Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of 12/22; *UPDATED 12/17*
Topic Started: Dec 7 2008, 01:59 PM (10,153 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thanks again to an anonymous source!

For the week of December 22nd:

---Panicky Nicole talked to Dr. Baker. He told her to have the money the next day, or the charade was over. Nicole decided to ask Brady for the money, but he told her to "think outside the box." He realized she had no intention of changing her mind about faking her pregnancy, no matter how suspicious EJ might get. Nicole had a fantasy about killing Baker and went to talk to him. He refused to help her, but left his cell phone behind. Nicole used it to call a woman, and was shocked to meet Jill, a pregnant teenager.

---Rafe tried to cheer Sami up with a traditional Mexican Christmas, including tamales. She gave him a meaningful gift – a penny from Grandpa Shawn – and he arranged for her to have a webcam chat with Johnny and Allie. EJ popped on to say hello, making Nicole jealous. Later, EJ urged Roman to find the killer so that Sami could come home. He even admitted he missed her. Back at the loft, Sami asked for Rafe's help in giving her baby to the nuns at the orphanage. He refused. Meanwhile, the killer had traced Rafe's cell phone number to its location.

---Things continued to heat up between Daniel and Chloe after he discovered her in a revealing teddy. She slammed the door on him, injuring his finger, and when she tried to help him bandage it, the attraction between the two was palpable. Chloe covered the tension with anger, which Lucas walked in on. He and Chloe opened the gift from Kate and discovered a diamond necklace that Bill Horton had given her. They made love, but all Chloe could think of was Daniel. During the traditional ornament hanging at the Horton's, Maggie gave Chloe an ornament, which she dropped.

---Daniel told Kate she could go home for Christmas. Kate wanted to take some photos in her hospital room, including one of just Daniel and Chloe, which brought out the tension between the two. Things got a little messier when Chloe called Daniel – from the Horton's – to wish him a Merry Christmas. During the Kiriakis brunch, Daniel and Chloe ended up sitting next to each other – and agreed they had to get over the strangeness. To that end, Chloe wished Daniel a Merry Christmas and gave him a kiss, on the cheek.

---It seemed that everyone in Salem could see the chemistry between Max and Chelsea, except the two of them. Kate commented on it to Chelsea, putting her on her guard around Max. Later, Chelsea tried to ease the tension between Max and Stephanie, then Melanie told the girls that Max had clearly moved on, too – with Chelsea. Chelsea denied it, and Stephanie admitted she would have a problem with that. Chelsea finally confronted Max, who assured her they were "just friends."

---Victor offered Brady a job at Titan, which he eventually accepted. Problem is, Victor hadn't notified Philip, who was miffed, to say the least. It didn't really please Brady, either. They called a truce before the Christmas brunch, but revisited the problem the next day. They each threatened to quit, so Victor fired them both. He'd only done it to prove they made a good team. When Brady arrived at Titan, Melanie found a new man to flirt with, and Philip saw it all.

---Bo told Hope about his "flashes" and she attributed them to having lost Zach around Christmas. Could it be something more? Hope hung Zach's ornament on the tree and Chelsea arrived to see it. She reacted badly, but the three came together and put the past to rest.

---Marlena brought John to the Horton's, but it was too much for him. He called Dr. Taylor and told her he needed to remember.

---This year, Doug got to play Santa at the hospital and read the Christmas story to the sick children. Lexie was there with Theo, who was mostly disinterested in his gifts. She was touched, however, when he presented her with a gift he had made himself. Earlier, Bo realized that his visions were about Theo. Then, he was able to find Theo when he went missing. Bo saved Theo, but couldn't shake the thought that something was still going to happen to him.

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Brady turns down Nicole's request of $1 million; Lucas walks in on a close moment between Chloe and Daniel.

Tuesday
Bo and Hope remember the loss of their son, Zack; Bady accepts the job; Daniel shares news about Kate's recovery.

Wednesday
Lexie and Abe search for a missing Theo; Daniel can't take his mind off Chloe; Nicole vows to find an infant of her own.

Thursday
Abe and Lexie are disheartened by Theo's lack of interest in his gifts; Rafe tries to cheer Sami up with a Mexican Christmas; Philip and Brady call a family truce.

Friday
Nicole has a fantasy about killing Dr. Baker; Chelsea asks Victor to fire Melanie; Sami explains her plan to Rafe, who refuses to help her.

**UPDATED 12/13**

Daily spoilers

Monday, December 22nd
Nicole asks Brady for a million dollars; Victor talks to E.J. about Nicole; Chelsea and Max visit Kate at the hospital; Victor offers Brady a job.

Tuesday, December 23rd
Bo realizes who his visions are about; Melanie hears Philip tell Stephanie that he has a Christmas surprise; Daniel and Chloe try to keep their distance.

Wednesday, December 24th
Abe and Lexie look for Theo; Daniel can't stop thinking about Chloe; Stefano has a get together; Nicole and Brady argue.

Thursday, December 25th
Chelsea tries to ease the tension between Stephanie and Max; Brady and Philip call a truce; Chloe and Daniel try to avoid each other; the Carvers spend Christmas morning at Hope and Bo's house.

Friday, December 26th
Nicole fantasizes about killing Dr. Baker; Roman and Marlena realize E.J. still has feelings for Sami; Philip and Brady confront Victor.

**UPDATED 12/17**

Daytime Dial spoilers

Melanie guilts Max into inviting her to the Brady Christmas gathering.

Maggie gives Chloe a new ornament, but Chloe drops and breaks it.

Theo runs away from Lexie and gets lost.

Doug dresses as Santa to read the Christmas story to the kids in the hospital.

Victor fires Brady and Philip from Titan.

Thursday – Stephanie admits that she’d have a problem with Max moving on with Chelsea .

Friday – The killer pinpoints Rafe’s location.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

Edited by Angie79, Dec 17 2008, 02:09 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

This Bo story sounds ... retarded.

I will watch the Christmas shows though, but after that it's easy to say I'm on hiatus again. I mean Max/Chelsea = stupid

Daniel/Chloe = stupid

Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

God, this sounds like a bunch of shit.

Daniel/Chloe/Kate and Max/Chelsea/Stephanie are just gross.

Bo has visions about Theo? WTF? That kind of asinine crap reeks of Higley!
Edited by Mason, Dec 7 2008, 02:54 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Dec 7 2008, 02:48 PM
Daniel/Chloe/Kate and Max/Chelsea/Stephanie are just gross.

God, this sounds like a bunch of shit.
Mason, you're being too positive here. It IS a bunch of shit! ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

peaches179

Good grief!

ginababe
BANNED

Thanks Angie!!

Oh Sami, you are working over time to make me hate you, aren't you?!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I normally tune into DAYS regularly during the holiday season. Their traditions are always must-see. However, this year I'm not feeling it much. This Bo storyline sounds like a total sinker.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jinxie
Dec 7 2008, 03:12 PM
I normally tune into DAYS regularly during the holiday season. Their traditions are always must-see. However, this year I'm not feeling it much. This Bo storyline sounds like a total sinker.
I'm only going to watch the actual Christmas eps, after that bah humbug!
Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Amello
Dec 7 2008, 03:14 PM
Jinxie
Dec 7 2008, 03:12 PM
I'm only going to watch the actual Christmas eps, after that bah humbug!
I would give anything to see the Shawn Brady clan return for the holidays :(

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Bo is having visions about Theo? Couldn't they bring Celeste back for that shit?

Deleted User
Deleted User

IMissAremid
Dec 7 2008, 03:18 PM
Bo is having visions about Theo? Couldn't they bring Celeste back for that shit?
Didn't this happen to Paul on ATWT? I mean stealing from Pissante is just a whole new world of HACK!
Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

Thanks so much, Angie!

There really isn't one thing that is appealing to me.
Nicole is just bothering me with her insistance on hiding her pregnancy which is going to turn EJ off to her. I am tired of this already.

Sami is an idiot...and really not looking forward to more Sami/Rafe arguing.

Chloe/Daniel might be interesting, but I feel for Lucas. Can't anyone fall in love with him?

Brady and Melanie? Seriously? I do like me some Brady/Phillip action. Hubba!

And Chelsea BRADY and Max BRADY?? I didn't buy those two before, hadn't seen any chemistry all year, but now there is sexual tension? Whatever.

What happened to Nick?

Bo hitting his head and having visions of Theo? Seriously? I guess this is the quirky shit PR was talking about.

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 7 2008, 01:59 PM
When Brady arrived at Titan, Melanie found a new man to flirt with, and Philip saw it all.
Oh, great. As if the Phelanie flirtation weren't bad enough.

Quote:

Hope hung Zach's ornament on the tree and Chelsea arrived to see it. She reacted badly, but the three came together and put the past to rest.

Why? They put this behind them a looong time ago.

Ponz
Member Avatar

Ugh, Higley and Tomlin are a match made in hell.

six
Member Avatar

Sami's planning on giving her baby away for good? Bo is a psychic detective? Labe lets Theo go missing again? Chloe qualifies for a Horton ornament? Max is still using the family tree to look for potential girlfriends? Dansea's may-december went over so well that we're trying Mel and Brady? DH still has a job?

WTF? :drunk:

Dayzfan
Member Avatar

Higley has no understanding of romance and commitment where couples are concerned.I was a DATE fn but she is f**king up two couples with one stone

Ellie

LOL Ponz, good point - instead of balancing each other out, Tomlin and Higley seem to have brought out the worst in each other.

As I'm reading these spoilers (thanks as always Angie!), I'm wondering - which viewers do they think will like these?? The only 'crowd pleaser' sounds like Doug and Julie. Other than that - do they really expect any viewers to be interested by these? (Seriously - I cannot figure this out.)

I know you can't please everybody all of the time, but it would be nice for them to please some people some of the time - and Christmas week would be an excellent time for them to start.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

The weirdest thing just happened....every single time I read spoilers that suck to the degree that these do (although these take the cake) I get pissed and upset. This time? I don't care. If they think this is going to bring in new viewers while managing to keep the handful of fans they're lucky to still have...oy, they're in for a hard landing.

Oh, and as if the Chloe/Dan stuff wasn't enough to slaughter any small feelings I have left for Days, they have Kate pimping Chelsea and Max?

Sigh. I give up.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

really max and chelsea? Max really does keep it all in the family.

If Chex failed horribly the first time, what makes them think its going to work this time?

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Max and Chelsea,Daniel and Chloe,Melanie flirting with Brady,all EWWWWWWWW!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply