Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Nicole's crazy scheme
Topic Started: Dec 3 2008, 12:28 PM (2,205 Views)
ilovemydays

PhoenixRising05
Dec 4 2008, 02:45 AM
DrewHamilton
Dec 3 2008, 02:57 PM
I've never been a believer of EJ and Nicole's lame love story, but I like where this is going so far. The only thing I have a problem with is Nicole's motive behind faking her pregnancy. It's because she doesn't want to lose EJ that she's doing this. What about the baby she just lost? I would rather if they played it that Nicole is doing this because she doesn't want to lose EJ and because she fell in love with that comfort thought of a child and she's going to have this child one way or another.

Making this all about her not wanting to lose EJ is why soap opera women are weak.
Well, I bought the love story but I do agree in liking this story. As Kev said, it's nice to see a major story with repercussions. We had one with John dying last year but the show reneged on that. The show hasn't had a story in a long time like this and hopefully they will follow through to the end because the last few years they have changed course and screwed it all up and that is why it's taken so long to have a story like this.

I do disagree about Nicole not mourning or thinking about the baby. She's mentioned the baby numerous times and so much of this seems driven by the fact that she can't have anymore children. She came up with the "padding plot" right after she learned she couldn't have anymore children. She held on to hope and it was dashed and now she thinks she has no shot with EJ because she can't give him what Sami already has. I think this is about the comfort thought of having a child for that reason because at least with that baby she had someone (along with a hold on EJ) and now she won't have no one if she loses EJ, hence why she is doing all this to hold on to him.

I just think it's interesting because we are getting shades of old and new Nicole. So far, I'm enjoying it but they need to work up the Sami aspect of this since we all know Nicole will end up with her baby somehow.

This sounds good though. I have to laugh at people being shocked by this story still going on. It's been only two weeks. Hopefully, they will build this sucker for awhile and let it play out for once. The show needs a longterm story with a big payoff. It's been awhile.

IA with you PR, I don't think it has gone on that long but I'm impatient for EJ to find out about both women. :popcorn:

I don't happen to agree with most viewers. While I don't like Nicole's lie I don't think its really all that terrible. The person she's hurting the most is herself, she's only delaying the inevitable for EJ. Eventually he will find out his baby girl is gone and he will be devastated. I only wish they could have shared their loss. IMO, that would have been really fantastic storytelling. I would have loved to have seen passionate grieving scenes shared by James and Ari. Now, at best we'll have sad EJ, then furious EJ then forgiving EJ, then Ejole makeup sex. Who knows, maybe Nicole will even end up with another miracle baby LOL

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DoolDiva
Member Avatar

px780
Dec 3 2008, 08:22 PM
I agree that it's a bit old-school, but I like that aspect of it. It's stupid, ridiculous and escapist. I'm down for entertainment like that, even if it is a retread.

And for me, it's really the first time since they've done it that I see a point to having Elvis on the show. Nicole is going the Kristen route, and that should give the reveal much more impact. It could, anyway- we'll see what they come up with. There's at least potential there.
I agree with you 100%. I'm wondering if the writers will bring up the fact that this very same thing happened to EJ and therefore affects him a great deal more.
I'm also wondering if Nicole knows his past?? Does she not know where Kristen ended up after pulling this very stunt? :P
Or will they rewrite history, which is my thought, considering that EJ would be just turning 12, I believe, real time.
This storyline could really be stunning should they write it properly.

ges
Member Avatar

DoolDiva
Dec 6 2008, 12:42 AM
px780
Dec 3 2008, 08:22 PM
I agree that it's a bit old-school, but I like that aspect of it. It's stupid, ridiculous and escapist. I'm down for entertainment like that, even if it is a retread.

And for me, it's really the first time since they've done it that I see a point to having Elvis on the show. Nicole is going the Kristen route, and that should give the reveal much more impact. It could, anyway- we'll see what they come up with. There's at least potential there.
I agree with you 100%. I'm wondering if the writers will bring up the fact that this very same thing happened to EJ and therefore affects him a great deal more.
I'm also wondering if Nicole knows his past?? Does she not know where Kristen ended up after pulling this very stunt? :P
Or will they rewrite history, which is my thought, considering that EJ would be just turning 12, I believe, real time.
This storyline could really be stunning should they write it properly.
Should they write it properly. :funny:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

ilovemydays
Dec 4 2008, 01:17 PM
PhoenixRising05
Dec 4 2008, 02:45 AM
DrewHamilton
Dec 3 2008, 02:57 PM
I've never been a believer of EJ and Nicole's lame love story, but I like where this is going so far. The only thing I have a problem with is Nicole's motive behind faking her pregnancy. It's because she doesn't want to lose EJ that she's doing this. What about the baby she just lost? I would rather if they played it that Nicole is doing this because she doesn't want to lose EJ and because she fell in love with that comfort thought of a child and she's going to have this child one way or another.

Making this all about her not wanting to lose EJ is why soap opera women are weak.
Well, I bought the love story but I do agree in liking this story. As Kev said, it's nice to see a major story with repercussions. We had one with John dying last year but the show reneged on that. The show hasn't had a story in a long time like this and hopefully they will follow through to the end because the last few years they have changed course and screwed it all up and that is why it's taken so long to have a story like this.

I do disagree about Nicole not mourning or thinking about the baby. She's mentioned the baby numerous times and so much of this seems driven by the fact that she can't have anymore children. She came up with the "padding plot" right after she learned she couldn't have anymore children. She held on to hope and it was dashed and now she thinks she has no shot with EJ because she can't give him what Sami already has. I think this is about the comfort thought of having a child for that reason because at least with that baby she had someone (along with a hold on EJ) and now she won't have no one if she loses EJ, hence why she is doing all this to hold on to him.

I just think it's interesting because we are getting shades of old and new Nicole. So far, I'm enjoying it but they need to work up the Sami aspect of this since we all know Nicole will end up with her baby somehow.

This sounds good though. I have to laugh at people being shocked by this story still going on. It's been only two weeks. Hopefully, they will build this sucker for awhile and let it play out for once. The show needs a longterm story with a big payoff. It's been awhile.

IA with you PR, I don't think it has gone on that long but I'm impatient for EJ to find out about both women. :popcorn:

I don't happen to agree with most viewers. While I don't like Nicole's lie I don't think its really all that terrible. The person she's hurting the most is herself, she's only delaying the inevitable for EJ. Eventually he will find out his baby girl is gone and he will be devastated. I only wish they could have shared their loss. IMO, that would have been really fantastic storytelling. I would have loved to have seen passionate grieving scenes shared by James and Ari. Now, at best we'll have sad EJ, then furious EJ then forgiving EJ, then Ejole makeup sex. Who knows, maybe Nicole will even end up with another miracle baby LOL

The only thing I'm worried about is that BOTH lies need to come to the forefront. If EJ takes Sami over Nicole over this, then I know the writing, for me, will definitely end my viewing. I guess I'm a fangirl, I'll admit it, LOL. (Alligato, you should be proud of me. "I'm Lady O.T.L, and I'm a fangirl") But, I can see Nicole's reasoning over Sami's (weak as it is), but it still bugs me.
But when the lies come out, EJ needs to drop both women like a bad habit, unless Nicole confesses. But then, where's the drama? Arggh. I hate getting pissed off at my favorites. Maybe by that time, I'll fall for Bricole. :D If I'm still watching. I just haven't mustered up the interest to watch this week's recordings yet!
And, Tim, you're right. It's only been two weeks. We have to build up enough time to let Sami have her baby so Nicole can adopt that child!
This is so much like the Shimi/Shelle redux for me. Mimi holds a secret about Claire's paternity from Shawn because she fears losing Shawn to Belle. I was mad about that, but I could see why Mimi did it. In the meantime, Belle is chasing this married man all over creation, pretty well dissing her husband (OK, whether or not you liked Phelle...she was pretty well mentally cuckolding him. Lust in her heart, and all that jive) and treating Mimi like crap and telling all of Salem who she really loved, and they all bowed to her. I hate GlitterGirls. But Mimi did try to tell Shawn a few times, and he just cut her off and said whatever you have to say doesn't matter. I still love you. There was that same opening with Nicole and EJ, and EJ, like Shawn, was idiotic enough to not see there was something seriously wrong. And, as EJ went on and on about how important that baby was.......egads. Nicole should have spoken up, but I can understand why she was written not to. But, at one point, she did try. If nothing else, the writing in both cases tapped into the stereotypical "guy needs to be bashed on the head to see something is wrong". (Ah, I still love men. I'm married to one! :smooch: But yeah, sometimes I have to bash him on the head for him to see something's wrong. All that Venus and Mars stuff). But I'm so scared, that in the end, they'll write it as him going back to Sami and understanding Sami's ridiculous "hiding this pregnancy because I'm afraid of Stefano even though my son is still with in that house" scenario.
So, I don't know if I have the heart to watch this and relive basically the same emotions I did with Shimi and Shelle, fearing that the glitter will win out over the hard-luck girl who just wants Prince Charming to ride into her life and whisk her off to happily ever after. Maybe after all the stress of various Christmas concerts is over......
Edited by ladyofthelake, Dec 6 2008, 10:48 AM.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

The Ejole Farce is such a joke to me. No build up between characters...Seriously, Higley just writes on whims...and sadly Nicole is ruined, being reduced to nothing more then a pathetic Billie Reed clone walking in the foot steps of Kristen Blake, and from what I can gather very poorly. This so reminds me of Tom C and how he described a relationship Higley created on OLTL that came out of nowhere with no build up whatsoever...Higley just does what she wants...Corday, you sir a mental giant for brining her on DOOLS. lol Kiss this show goodbye.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Dragonish1
Dec 6 2008, 10:52 AM
The Ejole Farce is such a joke to me. No build up between characters...Seriously, Higley just writes on whims...and sadly Nicole is ruined, being reduced to nothing more then a pathetic Billie Reed clone walking in the foot steps of Kristen Blake, and from what I can gather very poorly. This so reminds me of Tom C and how he described a relationship Higley created on OLTL that came out of nowhere with no build up whatsoever...Higley just does what she wants...Corday, you sir a mental giant for brining her on DOOLS. lol Kiss this show goodbye.
The saving grace is Ali Zucker's acting. I hope this girl is storing these clips for a porfolio for a future job. It's the only thing making this storyline worth watching. I've actually loved the little vacation from the total bad girl Nicole by them giving some motive (sort of) of why she did what she did in the past (love and security and not being used by men), but I want the snarky Nicole back, the one who pulls herself up by the bootstraps. Well, I guess the old Nicole tried to inject Chloe with botulism or some such rot, so this isn't too far off the radar on this. She did that to try to keep Brady. *Sigh*. I just want the snark back. I don't want this desperation. Well, I liked Billie Reed, too, even though I never wanted her with Bo. I just wanted her to find some love for herself. All in all, Billie Reed wasn't a bad sort, just man desperate.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Dragonish1
See, this quote reminds me of Chloe and Lucas, not Nicole and EJ.

EJ and Nicole have been flirting for almost a year even since Nicole came back, sharing scenes constantly throughout the spring summer and fall, and constantly talking about themselves, her attraction, Sami, baby, whatever.

Lucas and Chloe got together pretty randomly in the elevator, moved to a cabin and we really haven't heard from then since except to announce their engagement.

To each his own though.

ges
Member Avatar

Dragonish1
:hail: :hail:

ilovemydays

Alligato
Dec 6 2008, 11:54 AM
Dragonish1

EJ and Nicole have been flirting for almost a year even since Nicole came back, sharing scenes constantly throughout the spring summer and fall, and constantly talking about themselves, her attraction, Sami, baby, whatever.

Lucas and Chloe got together pretty randomly in the elevator, moved to a cabin and we really haven't heard from then since except to announce their engagement.

To each his own though.

Well said Alligato! Ejole started as friends and they have had months of kisses, flirting and three consensual love scenes but I suppose that for some people EJ has to rape and terrorize Nicole before they believe he cares for her.

You are so right, to each his own.

Mason
Member Avatar

ilovemydays
Dec 6 2008, 06:30 PM
Well said Alligato! Ejole started as friends and they have had months of kisses, flirting and three consensual love scenes but I suppose that for some people EJ has to rape and terrorize Nicole before they believe he cares for her.
LOL! Good point.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

ilovemydays
Alligato
Dragonish1

To each his own though.

You do have a point there. I never really thought EJ and Nicole were rushed. She even put him off a couple of times, his advances, I mean. But, I'm just leery of the way things are going now.
And wondering why all the Nicole bashing is coming out of the woodwork lately. Moreso than usual. Like the comments about drinking and sleeping with older men. Apparently, she wouldn't go this far if she was interested in sleeping with older men. And, she apparently turned down a drink even after her miscarriage. If she was still an uncontrolled alcoholic, she would have said the hell with it and drank because she was miserable. Dang, girl must be looking too good right now. :D

Fancy

not to be argumentative...but I think she didn't take the drink so she could keep up the appearance of still being pregnant. :hmmph: I could have sworn I saw her licking her chops. :drunk:

willa13th

Its pathetic to see how this crappy story goes. :blah:
Love that based on lies and deception.

Anyways i'm glad to see that witch having a day in the sun.
But i would be much much more happier to see her getting BURN!

:soapbox:

cjknick
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Dec 6 2008, 07:49 PM
ilovemydays
Alligato
Dragonish1

To each his own though.

You do have a point there. I never really thought EJ and Nicole were rushed. She even put him off a couple of times, his advances, I mean. But, I'm just leery of the way things are going now.
And wondering why all the Nicole bashing is coming out of the woodwork lately. Moreso than usual. Like the comments about drinking and sleeping with older men. Apparently, she wouldn't go this far if she was interested in sleeping with older men. And, she apparently turned down a drink even after her miscarriage. If she was still an uncontrolled alcoholic, she would have said the hell with it and drank because she was miserable. Dang, girl must be looking too good right now. :D
It seems to me that the shoe is on the other foot now. As an EJ fan we had to endure the bashing from the lumi fans for such a long long long time. EJ not unlike Nicole was called every name in the book. The character of EJ was reforming and on the road to redemption and yet the bashing continued his past mistakes were brought up and up and up. Then he slips up with the immigration lie not unlike Nicole lying about the miscarriage. So many posters who are complaining about the Nicole bashing are the sameone's who bashed EJ for his past.... and what is even more interesting is that now EJ is out of Sami's orbit and into Nicole's he suddenly is acceptable by those same posters who bashed him left and right .... It's ironic isn't it?
Edited by cjknick, Dec 7 2008, 07:16 AM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

cjknick
Dec 7 2008, 07:15 AM
ladyofthelake
ilovemydays
Alligato
Dragonish1

To each his own though.

It seems to me that the shoe is on the other foot now. As an EJ fan we had to endure the bashing from the lumi fans for such a long long long time. EJ not unlike Nicole was called every name in the book. The character of EJ was reforming and on the road to redemption and yet the bashing continued his past mistakes were brought up and up and up. Then he slips up with the immigration lie not unlike Nicole lying about the miscarriage. So many posters who are complaining about the Nicole bashing are the sameone's who bashed EJ for his past.... and what is even more interesting is that now EJ is out of Sami's orbit and into Nicole's he suddenly is acceptable by those same posters who bashed him left and right .... It's ironic isn't it?
CJKnick, it's funny. I distinctly recall defending EJ when he was called a rapist, the same as I defended Lucas when he was bashed. I never really had anything against EJ except for the extreme hero-worship. What I hated were the dumb Lumi-EJami wars. AT one time, I didn't care WHO Sami ended up with. I would have been happy with either solution. So, if you're referring to me, I just blew your theory out the water. In a debate, it helps to do your research. ;) If it seemed I bashed EJ more, perhaps it was because, well, certain parties were more VOCAL about their dahling's perfection than the other? I was sick of the nastiness towards Lucas that turned into out and out Bryan Datillo bashing.That's what finally turned me off to EJ for a while. I couldn't go there. So your argument about how funny it is that the "shoe is on the other foot" doesn't wash with me. In fact, (in regards to others) you should be HAPPY that James Scott has more fans, if it is that. I'm willing to wager that a lot of Lumi and anti-EJ fans were never anti-James Scott fans. They're not allowed to change their minds about a character? I've certainly done that over the years, and yes, it can happen if they see a character with a new significant other that seems to click more with that viewer than the previous one. I couldn't stand Belle until she was with JKJ's Philip. I never liked JC's Shawn and FF's Mimi until they put Shimi together. I always liked James Scott. I just quit liking the whole Ejami thing from the writing and the "my guy's shit don't stink" attitude I was getting from quite a few parties.

And now, that he's in Nicole's orbit, I can find him more enjoyable again. The whole EJami aura and pimping is over, or at least, I thought it was I should have known better. :shrug: I was hoping to possibly enjoy him with someone else and possibly, see the start of a new relationship for him done right. And, to me, it seemed that James Scott has that twinkle in his eye again. For a while, with Sami/Allison, it seemed that both parties were sick of what was going on. That's my perception as someone who was NOT involved with a fanbase, but tried to see the actor AND character as an individual entity. I wasn't going to fanwank. I never thought much of Nicole one way or another until this round, although I enjoyed her previously. Ari's past acting classes have paid off, and I see two well-trained actors kicking ass around each other, playing off each other, and enjoying something new and different. I know you're going to spout about how you see the chemistry with James and Ali, yada, yada, so please spare me. You've pretty well restated yourself over and over.

Course, with the writing, I was wrong there, but at least, until now, I could enjoy him without the ever-lasting fanbase wars. And, although I'm a Nicole AND EJ fan, I don't consider myself part of a fanbase. I'm not going there again. And, when the writing stinks, depending on how dark they make EJ go, I might continue to like him or I might dislike him again. He's a stinking fictional character, for pete's sake. They can change him on a whim, and I can change my notions about THE CHARACTER on a whim. That's my perogative as a viewer of a soap opera, viewing FICTIONAL characters. It's a form of relaxation and entertainment, for pete's sake, not a way of life!

Rant over. Damn, if I keep writing any more books, I'm gonna have to get them published! "LadyoftheLake's take on soap opera debates and rants". :D
Edited by ladyofthelake, Dec 7 2008, 07:51 AM.

cjknick
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Dec 7 2008, 07:50 AM
cjknick
Dec 7 2008, 07:15 AM
ladyofthelake
ilovemydays
Alligato
Dragonish1

To each his own though.

CJKnick, it's funny. I distinctly recall defending EJ when he was called a rapist, the same as I defended Lucas when he was bashed. I never really had anything against EJ except for the extreme hero-worship. What I hated were the dumb Lumi-EJami wars. AT one time, I didn't care WHO Sami ended up with. I would have been happy with either solution. So, if you're referring to me, I just blew your theory out the water. In a debate, it helps to do your research. ;) If it seemed I bashed EJ more, perhaps it was because, well, certain parties were more VOCAL about their dahling's perfection than the other? I was sick of the nastiness towards Lucas that turned into out and out Bryan Datillo bashing.That's what finally turned me off to EJ for a while. I couldn't go there. So your argument about how funny it is that the "shoe is on the other foot" doesn't wash with me. In fact, (in regards to others) you should be HAPPY that James Scott has more fans, if it is that. I'm willing to wager that a lot of Lumi and anti-EJ fans were never anti-James Scott fans. They're not allowed to change their minds about a character? I've certainly done that over the years, and yes, it can happen if they see a character with a new significant other that seems to click more with that viewer than the previous one. I couldn't stand Belle until she was with JKJ's Philip. I never liked JC's Shawn and FF's Mimi until they put Shimi together. I always liked James Scott. I just quit liking the whole Ejami thing from the writing and the "my guy's shit don't stink" attitude I was getting from quite a few parties.

And now, that he's in Nicole's orbit, I can find him more enjoyable again. The whole EJami aura and pimping is over, or at least, I thought it was I should have known better. :shrug: I was hoping to possibly enjoy him with someone else and possibly, see the start of a new relationship for him done right. And, to me, it seemed that James Scott has that twinkle in his eye again. For a while, with Sami/Allison, it seemed that both parties were sick of what was going on. That's my perception as someone who was NOT involved with a fanbase, but tried to see the actor AND character as an individual entity. I wasn't going to fanwank. I never thought much of Nicole one way or another until this round, although I enjoyed her previously. Ari's past acting classes have paid off, and I see two well-trained actors kicking ass around each other, playing off each other, and enjoying something new and different. I know you're going to spout about how you see the chemistry with James and Ali, yada, yada, so please spare me. You've pretty well restated yourself over and over.

Course, with the writing, I was wrong there, but at least, until now, I could enjoy him without the ever-lasting fanbase wars. And, although I'm a Nicole AND EJ fan, I don't consider myself part of a fanbase. I'm not going there again. And, when the writing stinks, depending on how dark they make EJ go, I might continue to like him or I might dislike him again. He's a stinking fictional character, for pete's sake. They can change him on a whim, and I can change my notions about THE CHARACTER on a whim. That's my perogative as a viewer of a soap opera, viewing FICTIONAL characters. It's a form of relaxation and entertainment, for pete's sake, not a way of life!

Rant over. Damn, if I keep writing any more books, I'm gonna have to get them published! "LadyoftheLake's take on soap opera debates and rants". :D
ladyof thelakes... I wasn't addressing you personally I was just responding to your post because you mentioned the Nicole bashing. I may quote post and comment about them but I really don't like to address posters personally especially if it is negative. And I don't have a tendency to play gotcha with poster's personally either. So that's why I say posters in general. Frankly I was just addressing posters in general who bashed EJ over and over and now seem to be on the defensive when Nicole is bashed - thus the shoe is on the other foot remark.

Edited by cjknick, Dec 7 2008, 10:26 AM.

ges
Member Avatar

I think I could buy this whole Nicole as Mother crushed by miscarriage bullshit if her transformation had been more convincing. She latched onto E.J. as soon as she saw him and decided he was going to be her next victim. She is more upset about losing E.J. than the baby imho. Although, now Higley, on a daily basis is writing in more excuses to justify her idiotic reason to pad her stomach. Babies are not heirs, prizes and ways to trap a man. E.J. could impregnate more women than you can imagine, late into his seventies. Having a baby with Nicole is not his only option. Miscarriages occur because the fetus is not healthy enough to make it to term. Or the mother can get pregnant but is unable to carry the baby to term. Either way it was not meant to be. Sure, they would mourn. But E.J. would not die or fall apart. Nicole has now made the distinct choice to decieve and lie to E.J. for as long as she can get away with it. Just as she has done with every other man. What she is doing to E.J. is actually cruel. It certainly is not an act of love.

cjknick
Member Avatar

ges
Dec 7 2008, 10:16 AM
I think I could buy this whole Nicole as Mother crushed by miscarriage bullshit if her transformation had been more convincing. She latched onto E.J. as soon as she saw him and decided he was going to be her next victim. She is more upset about losing E.J. than the baby imho. Although, now Higley, on a daily basis is writing in more excuses to justify her idiotic reason to pad her stomach. Babies are not heirs, prizes and ways to trap a man. E.J. could impregnate more women than you can imagine, late into his seventies. Having a baby with Nicole is not his only option. Miscarriages occur because the fetus is not healthy enough to make it to term. Or the mother can get pregnant but is unable to carry the baby to term. Either way it was not meant to be. Sure, they would mourn. But E.J. would not die or fall apart. Nicole has now made the distinct choice to decieve and lie to E.J. for as long as she can get away with it. Just as she has done with every other man. What she is doing to E.J. is actually cruel. It certainly is not an act of love.
:iagree: :applause:

Alligato
Member Avatar

willa13th
Dec 7 2008, 05:52 AM

Wait. Are you talking about EJ and Sami or EJ and Nicole?

And cj - it is interesting to see how tables have turned for EJ. Quite a study in psychology or some shit like that. I don't know how to explain it. Being an EJ fan, I have defended him from day 1 and still find myself doing it, but I so love him as a character and I think he is gorgeous, so I am still rooting for him.

What I don't get about the Nicole bashing is that she was a reformed, happy, blissful woman for the past few months and EVERYONE had a cow because she was acting "so out of character". Now, she is lying and scheming and returning to her old ways, and people are still bitching about how awful she is being...she can't love EJ acting like that.
So there is no way for this girl to win.

I guess no matter what, unless you are EJ, people are always going to hate a character...even if there is no reason.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Alligato
Dec 7 2008, 10:30 AM
willa13th
Dec 7 2008, 05:52 AM

Wait. Are you talking about EJ and Sami or EJ and Nicole?

And cj - it is interesting to see how tables have turned for EJ. Quite a study in psychology or some shit like that. I don't know how to explain it. Being an EJ fan, I have defended him from day 1 and still find myself doing it, but I so love him as a character and I think he is gorgeous, so I am still rooting for him.

What I don't get about the Nicole bashing is that she was a reformed, happy, blissful woman for the past few months and EVERYONE had a cow because she was acting "so out of character". Now, she is lying and scheming and returning to her old ways, and people are still bitching about how awful she is being...she can't love EJ acting like that.
So there is no way for this girl to win.

I guess no matter what, unless you are EJ, people are always going to hate a character...even if there is no reason.
I was just pointing out the irony of it all .... it's the same kind of irony where poster's rant about EJ being a rapist but they are fine with him being with Nicole as long as he is not with Sami .... Or that they are fine with Lucas being with Sami even though he for years tormented her and schemed against her and even let her go to death row.

I like Nicole heck I even like Nicole with EJ - I admit that they have chemistry and that James and Ari are great acting partners - the only reason I prefer EJ and Sami is because I think they have the better story to tell and that may mean that EJ may stick around Salem longer.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply