Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Scoops for the holidays!
Topic Started: Dec 1 2008, 12:48 PM (5,631 Views)
Dr. Chip

A Julie/Stefano scene is a nice idea.

Stefano was fascinated by Julie when he first came to Salem, but that fascination didn't hold a candle to his obsession with Marlena.

Doug and Julie have never been fond of Stefano. One of the first deaths Stefano faked was her Uncle Mickey's. Doug was married to Stefano's ex-lover, Lee Dumonde, for a time. And Julie's son, David, was married to Stefano's daughter, Renee. Julie was not a big Renee fan!

After all their history, the Bo/Hope involvement with the DiMeras, Andre faking Doug's death, etc., what a conversation they could have! Again, nice idea, but the execution probably won't mean much.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Thanks, OBK. I adore your scoops.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

thanks obk!

Pretty In Pink

I am glad that Doug and Julie are the ones doing the Christmas story. Looking foward to seeing more vets like Bo, Hope, Tony, Stefano and Victor.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This all sounds good.

I love the character interactions the most. JULIE/STEFANO?! That's shock and Tony and Marlena should be good.

Max/Chelsea I can tolerate. Love that we get more Philip/Stephanie and Lucas/Chloe and I'm glad that Victor, Caroline, Maggie, etc will be around.

I just hope Frances can be there. I think she may not be and it's not her or the show's fault but, if she isn't able, I hope they just use the ending they used a few times with her saying Merry Christmas to everyone. Any way they can have her be a part of it would be nice.

I thought for sure Bo would read the Christmas story this year given his illness but I like Doug and Julie doing it too, especially all dressed as Santa and Mrs. Clause.

The Nicole stuff does sort of remind me of Sami shooting up the mansion in 1998 LOL.

This all sounds great. Thanks OBK.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

For the first time, I'm feeling sad for Sami. Christmas must nearly kill her without her family. When do we get to see Will?

six
Member Avatar

Dr. Chip
Dec 2 2008, 01:48 AM
A Julie/Stefano scene is a nice idea.

Stefano was fascinated by Julie when he first came to Salem, but that fascination didn't hold a candle to his obsession with Marlena.

Doug and Julie have never been fond of Stefano. One of the first deaths Stefano faked was her Uncle Mickey's. Doug was married to Stefano's ex-lover, Lee Dumonde, for a time. And Julie's son, David, was married to Stefano's daughter, Renee. Julie was not a big Renee fan!

After all their history, the Bo/Hope involvement with the DiMeras, Andre faking Doug's death, etc., what a conversation they could have! Again, nice idea, but the execution probably won't mean much.
Thanks for that. I didn't realize they had history- or that Julie had a son, but I digress.

Thanks for the scoop, OBK.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

hops
Dec 1 2008, 09:36 PM
Jinxie
Dec 1 2008, 08:54 PM
Love the yearly Horton tradition.

I was hoping to see John & Marlena read the story at the hospital. It would be a nice touch to their departure.
I was thinking that it would have been nice, but I didn't let myself hope. It would have been nice to have John and Marlena spend time with Brady on Christmas too, he is living with Marlena, but oh well.

Mistletoe was J&M's traditional Christmas moment, but I don't expect that either.
Isn't mistletoe kinda everyone's Christmas tradition?

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Aaawwwwww! Ciara hangs her ornament! I hope she hangs it next to Zack's! That would be sooooooo CUTE!!!

Hoping that Alice (Frances Reid) will be able to be there!

Thanks OBK!
Edited by KristianFanForever, Dec 3 2008, 02:34 AM.

phloeishot
Member Avatar

Pudge Goddess
Dec 2 2008, 01:08 AM

When the hell is the Chloe/Lucas crapfest going to end??
I was wondering the same thing! Someone make it stop!!! :soapbox:
Edited by phloeishot, Dec 3 2008, 07:40 AM.

DOOLrox

I'm always thrilled to see Doug and Julie any time, so I'm thrilled they'll be doing the Christmas Story. It's really a shame they aren't on the show full time - SSH can act RINGS around most on daytime, and she and BH are such a fabulous couple, and so linked in with so many characters on the show. A real waste. Sigh. And I'm all kinds of sad about Frances probably not being able to do the Christmas show, but I can't say I'm surprised either, given the reports we've had on her health. I hope the writers do as many have suggested and use an old clip of her, because I agree, it just wouldn't be Christmas without Alice!!

I'm totally sad at the idea this could be John and Marlena's last Christmas, but I'm betting what we get for that is Marlena's Miracle of John regaining his memory, given what Kenny said was planned for them.

I guess I'll just have to hope that they are somehow hiding something and we will actually get some motion on the EJami S/L, or at least some good scene as a break in the raging suckitude of this Rafe/Nicole crap. Interesting that EJ is spoiled but Nic isn't - hoping that is significant, cuz I so want her downfall to begin SOONEST! The Ho needs to Go! And I can't believe they would really have Sami spend Christmas apart from her babies and her family, never mind EJ. Days has always been big on reuniting families at Christmas, and I'll really be shocked if they just leave her locked away. Of course, with these writers, no idea is too awful to be off the table. Sigh.

At least give us Alice, okay guys?

DOOLrox

Oh, and thanks mucho as always OBK, for taking the time to share!

Mason
Member Avatar

DOOLrox
Dec 4 2008, 01:33 AM
At least give us Alice, okay guys?
That's not really up to the show, given Frances' fragile health.

DoolDiva
Member Avatar

daysfan
Dec 2 2008, 12:43 AM
phloeishot
Dec 2 2008, 12:12 AM
Brady and Victor were never close and Brady and Philip can't stand each other. It still doesn't make sense. Brady slept with Nicole while she was still married to Victor.
Brady and Philip aren't close, but Brady and Victor had a HUGE grandson-grandfather bond from 2003-2005. It felt like EVERY other word Victor said was "I am NOT going to let Nicole touch MY GRANDSON"
Yes, that was around the time that alcoholic crazy Nicole was scheming to get Jan to help kill Victor so she could then move on to poisoning Chloe's face leaving her forever disfigured allowing her to be with Brady, knowing (or at least thinking in her alcohol induced mind) he wouldn't want anything to do with the new and improved ghoul girl done "ala Nicole style"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply