Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Hook Up Question
Topic Started: Dec 2 2008, 06:16 AM (593 Views)
phloeishot
Member Avatar

I was just wondering if anyone knew if Nadia Bjorlin and JKJ ever hooked up on DOOL? They both have a lot of on screen chemistry and I was wondering if it ever translated off screen as well.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

marisol40

No I don't think they did, but I did hear that Kyle L and her did.

Ponz
Member Avatar

marisol40
Dec 3 2008, 12:36 PM
No I don't think they did, but I did hear that Kyle L and her did.
I don't think that's true. Kyle and Ari became an item quite early in his DAYS tenure.

SFHDoc
Member Avatar

I don't think so -- Nadia Bjorlin and Brandon Beemer are involved in RL. They are like the Brangelina of daytime! They appear everywhere together and are a very nice couple, clearly smitten with one another.

marisol40

Actually the rumor is that they were an item when he first came on the show. Late 2000/early 2001. He started dating Ari after that.

ginababe
BANNED

I've heard that Kyle is a player, and that's why he and Ari broke up in the first play, but that was just a rumor, who knows if it's true.

phloeishot
Member Avatar

SFHDoc
Dec 3 2008, 12:54 PM
I don't think so -- Nadia Bjorlin and Brandon Beemer are involved in RL. They are like the Brangelina of daytime! They appear everywhere together and are a very nice couple, clearly smitten with one another.
I know Nadia's with Brandon right now but I was wondering if they had ever been together or not. I've heard some rumors but I was hoping someone here might be able to verify it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply