Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Nicole's Dirty Little Secret!; Article Summary...
Topic Started: Nov 26 2008, 01:14 PM (3,877 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Please link back to DR. Thanks! :)

From the latest issue of SOW...

Arianne Zucker says that Nicole isn't "scheming" to keep the truth about her miscarriage from EJ -- she's just so desperate because she's afraid of losing her dream life. She never expected to have something as "positive and happy" in her life as a baby, and now that she's miscarried, she's terrified of losing EJ.

Dr. Baker tells Nicole that she will never be able to have another child. Sad and devastated, Nicole ends up going to a maternity store where the sales lady persuades her to put on a dress. It's a dress that pregnant women are meant to wear when they're larger, so she gives Nicole a fake "baby belly" to wear as she tries it on. That's what gives her the idea to continue faking her pregnancy.

Nicole takes the fake belly home and ends up getting a visit from Brady. He is confused and asks her what the hell she's doing, and she explains that she just can't tell EJ that she's lost the baby yet. Brady is reluctant to keep her secret, but once he sees how desperate she is, he agrees to go along with it.

EJ comes home and Nicole panics when he tells her that he went to visit Dr. Baker. However, her fears are put at ease when he informs her that he wasn't given permission to access her medical records. Later, EJ suggests that they visit Dr. Baker together and Nicole decides that this is the perfect time to tell him the truth.

The two of them end up going to the clinic but EJ gets a phonecall, leaving Nicole alone with the doctor. Nicole tries to bribe Dr. Baker to keep her secret. When EJ returns, Nicole tells him that everything is fine with the baby and Dr. Baker doesn't say anything.

When Stefano learns of the complications with Nicole's pregnancy, he informs her that he is flying in his own personal physician be her doctor. EJ is thrilled with the idea, but Nicole is terrified that Stefano will discover the truth and kill her.

Nicole gets tough with Stefano, telling him that she doesn't appreciate him going behind her back and choosing her doctor -- "it's MY body!" Arianne Zucker says that Nicole really tells Stefano off, and it's great. Nicole really stands her ground. EJ and Stefano "relent -- for now."

Nicole is happy that she has dodged yet another close call, but she knows that she doesn't have a long-term plan to continue with the lie. She's playing it all day-by-day, convinced that EJ won't love her or stay with her if she finds out that she's no longer pregnant with his child.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

Looks really good i hope she dont screw this up Dena and please kayla & Steve back my god they were backburned for like what 1 year now

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Quote:

Arianne Zucker says that Nicole isn't "scheming" to keep the truth about her miscarriage from EJ -- she's just so desperate because she's afraid of losing her dream life.

It's not scheming to wear a fake belly?

Quote:

EJ is thrilled with the idea, but Nicole is terrified that Stefano will discover the truth and kill her.

If only...........

Thanks Kenny!
Edited by mbdimera, Nov 26 2008, 01:24 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

Yeah, like Stefano would really be intimidated by Nicole, LoL.

Well, then again, I guess Higley's castrated version of Stefano would be.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Finally sounds like we might get an exciting story..With lies and deceptions...And hopefully a big event to expose them all...

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Nov 26 2008, 01:53 PM
Finally sounds like we might get an exciting story..With lies and deceptions...And hopefully a big event to expose them all...
It needs a few more layers. We need the lies to snowball and for the story to take several twists and turns. I fear that it's going to hit a wall and just fall apart before really getting the chance to reach a crescendo.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Kenny
Nov 26 2008, 01:57 PM
Kevc1980
Nov 26 2008, 01:53 PM
It needs a few more layers. We need the lies to snowball and for the story to take several twists and turns. I fear that it's going to hit a wall and just fall apart before really getting the chance to reach a crescendo.
I heard a rumor, that Sami is going to give her baby up to the convent to save it..and Nicole will unknowingly end up with Sami's baby..That would be a pretty great twist...Finally, a memorable storyline..And it would be a good reason for having both Nicole and Sami end up pregnant at the same time..

shiningstar

Nicole is not scheming? Right every sane, normal woman who has just suffered a miscarriage and is afraid of loosing everything goes out and buys a pregnancy pillow to continue with the charade and bribe doctors. What a load of bs. Thanks for posting Kenny.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

If its not scheming I don't know what you call it!!!!!!!!!!

marisol40

Hummm....I wonder what she would do if she were actually "scheming"??

pspcindy
Member Avatar

marisol40
Nov 26 2008, 02:53 PM
Hummm....I wonder what she would do if she were actually "scheming"??
Maybe get her hands on Sami's baby and pass it off as her own.

"Not scheming"...how rich.

thanks Kenny!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

A scheme would be something more thought out, I guess.

Sounds like my kind of story, though. Kristen doing it is what got me hooked on the show in the first place (well, that and Sami vs. Carrie).

Mason
Member Avatar

px780
Nov 26 2008, 05:22 PM
Sounds like my kind of story, though. Kristen doing it is what got me hooked on the show in the first place (well, that and Sami vs. Carrie).
Of course, back then, we had a writer who actually understood the concept of suspense.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I think she meant that in Nicole's mind, she isn't scheming, but she really is. Lots of jumping on Nicole for not scheming!

This is the way I love Nicole - schemy...and hopefully, if we get EJ back to scheming, and those two can rock some scenes.
This sounds pretty awesome! HOpefully it doesn't last too long.

Funny, if you end up saying "scheme" a bunch of times, it sounds really weird...like it isn't even a word.

~bl~
Member Avatar

At least if she ended up with Sami's baby if they did a DNA test, the kid would match the Dimera clan, so the story could continue for a longer period of time.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Oh Brother, what crap.....Thanks Kenny! :)

daysfan
Member Avatar

Nicole, why are you getting fake baby bellies from stores? Just go find Kristen's! :P

This actually sounds REALLY good.
Edited by daysfan, Nov 26 2008, 09:49 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This does sound good.

I also like how they show how she gets the idea to use the padding. You can tell the writers are into this story because they are showing every step and beat. That is a very good sign.

I hope it's as good as it sounds and they let this fester a bit. The last thing this show needs is to start this story and end it in 3 months. Build this sucker up for awhile and get people to invest. This show needs one of these kind of stories with a hell of a payoff. It's been awhile.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

PhoenixRising05
Nov 28 2008, 01:08 AM
This does sound good.

I also like how they show how she gets the idea to use the padding. You can tell the writers are into this story because they are showing every step and beat. That is a very good sign.

I hope it's as good as it sounds and they let this fester a bit. The last thing this show needs is to start this story and end it in 3 months. Build this sucker up for awhile and get people to invest. This show needs one of these kind of stories with a hell of a payoff. It's been awhile.
Tim, you better be right. Because if they totally destroy Nicole in the process and turn her into a cartoon character of deceit..........I won't be held responsible for my actions........... :soapbox:
Edited by ladyofthelake, Nov 28 2008, 09:19 AM.

ges
Member Avatar

I hate Nicole and have not a shred of pity for her character, but I admit the actress that plays her is very good. However, I hate the bitch. And I hate looking at her every day. And here is a tip for the hairstylist that is doing her hair. It looks like a toddler used a curling iron on Nicole. She looks like a mental patient that curled her hair for an imaginary visitor. Cut the crap! Go back to beauty school , you hack.
p.s. I wonder if nicole will fondle her fake tummy 24/7 like she did when she was pregnant. So freaking annoying. Method-acting pompous tramp.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply