Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Dena Higley blog 12/2
Topic Started: Dec 3 2008, 12:38 AM (5,497 Views)
ges
Member Avatar

that was chilling reason. sorry.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

ges
Dec 3 2008, 05:56 PM
Higley's blog is a big fat joke. It really irritates the hell out of me. "I managed to pick my kid up at the airport and deal with all of the problems at Days which are of course, not my fault. " Bullshit. This woman is a menace to society. Her duplicity, criminal activity, (scabbing) combined with delusions of grandeur, and the failure to recognize how talentless she is at every aspect of her job suggest to me that she should be hospitalized for psychiatric observation before one of the actors or crew goes postal on her ass. She couldn't google her name with out encountering the f-bomb? Gee, I wonder why! Google it again bitch. Nothing has changed. You are a smelly pirate whore. And for some chiolling reason, this turns Corday on. sick. Just sick sick sick.
LOL! I laughed all the way through that. Wonderful rant! :cheers:

Jiggs
Member Avatar

ges
Higley's blog is a big fat joke. It really irritates the hell out of me. "I managed to pick my kid up at the airport and deal with all of the problems at Days which are of course, not my fault. " Bullshit. This woman is a menace to society. Her duplicity, criminal activity, (scabbing) combined with delusions of grandeur, and the failure to recognize how talentless she is at every aspect of her job suggest to me that she should be hospitalized for psychiatric observation before one of the actors or crew goes postal on her ass. She couldn't google her name with out encountering the f-bomb? Gee, I wonder why! Google it again bitch. Nothing has changed. You are a smelly pirate whore. And for some chiolling reason, this turns Corday on. sick. Just sick sick sick.
Oh my! :roflol:

e83talus
Member Avatar

ges
Wow. This post just made my night! LOL.

ges
Member Avatar

this thread made my night and day. My hatred for this bitch knows no bounds.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

This thread is awesome.

I think the response she wants is something along the lines of:

OMG she's just a hard-working mother of two- and one of her sons has autism! And she threw her one son a birthday party and was there as chaperon. What a wonderful person, that lady.

Or something like:

She has kids just like I do! We have so much in common with our complicated working-mother lives. I totally identify with her and support her.

Because that shit? Is a desperate, contrived cry for sympathy, imho.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

px780
Dec 3 2008, 08:32 PM
This thread is awesome.

I think the response she wants is something along the lines of:

OMG she's just a hard-working mother of two- and one of her sons has autism! And she threw her one son a birthday party and was there as chaperon. What a wonderful person, that lady.

Or something like:

She has kids just like I do! We have so much in common with our complicated working-mother lives. I totally identify with her and support her.

Because that shit? Is a desperate, contrived cry for sympathy, imho.
:hail: :hail: :hail:

tcstone

Maybe she can't write anything in her blog about storyline because she can't think that far out and makes it up on the run?

Deleted User
Deleted User

So she's STILL writing about her damn personal life on "DAYS" production blog, eh? I see that no matter how long I've been gone, SOME things NEVER change! (STUPID Dena!!)
Quote Post Goto Top

ges
Member Avatar

Higley is the anti-christ. She must be harrassed at every turn. She HATES Melanie and Stephanie and does not want a certain person to marry them. I heard she was going to fire Melanie and Stephanie after bitch-slapping them around her office for a couple of hours.

Kyrai

tcstone
Dec 4 2008, 01:49 AM
Maybe she can't write anything in her blog about storyline because she can't think that far out and makes it up on the run?
That would be my guess.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

I think we should find out who runs the blog for NBC and tell them we don't give a shit about Dena's personal life.

mrsjoe
Member Avatar

Higley makes me puke! :puke:

Mason
Member Avatar

ges
Dec 4 2008, 08:13 AM
Higley is the anti-christ. She must be harrassed at every turn. She HATES Melanie and Stephanie and does not want a certain person to marry them. I heard she was going to fire Melanie and Stephanie after bitch-slapping them around her office for a couple of hours.
HAHAHAHA!!

You should really post that on the NBC board, so that you know he will see it, LoL.

CatherineEarnshaw

I can't figure otu the point of posting so much non Days related stuff.

ges
Member Avatar

Mason
Dec 4 2008, 01:09 PM
ges
Dec 4 2008, 08:13 AM
HAHAHAHA!!

You should really post that on the NBC board, so that you know he will see it, LoL.
For some reason, I am not allowed to post there. :shrug:

zyona

Does anyone know when her contract with the show ends?
Edited by zyona, Dec 5 2008, 12:08 AM.

e83talus
Member Avatar

zyona
Dec 5 2008, 12:08 AM
Does anyone know when her contract with the show ends?
Probably 2 years after the show is cancelled.

ges
Member Avatar

not soon enough.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

My God, this woman really has her head up her own ass, doesn't she (not to mention Corday's)? Days is dying a slow death and we get to read about her family. She obviously doesn't have the time, focus, or TALENT to be a soap headwriter. Geez... :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply