Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
John,Marlena and Dr Taylor; spoiler
Topic Started: Nov 28 2008, 06:33 PM (1,730 Views)
annn1
Member Avatar

I read on a days site (cant remember the name off the site) a interview with Sandra Fergusen(Dr Taylor)that she is ment to looke like Marlena for a reason....

some spoilers and rumors from days cafe

http://www.dayscafe.com/rumors-luxury.html

Could Dr Taylor be a long lost daughter off Marlena?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

annn1
Member Avatar

Maybe she had a daughter when she was very young and she had to give the baby up for adoption....

Mason
Member Avatar

I hope to high Heaven this is just a bad rumor.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

I didn't watch much of the Maralex s/l, but wasn't it suggested that they had a kid?

Jiggs
Member Avatar

annn1
Nov 28 2008, 06:33 PM
I read on a days site (cant remember the name off the site) a interview with Sandra Fergusen(Dr Taylor)that she is ment to looke like Marlena for a reason....

some spoilers and rumors from days cafe

http://www.dayscafe.com/rumors-luxury.html

Could Dr Taylor be a long lost daughter off Marlena?
That sounds too much like a storyline and I doubt they have plans for any kind of storyline for characters that will be gone in a few weeks.

annn1
Member Avatar

i remeber reading on soap opera digest a while ago,on the history off Marlena...it said that Marlena was once brutaly raped,does anyone know if she got pregnant after the rape?

brimike

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This rumor has been the highlight of my day. Part of me hopes it is true, for the sheer stupidity of it. Sandra Ferguson is Deidre Hall's daughter? Maybe they'll make her DJ, and say she had a sex change, and the baby didn't die of SIDS.

Marlena's transexual daughter. Right.

This is the funniest thing I've heard about Days in I don't even know how long.

Mason
Member Avatar

brimike
Nov 28 2008, 06:58 PM
Part of me hopes it is true, for the sheer stupidity of it. Sandra Ferguson is Deidre Hall's daughter? Maybe they'll make her DJ, and say she had a sex change, and the baby didn't die of SIDS.
Don't give Higley any "brilliant" ideas!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

brimike
Nov 28 2008, 06:58 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This rumor has been the highlight of my day. Part of me hopes it is true, for the sheer stupidity of it. Sandra Ferguson is Deidre Hall's daughter? Maybe they'll make her DJ, and say she had a sex change, and the baby didn't die of SIDS.

Marlena's transexual daughter. Right.

This is the funniest thing I've heard about Days in I don't even know how long.
Oh dear lord it's sad that we have to be scared that something like this could actually happen considering who the head writer is...... :run:

brimike

Oh, I don't think they're even that stupid. It's like if a head writer solved a murder mystery by explaining the killer is somebody the victim NEVER met on-camera, but was blackmailing off-camera because he knew he was gay, despite the fact the audience has been watching him for YEARS with women, and then..

...oh wait. Never mind.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Did you ever think Billie's miscarried baby would show up later? Quit tempting the fates! Besides, isn't this doctor supposed to be the doctor of Marlena's thesis advisor? If I read the article about John correctly posted elsewhere, I think John expects to see a male (probably this thesis advisor) who had passed on, and his daughter took over the practice.
What's more likely is this doctor might be mistaken for Marlena and killed. Shades of Sam, anyone?

brimike

ladyofthelake
Nov 28 2008, 07:22 PM
Did you ever think Billie's miscarried baby would show up later? Quit tempting the fates! Besides, isn't this doctor supposed to be the doctor of Marlena's thesis advisor? If I read the article about John correctly posted elsewhere, I think John expects to see a male (probably this thesis advisor) who had passed on, and his daughter took over the practice.
What's more likely is this doctor might be mistaken for Marlena and killed. Shades of Sam, anyone?
God, you're so right. I never in a million years thought Georgia would end up alive and well...

Thank God this is all just a DaysCafe rumor, and we can laugh about it. LOL!

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

OH GOSH,PLEASE be untrue,enough of Marlena giving birth and not remembering it,didn't Higley do that whole Alien twin Cassie/Rex thing,she needs to come up with better newer stuff.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

brimike
Nov 28 2008, 07:30 PM
ladyofthelake
Nov 28 2008, 07:22 PM
God, you're so right. I never in a million years thought Georgia would end up alive and well...

Thank God this is all just a DaysCafe rumor, and we can laugh about it. LOL!
The LAST thing I want to see is that DaysCafe chick write her smug little "Indeed!" in red letters about this... :D
I still think they're going to try to re-enact Sam's murder, only with this doctor. That is the way to keep her short-term. Then again.........(is there a cringing emoticon?)

Kyrai

I always knew Marlena was pregnant with RoJohn's baby when she supposedly died in that plane crash!!

She must be John and Marlena's long lost daughter. How wonderful that she's a shrink like her mom. I bet they all go off together back to the island to make life better for those who live there.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I doubt it.

Days cafe isn't the best source either.

I am getting the feeling she is connected in some way to Marlena and/or John though. I just don't think it's something like this.

annn1
Member Avatar

did sam (marlenas twin sister) have a child?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I would find it pretty interesting if she ended up being Marlena's daughter or Sam's daughter.

In fact I think I would REALLY enjoy that.

However, with Hall leaving in January....what is the point really?

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I doubt they're related. Maybe the killer kills Dr. Taylor thinking she's Marlena. And maybe that's why John & Marlena leave town.

annn1
Member Avatar

i think they leave town to go see a dockter in another country,somone that can help John...Marlena goes with him,to be by his side..........

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply