Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Scoops for the holidays!
Topic Started: Dec 1 2008, 12:48 PM (5,517 Views)
Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

I was hoping that they would mention Nick but no luck I guess. Even with him leaving the show it would be nice to show Chelsea visiting him. It's because of him she was able to have the tender sweet moment two years ago with Hope.

And instead we get the suckitude of Max and Chelsea.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Tripp
Dec 1 2008, 01:38 PM
I was hoping that they would mention Nick but no luck I guess. Even with him leaving the show it would be nice to show Chelsea visiting him. It's because of him she was able to have the tender sweet moment two years ago with Hope.

Not that i want Max and Chelsea, but if it keeps Max and Stephanie apart i'm okay with it...Also it means we will be getting Phillip and Stephanie, who i really want..
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Phillip and Stephanie have more scenes coming up too.

Mason

I could maybe get behind Philip and Stephanie if they would just recast Stephanie and give the character a total personality transplant.

Just ship Max out of town if his only option is to be paired with one of his nieces.

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

i'm not surpised about alice not making an appearance. last i heard several motnhs ago, frances wasn't doing well. i do hope they repeat one of her chirstmas spiels from years past. i loved how they always ended the show with her wishing everyone happy holidays. even if she can't be there, it won't really feel like christmas without the show ending that way, at least for me.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Kevc1980
Dec 1 2008, 01:42 PM
Tripp
Dec 1 2008, 01:38 PM

Not that i want Max and Chelsea, but if it keeps Max and Stephanie apart i'm okay with it...Also it means we will be getting Phillip and Stephanie, who i really want..
I don't konw. They are screwing up Stephanie/Philip big time having Melanie there.

Of course I'm obviously just a bitter fan. The fact that Max gets to continue having love interests while Nick sits in prison. I wonder if they will even bother to show his ornament. Ten bucks says it will get dropped and shattered.

Emma Frost
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Dec 1 2008, 01:35 PM
Emma Frost
Dec 1 2008, 01:32 PM
Thanks OBK!! Sounds pretty good!! I'm very intrigued by the Julie and Stephano scenes.

Did Julie look upset?
These scenes are at the hospital around the time of the reading of the Christmas story. It appears that they just ran into each other, no idea what they say to each other.
Hmmm . . . interesting! I wonder what Stephano is doing at the hospital.

Thanks OBK!! You rock!!! :rockon:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK for the scoop!! Doesn't sound like Sami's leaving WP anytime soon!! Higley has really screwed this storyline up!!!

EJole
Member Avatar
BANNED

NOT AGAIN NICOLE KILLING SOMEBODY, PLEASE! SHE HAD SUFFERED ENOUGH!

THE WRITERS SUCK!

Mason

Nicole isn't going to kill anybody.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

EJole
Dec 1 2008, 03:00 PM
NOT AGAIN NICOLE KILLING SOMEBODY, PLEASE! SHE HAD SUFFERED ENOUGH!

THE WRITERS SUCK!
I didn't say that! She doesn't kill anyone, she only threatens him with a gun.

Ellie

luvpumpkns
Dec 1 2008, 01:53 PM
i'm not surpised about alice not making an appearance. last i heard several motnhs ago, frances wasn't doing well. i do hope they repeat one of her chirstmas spiels from years past. i loved how they always ended the show with her wishing everyone happy holidays. even if she can't be there, it won't really feel like christmas without the show ending that way, at least for me.
That's a really good point - I hope Frances is doing well enough to be on this show, but if not, I hope they include Alice somehow.

Thanks as always OBK for the scoop!

Posted Image

Mason

Man, that picture makes me miss Julie Pinson!
Edited by Mason, Dec 1 2008, 03:13 PM.

Ellie

Mason
Dec 1 2008, 03:12 PM
Man, that picture makes me miss Julie Pinson!
Me too - it's a screencap I made of last year's show, and I'd totally forgotten she was in the picture! I had a jolt too when I looked at it just now before I posted it. Sigh.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I'm happy we get to see Victor this christmas :)

peaches179

Mason
Dec 1 2008, 01:46 PM
I could maybe get behind Philip and Stephanie if they would just recast Stephanie and give the character a total personality transplant.

Just ship Max out of town if his only option is to be paired with one of his nieces.
ICAM! Phelle is the only pairing that even seem remotely interesting me.

They could just shipped Max out of town period. Never have liked the character. He's boring.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Nicole holds a gun on the doctor?

Someone's getting desperate, LoL.

The last time I recall someone holding another person at gunpoint at Christmas time was in 1998, when Sami shot up the Kiriakis living room. Good stuff!

Alligato
Member Avatar

^Kenny - I love that picture of Kate the Great...and I miss Julie Pinson too.

...and of course with all the happiness of the holidays, there is always one desperate, miserable person...this year being Nicole. I can't believe she is still hiding the pregnancy at Christmas. Stupid.

Love that we should get some happy family Christmas scenes...talk about bittersweet. Didn't last year Nick and Max read the Christmas story. Just love that Doug and Julie do it this year.
However, it seems that the year following your Christmas story reading, you go insane. Patch read it when he returned and a month later, he was in a loony bin. Last year Nick read it and soon turned into a psycho killer. Better watch out, Doug! LOL!!

Thanks for the spoils, OBK! You have been right on the money with these! Much love to ya!

Nicole Walker

Will the doctor get a bullet in the azz? LOL.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Well, let's think about this.

Nicole doesn't pull a gun on the doctor in self-defense, because it's highly unlikely that he's trying to kill her. It's also unlikely that she pulls a gun on him just in the middle of casual conversation. She has to have something up her sleeve. Perhaps EJ is on his way to the office and she holds Callahan at gunpoint to keep him quiet, but it's already been established that EJ isn't allowed to have Nicole's medical information. Maybe she's gonna force him to come with her so that she can lock him in the secret room, LoL.

I mean, she's gonna have to silence the doctor somehow. He knows that she lost the baby and she can't very well pass off another baby as her own with him knowing the truth.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply