Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Deidre Hall's last air date; 1/23 -- DE-TIVO AS OF 1/24!
Topic Started: Nov 26 2008, 09:00 AM (3,672 Views)
daisysmommy

Her last air date is 1/23.

Source: Timeless message board

For those of you wishing to stop watching-- and send the asses at NBC the message that they'lre a sinking ratings ship without both the DHs-- don't record/don't watch as of 1/24.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

Oh, my, this is freaking unbelievable! :shame:

Kyrai

daisysmommy
Nov 26 2008, 09:00 AM

For those of you wishing to stop watching-- and send the asses at NBC the message that they'lre a sinking ratings ship without both the DHs-- DETIVO/don't record/don't watch as of 1/24.
Wow... my birthday. Worst present ever.... I can't get over that for the rest of my life, I'll associate my birthday with the day J&M were forced from Days... I just can't believe it.

Thanks for the info.

Edited by Kyrai, Nov 26 2008, 05:31 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I'm sick to my stomach over this. Knowing her final airdate makes it all the more real.

Damn you, Corday.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Kenny
Nov 26 2008, 09:19 AM
I'm sick to my stomach over this. Knowing her final airdate makes it all the more real.

Damn you, Corday.
I know right... Like there's this knot in your stomach...

Frak you Corday. Frak you.

SoapFan82

I'm still stunned that they fired her. Is there any word on how they are writing Marlena (and John) out of the show?l

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks this is exactly what I was told last night. Poor Dee.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

why not just de-tivo it because she show's shit?

brimike

Just in time for March Sweeps. Good call, guys!

Dumbasses...

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Kyrai
Nov 26 2008, 09:13 AM
daisysmommy

For those of you wishing to stop watching-- and send the asses at NBC the message that they'lre a sinking ratings ship without both the DHs-- DETIVO/don't record/don't watch as of 1/24.
Wow... my birthday. Worst present ever....

Thanks for the info.

That sucks.

I get teareyed thinking about this,KEN CORDAY you swine I HATE U.

e83talus
Member Avatar

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Nov 26 2008, 11:13 AM
Kyrai
daisysmommy

Thanks for the info.

That sucks.

After 22+ years this will be my last day of Days. That is more than half of my life. I am well and truly down... :frown:

jules

e83talus
Nov 26 2008, 11:39 AM
JohnandMarlenaFreak
Nov 26 2008, 11:13 AM
Kyrai
daisysmommy

Thanks for the info.

That sucks.

After 22+ years this will be my last day of Days. That is more than half of my life. I am well and truly down... :frown:
Same here. I came back to watching Days in 91 when Marlena returned from the dead and I will be leaving with her! Thanks for the info.

King
Member Avatar

It really is unbelievable and disappointing, but I won't stop watching.

In fact, this news is making me WATCH. I want to see how they'll be written out!

andromeda

Deidre Hall and J&M's last air date is the last day I ever watch this show. Fuck you, Corday. Fuck you.

~bl~
Member Avatar

Kyrai on your birthday :( That is so awful. Having a last airdate makes it seem more real.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I figured it would be around this time.

Wish it was during sweeps or the 11,000th episode. I just think it would help to have some more time because I have a feeling the exit is going to be shoddy as it seems the show is focusing on the story that was in place already for the next few weeks. We'll see.

I think I'm at the point where I just want them offscreen after the shitty stuff we've seen of them so far this week.

Ellie

Sigh. She started at episode 2,667 (thanks Jason!) and will end at 11,002.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I would use this as an excuse to do a major flashback/reunion episode for 11,000 and then spend 11,001 and 11,002 focusing on their goodbyes and sendoff. That would be ideal IMO.

Ellie

PhoenixRising05
Nov 28 2008, 01:41 AM
I would use this as an excuse to do a major flashback/reunion episode for 11,000 and then spend 11,001 and 11,002 focusing on their goodbyes and sendoff. That would be ideal IMO.
Sounds like a good idea under the circumstances. Which is a good indicator that they probably won't do it, lol.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I think the sendoff will be fine.

It's everything before it that concerns me, especially with what we have been getting lately.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply