to go, I would have much preferred Darin to go instead of Blake. :angry:
Edited by Rick, Nov 25 2008, 07:50 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Rick
Nov 25 2008, 07:49 PM
Dammit! If one of the 20 somethings had to go, I would have much preferred Darin to go instead of Blake. :angry:
Same here. Blake is a much better actor.

Ellie

Angie79
Nov 25 2008, 07:51 PM
Rick
Nov 25 2008, 07:49 PM
Same here. Blake is a much better actor.
Agree, but Darin got the Emmy nom, and I wonder if that factored into anything.

Mason
Member Avatar

I knew this was coming.

Higley destroyed Nick and now he's being shipped off. What a waste. What a fucking waste.

Deleted User
Deleted User

And the Horton count is down to 3 on contract. This show should be ashamed. Christmas is going to be terrible this year.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Amello
Nov 25 2008, 07:57 PM
And the Horton count is down to 3 on contract. This show should be ashamed. Christmas is going to be terrible this year.
That's assuming we even GET a Christmas show. And if we do, it'll probably be at the Brady Pub with pitchers of green and red beer instead of ornaments with family names on them.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Nov 25 2008, 07:59 PM
Amello
Nov 25 2008, 07:57 PM
That's assuming we even GET a Christmas show. And if we do, it'll probably be at the Brady Pub with pitchers of green and red beer instead of ornaments with family names on them.
It's scary how realistic that scenario is. Thank go I quit this shitfest show.
Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

Ellie
Nov 25 2008, 07:20 PM
Dragonish1
Nov 25 2008, 06:57 PM
WTF is up with a Faux Marlena? Fucking creepy if you ask me. Word to the TPTB ...You can try to pass off Tv Brand ketch-up as Heinz but it won't work...The people always know the difference...dammit!
I know! Is this going to be the new town shrink, now that there's going to be an opening at University Hospital?

(And does this remind anyone of Marlena/Samantha years ago? Why not just bring Andrea back, lol?)
Funny, Ellie, I was thinking that same thing a few days ago. Just bring back Dee's sister. Oh, well.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply