Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Susan Hayes' debut script from 1968 now online!
Topic Started: Dec 2 2008, 04:03 AM (517 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Hi all. Never posted here before. Just wanted to let everyone know that I put the first half of Susan Seaforth Hayes' debut episode as Julie from 12/11/68 online. Here's the info:

In celebration of Susan Seaforth Hayes' 40th anniversary with "Days of Our Lives", Susan's debut script from 1968 is now available for the first time ever online! Susan taped her first episode exactly 40 years ago this week (December 3, 1968). The episode aired on December 11, 1968. See how Julie was re-introduced to the show, after being gone from Salem for over ten months. Plus take a look at the special pictorial tribute to the four Julies (Charla Doherty, Kathy Dunn, Cathy Ferrar and Susan Seaforth Hayes). The first half of Susan's debut episode is up now. The second half will be added later this week. All that and more at http://www.jason47.com

If this is in the wrong section, sorry. It can be removed if need be. Just thought with all the budget cuts and all recently, Days fans could use some good news and reminisce about the old "Days."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

downwhtone
Member Avatar

Thanks Jason. That was really cool to see!

Jonatha

Jason, thanks so much for posting. An absolutely wonderful tribute.

Ponz
Member Avatar

Thanks, Jason. Great stuff!

Ellie

Welcome, Jason! :smile: I look forward to seeing your posts here, and thanks so much for posting that script! Love all the Days "hidden treasures" you find for us!

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Thanks Jason, glad to have you join us.

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

As always Jason, you are the best. I hope you know how much you are appreciated!

jane1978

Thanks Jason! Really interesting. I was shocked even 40 years ago the show starts with Tomīs long voiceover recapping the plot. I always thought VO and character talking to themselves is something lazy writers invented recently.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply