Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of 12/22; *UPDATED 12/17*
Topic Started: Dec 7 2008, 01:59 PM (10,196 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

Christ, even under JER in his second run, Christmas week wasn't usually this lame.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jules

Angie79
Dec 13 2008, 04:57 PM
Daily spoilers

Monday, December 22nd
Nicole asks Brady for a million dollars; Victor talks to E.J. about Nicole; Chelsea and Max visit Kate at the hospital; Victor offers Brady a job.

Tuesday, December 23rd
Bo realizes who his visions are about; Melanie hears Philip tell Stephanie that he has a Christmas surprise; Daniel and Chloe try to keep their distance.

Wednesday, December 24th
Abe and Lexie look for Theo; Daniel can't stop thinking about Chloe; Stefano has a get together; Nicole and Brady argue.

Thursday, December 25th
Chelsea tries to ease the tension between Stephanie and Max; Brady and Philip call a truce; Chloe and Daniel try to avoid each other; the Carvers spend Christmas morning at Hope and Bo's house.

Friday, December 26th
Nicole fantasizes about killing Dr. Baker; Roman and Marlena realize E.J. still has feelings for Sami; Philip and Brady confront Victor.
Thanks Angie.
And thanks for nothing Dena and Ken. J&M have 2-3 weeks more on the show and I have to be subjected to scenes of Roman/Marlena and John/Dr. whoever. They must really hate J&M and their fans. I don't even believe Ken's promise in SOD that "J&M will be happily reunited" when they leave Salem.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I wish I could ask someone for a million dollars.

Given Brady has been isolated for a fair amount of time, and I believe is unemployed, how does Nicole think she can smooch that much cash off him?

hops
Member Avatar

jules
Dec 13 2008, 06:59 PM
Thanks Angie.
And thanks for nothing Dena and Ken. J&M have 2-3 weeks more on the show and I have to be subjected to scenes of Roman/Marlena and John/Dr. whoever. They must really hate J&M and their fans. I don't even believe Ken's promise in SOD that "J&M will be happily reunited" when they leave Salem.
Ditto! I don't believe anything Ken Corday says. It's pretty obvious there is no intention of anything thoughtful being written for John and Marlena. Again though, it's nothing new. Status quo from this writing team...and so it goes.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Wow, that's some smelly bad stuff coming up! Glad I won't be watching :D

Jiggs
Member Avatar

hops
Dec 13 2008, 08:14 PM
jules
Thanks Angie.
Ditto! I don't believe anything Ken Corday says. It's pretty obvious there is no intention of anything thoughtful being written for John and Marlena. Again though, it's nothing new. Status quo from this writing team...and so it goes.
Yeah, it's nothing new is it? And it's how Corday handles things too. Once he fires someone it's like they don't exist anymore, and nobody will mention them again. :flipoff:

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

I like that Phil notices Melanie flirting with Brady. :D

Chelsea demanding Victor fire Melanie and he does it? Victor? Come one, don't take his cajones away, too.

At least Bo's hit his head before he turned into a psychic. :shrug: He can't be as bad as Celeste was.

hops
Member Avatar

Jiggs
Dec 13 2008, 08:27 PM
hops
Dec 13 2008, 08:14 PM
jules
Thanks Angie.
Yeah, it's nothing new is it? And it's how Corday handles things too. Once he fires someone it's like they don't exist anymore, and nobody will mention them again. :flipoff:
It's true. After someone is fired, it's pretty much over. But then again, it hasn't been that hot regardless and it's just beating yourself up to expect anything would change.....it's still the same writing team.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

It's hilarious! Marlena and Roman recognize that EJ has "feelings" for Sami, but they couldn't hug their daughter in her tent dress and realize that she is pregnant???

I just don't know what to think about any of these stories anymore. I am so confused with almost every character.

I guess I should just try to enjoy what I get while I get it. What a way to appreciate my soap!
Edited by Alligato, Dec 13 2008, 11:11 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Alligato
Dec 13 2008, 10:44 PM
Thanks Angie!

It's hilarious! Marlena and Roman recognize that EJ has "feelings" for Sami, but they couldn't hug their daughter in her tent dress and realize that she is pregnant???

I just don't know what to think about any of these stories anymore. I am so confused with almost every character.

I guess I should just try to enjoy what I get while I get it. What a way to appreciate my soap!
And, I guess this is why Roman never made detective. :D

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

The spoilers sound good. Thanks, Angie.

I hope people realize too that more is going on then what is here. Alot of characters are on due to the Christmas episodes so there is no way everything is spoiled here LOL.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

PhoenixRising05
Dec 14 2008, 01:45 PM

I hope people realize too that more is going on then what is here. Alot of characters are on due to the Christmas episodes so there is no way everything is spoiled here LOL.
LOL. You've said it before, but I don't think anyone listens. :D Actually, I'm finding out that the past couple weeks I left stored (which were supposed to be so horrible) weren't terrible, but they weren't great. They were just there.
I just think, for a variety of reasons, people are down on Days. Choose your backstage battles, but I think they're disheartened. You have the firings along with musical chairs couples combined with whiplash personality changes, and it's hard to get excited.

Alligato
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Dec 14 2008, 02:00 PM
I just think, for a variety of reasons, people are down on Days. Choose your backstage battles, but I think they're disheartened. You have the firings along with musical chairs couples combined with whiplash personality changes, and it's hard to get excited.
Amen lady! You just said it all!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

ladyofthelake
Dec 14 2008, 02:00 PM
PhoenixRising05
Dec 14 2008, 01:45 PM

LOL. You've said it before, but I don't think anyone listens. :D Actually, I'm finding out that the past couple weeks I left stored (which were supposed to be so horrible) weren't terrible, but they weren't great. They were just there.
I understand, which is why I've backed off on posting.

The boards were actually ruining my enjoyment of the show and not just Days, many shows. It seems many are down on TV in general. People have a right to be upset so my action from now on will be to back off. No sense in ruining my good time just because others hate what is going on.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daytime Dial spoilers

Melanie guilts Max into inviting her to the Brady Christmas gathering.

Maggie gives Chloe a new ornament, but Chloe drops and breaks it.

Theo runs away from Lexie and gets lost.

Doug dresses as Santa to read the Christmas story to the kids in the hospital.

Victor fires Brady and Philip from Titan.

Thursday – Stephanie admits that she’d have a problem with Max moving on with Chelsea .

Friday – The killer pinpoints Rafe’s location.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 17 2008, 02:08 PM
Thursday – Stephanie admits that she’d have a problem with Max moving on with Chelsea .
This story turns my stomach. :puke:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Mason
Dec 17 2008, 02:11 PM
Angie79
Dec 17 2008, 02:08 PM
This story turns my stomach. :puke:
Maybe it's because now that she's broken up with him she finally sees what everybody else saw all along, that it's disgusting for an uncle and niece to date even if they're not blood related?

Yeah, I know. Won't happen.

As for the rest, I can hardly begin to express my joy that Melanie will now be interacting with the Bradys. I see TPTB won't rest until she's on screen every day and interacting with every character, regardless of how tiresome and unnecessary.

The only thing that doesn't sound incredibly boring and/or nauseating is Victor firing Brady and Philip.

Nicole Walker

Chloe drops the ornament well that spells doom.LOL.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Victor fires Philip? Does he fire Melanie?

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

You got it ladyofthelake. Phillip disagrees to working with a liar (Melanie), and since Victor feels Melanie's projects with a multi-millionaire maker, he fires his son and hires her. Phillip does go crying back to daddy dearest though and gets his job back, which is exactly what Melanie was opting for!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply