Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of 12/22; *UPDATED 12/17*
Topic Started: Dec 7 2008, 01:59 PM (10,062 Views)
esp13
Member Avatar

Great, now Brady is going to be added to the Philip/Stephanie/Melanie crap. I guess Brady is the new Lucas in the redo of the Austin/Carrie/Sami/Lucas quad of doom. Yay!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lene
Member Avatar

Max and Chelsea... YEEEEES!
damn, i've been waiting for this for a looooooooong time. THANK YOU DENA! :rockon: :rockon:

aimees76
Member Avatar

Fuck you, Dena.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Ellie
Dec 7 2008, 04:40 PM
I'm wondering - which viewers do they think will like these?? The only 'crowd pleaser' sounds like Doug and Julie. Other than that - do they really expect any viewers to be interested by these? (Seriously - I cannot figure this out.)
I'm very pleased with the Chelsea and Max spoilers and I am a fan of Daniel and Chloe so I dig their spoilers as well. The rest of them suck.
Edited by DolceDiMera, Dec 7 2008, 05:47 PM.

Mason

fenderbabe
Dec 7 2008, 04:52 PM
The weirdest thing just happened....every single time I read spoilers that suck to the degree that these do (although these take the cake) I get pissed and upset. This time? I don't care. If they think this is going to bring in new viewers while managing to keep the handful of fans they're lucky to still have...oy, they're in for a hard landing.

Oh, and as if the Chloe/Dan stuff wasn't enough to slaughter any small feelings I have left for Days, they have Kate pimping Chelsea and Max?

Sigh. I give up.
Higley has an amazing knack for getting fans to the point of not even caring. What a hack.
Edited by Mason, Dec 7 2008, 05:50 PM.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers Angie. :smooch:

I love nuBrady, and if the writers screw that up by having him be the least bit interested in some bratty teenager, I will scream. I don't think I can take much more Melanie. :redface:

Nice to see EJ actually misses Sami.

Max and Chelsea don't really bother me. I guess I'm just used to Max dating his nieces. :drunk:

ilovemydays

WTF? I'd rather see Terry's spoilers air.

daisysmommy

ilovemydays
Dec 7 2008, 06:48 PM
WTF? I'd rather see Terry's spoilers air.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

zyona

Dayzfan
Dec 7 2008, 04:34 PM
Higley has no understanding of romance and commitment where couples are concerned.I was a DATE fn but she is f**king up two couples with one stone
She did the same thing to Dansea fan, so am not surprised.

zyona

aimees76
Dec 7 2008, 05:44 PM
Fuck you, Dena.
I second what she just said.

zyona

lene
Dec 7 2008, 05:38 PM
Max and Chelsea... YEEEEES!
damn, i've been waiting for this for a looooooooong time. THANK YOU DENA! :rockon: :rockon:
For the love of God, he is her uncle. Can he stop, heck hook him up with a guy if he can't find a girl.

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

one question...why is victor offering brady a job come as a big surprise? as far as i know, he originally left the show to head titan enterprises in europe.

i'm actually starting to see the chloe angle in the chloe/daniel romance. she just got divorced, so i can definitely see lucas as being her 'rebound' relationship, and can understand her attraction to other men. daniel, on the other hand? he still looks like a creepy perv.

i'm open to a max/chelsea reunion, only because i love rachel melvin, and i know blake is leaving, so she needs a new love interest.

the ej/sami/rafe/nicole stuff is jsut a rehash of everything we have already seen.
Edited by luvpumpkns, Dec 7 2008, 07:11 PM.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I am eagerly awaiting Tim's response, I wanna see him defend these spoilers. :popcorn:

jules

The S/R/EJ/N stuff is just going around and around in circles. Max is back to dating a niece. Philip is stuck with teeny boppers (not sure of their ages, but that's how Mel/Steph act). The Bo stuff sounds amazingly stupid. J&M are leaving and they get one spoiler that will probably amount to two scenes. And how could I foget creepy Dr. Dan lusting after yet another woman. How long has he been on the show? He's already gone through 3 woman!

hops
Member Avatar

jules
Dec 7 2008, 07:22 PM
The S/R/EJ/N stuff is just going around and around in circles. Max is back to dating a niece. Philip is stuck with teeny boppers (not sure of their ages, but that's how Mel/Steph act). The Bo stuff sounds amazingly stupid. J&M are leaving and they get one spoiler that will probably amount to two scenes. And how could I foget creepy Dr. Dan lusting after yet another woman. How long has he been on the show? He's already gone through 3 woman!
Shoot me now! lol. It looks like J&M will be on one day this week, one day next week and one day during Christmas week..... way to tell a story. :sleep:
Edited by hops, Dec 7 2008, 07:30 PM.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

These spoilers are unbelievably horrible, from top to bottom. I am now terrified that I am going to be "treated" to a Brady/Melanie/Philip triangle. Or, at least I would be if I was actually watching, which is starting to seem very, very unlikely.
Edited by Paxton, Dec 7 2008, 07:31 PM.

Mason

Kirk
Dec 7 2008, 07:14 PM
I am eagerly awaiting Tim's response, I wanna see him defend these spoilers. :popcorn:
I'm not sure if even he can make these sound any better. They're just that bad.
Edited by Mason, Dec 7 2008, 07:33 PM.

jules

hops
Dec 7 2008, 07:29 PM
jules
Dec 7 2008, 07:22 PM
Shoot me now! lol. It looks like J&M will be on one day this week, one day next week and one day during Christmas week..... way to tell a story. :sleep:
It's just about what I expected. Days is not going to invest any time or energy into J&M or their story now that they've been given the boot. Who cares about history and the impact they've had on the show for so many years. It's full speed ahead to the days of Melanie, Stephanie, Danie and Chloe's lives lol.

esp13
Member Avatar

I just figured out the goal of this whole thing. It's to create a whole new geometric figure. With the Brady/Melanie flirtation, we have an unbroken train of suck --

Rafe/Sami/EJ/Nicole/Brady/Melanie/Philip/Stephanie/Max/Chelsea/Daniel/Chloe/Lucas . . . the only person left out is Kate and if Kate would take a shine to Rafe and we make allowances for the fact that the Lucas/Kate angle wouldn't be romantic, we could close the circle completely.

It's brilliant, just bloody brilliant. [/sarcasm]

Mason

Who says Lucas/Kate wouldn't be romantic? Incest is very IN in Salem, dontcha know! ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply