Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Rumors; found at CR
Topic Started: Dec 4 2008, 02:38 AM (2,717 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

-Stefano learns the truth about both Sami & Nicole's pregnancies. However, Stefano wants EJ to be with Nicole due to her being supportive of EJ taking over the family business. Stefano agrees to keep their secrets from EJ, but only if Sami agrees to give up the baby to Nicole.

-EJ offers "cousin" Brady a job with Dimera Enterprises. Brady accepts and moves into the mansion but has his own motives.

-An internal business feud erupts at Titan between Victor and Philip when they do not see eye to eye on the direction of the company, and Stephanie is caught in the middle.

-Lexie & Theo run into Stefano at the park. Theo takes to his grandfather very well and Lexie has mixed feelings about it.

-Max & Chelsea become close again, but that doesnt prevent Chelsea from one last fling with Daniel. However, what they wont know is that Melanie records them.

-Caroline runs into a problem with Shawn's life insurance policies, and the Brady Pub is threatened bu foreclosure.

-Rafael is offered Bo's old detective position with the Salem P.D.

http://www.coffeerooms.com/w3-cgi/getmsg.pl/3/7565.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ginababe
BANNED

smells or wreaks rather, of Terry :P

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I am pretty sure these are not from Terry. I recognize the posters name. I still bet they are bullshit though.

ginababe
BANNED

oh.. well thanks for posting anyway :)

If Sami gives her baby up to nicole willingly.. Hell has definitely frozen over!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

The Lexie/Theo one sounds like something Drew wrote in his fan fiction LOL.

I call BS on these. I actually wonder if the poster took these from fan fictions and thought they were spoilers or something LOL.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Now that I think about it I think this is the same person that posted "spoilers" about the Dimera Feud that were total bullshit.

Nicole Walker

LMFAO. Sami agreeing to give Nicole her baby was like a huge azz red flag that these were fake but I enjoyed reading them so thanks for posting. LOL.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Dec 4 2008, 03:40 AM.

ginababe
BANNED

Nicole Dimera
Dec 4 2008, 03:39 AM
LMFAO. Sami agreeing to give Nicole her baby was like a huge azz red flag that these were fake but I enjoyed reading them so thanks for posting. LOL.
Seriously though, wouldn't that have defeated the purpose of keeping it from EJ to begin with, if she were to give the baby up to Stefano anyway???

Daytime
Member Avatar

Sounds like BS to me, yeah Sami will give her baby to Nicole, when pigs fly...

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Dec 4 2008, 02:42 AM
I am pretty sure these are not from Terry. I recognize the posters name. I still bet they are bullshit though.
I hope they are. The only thing worse than Chex is Chan, especially with Kate fucking dying.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie, but I think Brady would work for Brady before the Dimeras.

kpuma

hmmm...hope some are true. The sooner Date is gone, the better. Would love to have Kate get a taste of her own medicine (is there a pun there?). A little "what goes around, comes around" would be fun to watch.

lucaluca

The Sami/EJ/Nicole stuff sounds nuts. Isn't Sami keeping this baby a secret to protect it from Stefano? How does it then follow that she gives the baby to Nicole to keep it a secret from EJ? How does this protect the baby from Stefano? Dumb. If there is any truth to this, then these 'writers' (and I use that term generously) aren't even paying attention to what they're writing from scene to scene.

Beth
Member Avatar

Nicole has a secret that Stefano could blackmail her with but would could he do to Sami? If Stefano finds out she's pregnant; she has no reason not to tell EJ.

zyona

Tripp
Dec 4 2008, 09:28 AM
Angie79
Dec 4 2008, 02:42 AM
I hope they are. The only thing worse than Chex is Chan, especially with Kate fucking dying.
Why not he was Chelsea's to begin with.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 4 2008, 02:38 AM
-Caroline runs into a problem with Shawn's life insurance policies, and the Brady Pub is threatened bu foreclosure.
How much you wanna bet that if these are true this ^ will be one of John's "breaktrhoughs" and he saves the pub. He had it built in the first place... didn't he? They change history so much on this show I dont remember anymore lol.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Tammy, your avatar cracks me up!

autumnrain
Member Avatar

Tammy
Dec 4 2008, 01:59 PM
Angie79
Dec 4 2008, 02:38 AM
How much you wanna bet that if these are true this ^ will be one of John's "breaktrhoughs" and he saves the pub. He had it built in the first place... didn't he? They change history so much on this show I dont remember anymore lol.
He did have it built. I remember that scene, when John offered, Pop Shawn started to refuse but Marlena took Shawn to the side, telling him that he should just let go of his pride and allow John to do this because he (John) needed to.

I also remember Shawn kicking John out of the pub after the affair and thinking to myself that he had a lot of nerve after John was the one that paid for it to be built.

FanODays

Nicole Dimera
Dec 4 2008, 03:39 AM
But I think that Nicole will still end up with Sami's baby. I think that Sami will put the baby up for adoption and Nicole will adopt it.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Paxton
Dec 4 2008, 02:10 PM
Tammy, your avatar cracks me up!

Thanks lol. Ever since John started wearing his hair like that he always reminded me of Beeker :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply