Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Christmas Pictures!
Topic Started: Dec 5 2008, 03:16 PM (2,251 Views)
LovingDays

http://search.console.net/photos.shtml?words=days+of+our+lives&config=photos&wordsdisplay=days+of+our+lives&methodr=and&method=and&sort=time
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peaches179

Thanks for posting! Julie look adorable!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

These look great!

I especially like the one of Stefano, Lexie, Abe, and Steve. That scene looks intense. It seems Theo and Stefano will be around each other so hopefully there is a scene with them.

Doug and Julie look adorable and so nice to see everyone together.

This episode is cited as episode #10, 983 which means it will air on Christmas Day so Days will once again air on Christmas this year. I'm glad they had it set up so that the actual Christmas episode airs on Christmas Day. Now we have to wonder if the ornaments are hung on December 24th or 25th. I kind of hope it's the 24th to spread it out a bit but we'll see.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Doug and Julie look adorable! They're timeless. Every time we see them, they look exactly the same as they did the last time we saw them. They never age! I would love for them to become a more steady part of the show.

The actress playing Ciara is so cute. She kind of looks like Peter Reckell's real-life wife.

Stefano is on the same set as Theo?!?!?! Please tell me we get a scene, FINALLY!

I see a scene where Steve and Kayla are interacting with Philip. I really hope they play Steve as being cautious about Philip and Stephanie's developing relationship, giving that Victor is Philip's father. I really don't want to see Steve and Kayla completely okay with Philip and Stephanie. I wouldn't mind it if Victor is okay with the pairing though, but for Steve and Kayla to be okay with it, no way!

I'm really curious about the Christmas Eve episode though. Will Alice be there? Will it even be at the Horton house?

six
Member Avatar

Thanks.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Dec 5 2008, 04:19 PM
Doug and Julie look adorable! They're timeless. Every time we see them, they look exactly the same as they did the last time we saw them. They never age! I would love for them to become a more steady part of the show.

The actress playing Ciara is so cute. She kind of looks like Peter Reckell's real-life wife.

Stefano is on the same set as Theo?!?!?! Please tell me we get a scene, FINALLY!

I see a scene where Steve and Kayla are interacting with Philip. I really hope they play Steve as being cautious about Philip and Stephanie's developing relationship, giving that Victor is Philip's father. I really don't want to see Steve and Kayla completely okay with Philip and Stephanie. I wouldn't mind it if Victor is okay with the pairing though, but for Steve and Kayla to be okay with it, no way!

I'm really curious about the Christmas Eve episode though. Will Alice be there? Will it even be at the Horton house?
I agree. D&J never change. I would like to see them around more. Have them move into Alice's or something.

I never saw it before but your right. Ciara does look like Peter's wife. She does look like Bope's kid though so that is good.

I do hope we get a Stefano/Theo scene. I mean, they are on the same set so it would be a pretty big missed opportunity if we don't.

I agree about Steve and Kayla. I want Steve to be uncomfortable with it. Kayla, not so much because she wouldn't like that. Victor, I can go either way. I would prefer Victor was uncomfortable with it too because Steve and him have always had issues but it's not as big a deal on his end as Steve's.

I don't think we will be seeing Alice, sadly. OBK already said we get the Ornament hanging so we should see the Horton house and I think that may transpire on the 12/24 episode. It seems like most of 12/25 may be at the hospital but that is just basing the info on the pictures and what I've heard, which isn't much. I just hope they choose to use that taped scene of Alice wishing fans a Merry Christmas if she can't make it. Anyway to involve her would be nice.

Sindacco

Can someone explain to me why Days aires on christmas but not on Thanksgiving and Labour day (or whatever it's called)? Isn't christmas the biggest holiday?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^It doesn't always air on Christmas. It varies. It all depends on if NBC has something else to put on or not. That's basically what I see it as.

On Thanksgiving, it has the Macy's Parade and the dog show, which does surprisingly well for what it is. On New Year's, it airs once in a great while but usually doesn't because NBC usually has a sporting event on. This year it's hockey.

Days does air on Labor Day. The only yearly preemptions that are guaranteed are the first Thursday and Friday of July for Wimbledon tennis and, as I said, Thanksgiving and New Year's Day usually are preemptions except on rare occasions.

Otherwise, Days usually airs unless the Olympics, the Presidential Inauguration (which will preempt it in January of 2009), or some unexpected event or news story preempts it.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

omg...how cute are the Hayes'? Thanks!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Mr & Mrs Claus look adorable!!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Maybe Christmas would be a good time to watch!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

I can't wait! Doug and Julie look so cute and Ciara is SUPER adorable!!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

KristianFanForever
Dec 6 2008, 04:58 PM
I can't wait! Doug and Julie look so cute and Ciara is SUPER adorable!!
IT's good to see Ciara again! I was pissed when she was just an off-screen suggested kid that Hope was calling to at the park the other day.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Dec 6 2008, 08:09 PM
I was pissed when she was just an off-screen suggested kid that Hope was calling to at the park the other day.
I was pissed off by that as well! Johnny was shown but heaven forbid any attention is paid to Bo and Hope's daughter. I wasn't surprised though.

If you're not a DiMera off-spring or a grandchild of Marlena's, to hell with you. LOL!

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

YOu can go to http://deidrehall.com/galleries/behind_scenes/2008/2008.shtml

There are some Behind the Scenes christmas pictures of Deidre and Drake. I think Thaao is one of them too.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm still waiting for them to rapidly age Ciara.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Dec 7 2008, 03:16 PM
I'm still waiting for them to rapidly age Ciara.
I think you'll be waiting a while.

Days4Life

I'm so happy Doug and Julie will be on and that Doug is reading the Christmas story. I love it when they are on the show; they are such a huge part of the history of DAYS.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

maggs
Dec 7 2008, 01:37 PM
YOu can go to http://deidrehall.com/galleries/behind_scenes/2008/2008.shtml

There are some Behind the Scenes christmas pictures of Deidre and Drake. I think Thaao is one of them too.
OMG,John is wearing something other than all black for once,course I shouldn't throw stones I wear all black alot too.

Dee looks so gorgeous in those pics and Drake looks so handsome. :wub:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Doug and Julie wallpaper:

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/daysofourlives/multimedia/wallpapers.html

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply