Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Interview with John, Lauren, & Kevin; video
Topic Started: Dec 3 2008, 12:48 AM (469 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Whoa. I didn't even realize Kevin Dobson was still on this show.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

IMissAremid
Dec 3 2008, 12:53 AM
Whoa. I didn't even realize Kevin Dobson was still on this show.
When I saw the name Kevin on the NBC site I was wondering who the heck it was.

It sounds like Mickey gets Nick out of jail.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Whoa, I never knew John Aniston was so awesome.
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

John and Lauren are great!! LOL to Peggy nominating him for the next Ask the Hunk.

Did anyone notice how Lauren kind of got awkward and was rather short when talking about her story? I know she can't say much but her reaction and the way she sort of pulled back and the look on her face after talking briefly about seems weird. Made me wonder if Kate may not make it out of this.

Dobson is very passionate about acting and about how hard it is to work on soaps and put them together but man was he sort of dull. You could see how the interviewer was just nodding and trying to end it LOL. It seems like Mickey will get Nick out though. Probably on an insanity plea.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Dec 3 2008, 02:04 AM
Did anyone notice how Lauren kind of got awkward and was rather short when talking about her story? I know she can't say much but her reaction and the way she sort of pulled back and the look on her face after talking briefly about seems weird. Made me wonder if Kate may not make it out of this.
I noticed, and poor Lauren....this interview was taken the day after the "Chloe is Kate's donor!" scenes were taped. That alone should explain her reaction. I laughed when she said they are trying to be sensitive to the subject. I know she is...but the writers? Surely she jest.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply