Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Scoops for the holidays!
Topic Started: Dec 1 2008, 12:48 PM (5,597 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

Nicole must have some kind of fascination with guns, LoL.

She held Rex Rollings at gunpoint in 2000, her father in 2001, she shot Colin in 2002, and I think she shot at Victor in 2003.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cjknick
Member Avatar

Kenny
Dec 1 2008, 05:27 PM
Well, let's think about this.

Nicole doesn't pull a gun on the doctor in self-defense, because it's highly unlikely that he's trying to kill her. It's also unlikely that she pulls a gun on him just in the middle of casual conversation. She has to have something up her sleeve. Perhaps EJ is on his way to the office and she holds Callahan at gunpoint to keep him quiet, but it's already been established that EJ isn't allowed to have Nicole's medical information. Maybe she's gonna force him to come with her so that she can lock him in the secret room, LoL.

I mean, she's gonna have to silence the doctor somehow. He knows that she lost the baby and she can't very well pass off another baby as her own with him knowing the truth.
I think the good old honest Doc blackmails her for some big bucks .... it's been spoiled that EJ or perhaps Stefano gives her a million dollar trust fund - for some stupid reason and the Doc had learned from EJ earlier that he was a DiMera and had some money so when Nicole asks the Doc to keep her secret - the Doc blackmails her! So perhaps this whole gun thing is a result of that blackmail! Perhaps instead of giving him more money Nicole gives him a bullet to silence him!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Mason
Dec 1 2008, 05:33 PM

She held Rex Rollings at gunpoint in 2000, her father in 2001, she shot Colin in 2002, and I think she shot at Victor in 2003.
Also, don't forget the good old Trent Robbins who she pulled a gun on just a couple of months ago...I would have capped him though. He deserved it.

Why doesn't someone take the gun away from Nicole?

The best spoiler that I am looking forward to is the one where EJ finds out she ain't preggers!!! OBK - please come up with that one soon! Please! I wanna know what happens next.

Kenny
Member Avatar

cjknick
Dec 1 2008, 05:38 PM
I think the good old honest Doc blackmails her for some big bucks .... it's been spoiled that EJ or perhaps Stefano gives her a million dollar trust fund - for some stupid reason and the Doc had learned from EJ earlier that he was a DiMera and had some money so when Nicole asks the Doc to keep her secret - the Doc blackmails her! So perhaps this whole gun thing is a result of that blackmail! Perhaps instead of giving him more money Nicole gives him a bullet to silence him!
Oooh, well that makes sense. I knew there had to be something to it.

phloeishot
Member Avatar

Ok why isn't Brady with John & Marlena instead of Philip & Victor? That makes no sense.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Mason

I can't remember who Rex Rollings was.......

Mason
Member Avatar

Rhiannon
Dec 1 2008, 05:53 PM
Mason

I can't remember who Rex Rollings was.......

I think he helped Victor steal back the $5 million Kate paid Nicole to marry Lucas.

daysfan
Member Avatar

Good heavens just bring back Abby or Morgan if you send Max out of Stephanie's orbit but back into Chelsea's! Max/Chelsea ARE more tolerable than Stax, but Max has bounced around so much in the past couple of years, and he never lasts with any woman.

Although, its probably for the better because if he ever adopted any children with them, I could see it now: "I can't WAIT until they get old enough for me to date them!" :P

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

phloeishot
Dec 1 2008, 05:52 PM
Ok why isn't Brady with John & Marlena instead of Philip & Victor? That makes no sense.
Probably because Brady has no relationship with this John yet and he is still close to Victor. Although Marlena has been pleased to see him, she's only his stepmother and I think he's closer to Victor as his grandfather.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Love the yearly Horton tradition.

I was hoping to see John & Marlena read the story at the hospital. It would be a nice touch to their departure.

Ellie

Jinxie
Dec 1 2008, 08:54 PM
I was hoping to see John & Marlena read the story at the hospital. It would be a nice touch to their departure.
lol I am sitting here laughing thinking of how the New John Black would handle the Christmas story.

peaches179

Ellie
Dec 1 2008, 09:11 PM
Jinxie
lol I am sitting here laughing thinking of how the New John Black would handle the Christmas story.

:roflol:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

haha. I can picture him starting with something like, "okay sit down rugrats!"

Ellie

Jinxie
Dec 1 2008, 09:15 PM
haha. I can picture him starting with something like, "okay sit down rugrats!"
LOL yes, and totally butchering the names in the story.

hops
Member Avatar

Jinxie

I was thinking that it would have been nice, but I didn't let myself hope. It would have been nice to have John and Marlena spend time with Brady on Christmas too, he is living with Marlena, but oh well.

Mistletoe was J&M's traditional Christmas moment, but I don't expect that either.
Edited by hops, Dec 1 2008, 09:40 PM.

jules

Jinxie

nice thought about J&M reading the story, but I'm fairly sure Days won't do one special thing for them.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Ellie
Dec 1 2008, 09:11 PM
Jinxie
Oh gosh me too,I loved when Steve did it on 06,calling god ''The Big dude'',but if NuJohn read the christmas story it would so top that.

phloeishot
Member Avatar

Brady and Victor were never close and Brady and Philip can't stand each other. It still doesn't make sense. Brady slept with Nicole while she was still married to Victor.

daysfan
Member Avatar

phloeishot
Dec 2 2008, 12:12 AM
Brady and Victor were never close and Brady and Philip can't stand each other. It still doesn't make sense. Brady slept with Nicole while she was still married to Victor.
Brady and Philip aren't close, but Brady and Victor had a HUGE grandson-grandfather bond from 2003-2005. It felt like EVERY other word Victor said was "I am NOT going to let Nicole touch MY GRANDSON"

Pudge Goddess
Member Avatar

Glad to hear that Doug and Julie will be doing the Christmas story. :-)

When the hell is the Chloe/Lucas crapfest going to end??

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply