Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of 12/15; *UPDATED 12/9*
Topic Started: Dec 7 2008, 04:32 PM (3,169 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, December 15th
Brady warns Nicole that she needs to tell E.J. the truth; Sami worries about Rafe; Lexie breaks down; Bo is knocked unconscious after his fall.

Tuesday, December 16th
Sami and Rafe's relationship starts to change; Stephanie admits her mistakes; Melanie interrupts Philip and Stephanie; Daniel has a dream about Chloe.

Wednesday, December 17th
Nicole asks Dr. Baker to pretend to be her obstetrician; Nick swears he isn't obsessed with Melanie anymore; Melanie implies that she and Philip slept together; Chelsea and Theo find Max at the pier.

Thursday, December 18th
Nicole fears her miscarriage is about to be revealed; Sami slips and falls; Dr. Charlotte Taylor frustrates John; Stephanie and Philip share their first kiss; Melanie finds Victor at the pub.

Friday, December 19th
Dr. Baker asks Nicole for his money; Stephanie encourages Philip to reconcile with his father; Melanie sees Stephanie and Philip kissing under the mistletoe; Kate asks Daniel to bring a gift to Chloe and Lucas at the Horton cabin.

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Nicole accuses Brady of lying to her; Rafe manages to scare off the killer and collapses upon return to the secret loft.

Tuesday
Philip and Stephanie are ready to take things to a new level; Sami and Rafe's relationship begins to change.

Wednesday
Nicole asks Dr. Baker to pretend to be her obstetrician, and he agrees if she'll pay him $750,000; Stephanie accuses Melanie of being jealous of her relationship with Philip.

Thursday
Sami and Rafe continue to bond; Nicole tries to convince EJ to let her see Dr. Baker as her obstetrician.

Friday
Sami suffers a nasty fall in the loft; Nicole kisses EJ and hopes he doesn't feel her padding.

**Previously posted in December spoiler thread**
Week of December 15th:

---Rafe managed to escape his attacker and made it back to the loft, where Sami had to stitch him up. He didn't want to call the police; he realized someone in the FBI must have tipped off the killer. Rafe got drunk to help kill the pain and shared a little too much. He told Sami she was an idiot for loving EJ when he doesn't love her back. The next day, Rafe tried to put some distance between them, but they kept getting closer. Rafe didn't think he was fit to be Sami's guard anymore, but she wanted him to stay. When Sami slipped and fell, Rafe came to her rescue and it was clear these two were getting closer. Much closer.

---Nicole accused Brady of lying to her about his claim that Kelly, the pregnant girl, was a scam artist. Unfortunately, Brady was telling the truth. Kelly revealed she was not pregnant, and Nicole admitted she was blinded by her desire to give EJ a child. Brady urged her to tell EJ the truth, but all Nicole could do was confess her fear of being an unfit mother. EJ assured her they were in this together and Nicole assured Brady she was keeping her secret.

---EJ continued to defend Nicole and her choice of doctors to Stefano, even when he learned she had changed doctors. Meanwhile, Nicole's new doctor Baker- was blackmailing her for $750,000. She got her hopes up when she learned EJ had set up a $1 million trust fund for her, but she couldn't get her mitts on that cash just yet. Later, EJ told Nicole he wanted to sleep in the same bed as her. Nicole panicked. She denied his request, telling him her hormones were out of control. Things turned from bad to worse when Dr. Baker showed up, demanding his money. What is Nicole going to do?

---Lucas's car broke down so he had trouble getting home to Chloe, who had a surprise waiting. She and Daniel had ended their friendship, agreeing that now they were only connected by Lucas and Kate. But.....Chloe was troubled and Daniel had an erotic dream about her. Meanwhile, Maggie visited Chloe to make sure she was really devoted to Lucas. Chloe assured her she was. But when Daniel arrived with a gift from Kate, he found Chloe with her special, sexy surprise for Lucas.

---Melanie visited Nick in prison, where he gave her his share of the potential profits from his alternative fuels project. Melanie returned to Titan, where she let Philip and Stephanie know that her position was about to change. Philip told her that he didn't want her or the project. She was fired. Melanie took her project directly to Victor, who later accused Philip of putting his personal feelings before business. Philip defended himself and quit.

---Philip recalled his near kiss with Stephanie, while she was being confronted by Max about her "public display." Stephanie realized Melanie had snitched and later accused her of being jealous. Melanie implied she had slept with Philip, but he denied it. Melanie's jealousy flared even more when she saw Philip and Stephanie canoodling under the mistletoe. They shared their first real kiss and she encouraged him to mend fences with Victor. Philip did, but will Victor take him back......

---Chelsea and Theo found Max at the pier. He was debating whether or not to throw the toy dog Trent had left him into the water. Theo saw and wanted the dog, and Max was only too happy to give it to him.

---EJ accused Lexie of putting his family in danger by going to Stefano about Mayor Marino. Lexie responded, questioning EJ's decision to keep pregnant Nicole under Stefano's roof. Their conflict was escalating as Abe and Theo walked in. Lexie broke down when Theo didn't answer EJ's question about what he wanted for Christmas. She was thrilled later, however, when Theo pointed to a gift and said he wanted it.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Why is sleazy manwhore Daniel still on this show? What a waste of space, not to mention money.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

These look good.

Thanks Angie.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Same ol', same ol'. I'm not sure which irritates me more, Chloe and Daniel or Sami and EJ. Rafe is too cute and I do hope he will stay around. Also, it was interesting to hear Nicole talking to Brandon and Sami's reaction to hearing about him. There is no mention of him here, though. I'd love to see him again, too.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

* Daniel shows up at the Horton Cabin and gets an eye full of a teddy-clad Chloe.

* Philip quits his job at Titan.

* Marlena invites John to spend Christmas with her.

* Max gives Theo the toy dog from Trent.

* Sami takes a tumble and worries her baby is in jeopardy.

Thursday Philip and Stephanie share their first kiss.

Friday Dr. Baker shows up at the DiMera Mansion demanding money from Nicole.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

Mason
Member Avatar

Yawwwwn.

Thanks Angie.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!
Sounds like your source was right on!

I guess this isn't too bad. We get to see some Phillip/Melanie/Stephanie, and some EJ/Nicole, but after just watching Brady try to convince Nicole to tell EJ on TV this week and tomorrow, and reading that next Monday we get that again too, I'm already tired of this! Please let this reveal soon!!!

I am slightly, almost, kindof interested to see how Sami and Rafe get closer. However, it goes away as I imagine Sami freak out over Rafe being stabbed and her worried about her baby.

Either way, I do look forward to these. Thanks, Angie!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Nicole accuses Brady of lying to her; Rafe manages to scare off the killer and collapses upon return to the secret loft.

Tuesday
Philip and Stephanie are ready to take things to a new level; Sami and Rafe's relationship begins to change.

Wednesday
Nicole asks Dr. Baker to pretend to be her obstetrician, and he agrees if she'll pay him $750,000; Stephanie accuses Melanie of being jealous of her relationship with Philip.

Thursday
Sami and Rafe continue to bond; Nicole tries to convince EJ to let her see Dr. Baker as her obstetrician.

Friday
Sami suffers a nasty fall in the loft; Nicole kisses EJ and hopes he doesn't feel her padding.

Mason
Member Avatar

Double yawn.

ges
Member Avatar

riveting.

lucaluca

Quote:

Friday

Um, didn't EJ have his hand on the rubber belly right after Nicole's trip to the pregnancy boutique? So why is she now worried that he's going to feel her fake belly? Do the writers not remember this? Dumb...

Alligato
Member Avatar

^ Because any man who was in love with a woman would want to put his hand on her actually belly and feel the baby kick.
So stupid that EJ can't figure out that this woman who loved to feel the baby kick will barely let him feel anymore.

ginababe
BANNED

^^^^ ahem...check my banner out ;)

lucaluca

Alligato
Dec 9 2008, 10:03 PM
^ Because any man who was in love with a woman would want to put his hand on her actually belly and feel the baby kick.
So stupid that EJ can't figure out that this woman who loved to feel the baby kick will barely let him feel anymore.
Alligato, I'm not following your reply. What I was trying to say is that the writers are being inconsistent--she let him touch her belly the day she got that pad, but now she's worried that he'll notice that it's fake? I'm just not sure why this is being spoiled--he's already put his hand on the fake belly and I'm sure she was worried then, so why the spoiler about it now...

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

ginababe
Dec 9 2008, 10:24 PM
:applause: :D

ginababe
BANNED

ladyofthelake
Dec 9 2008, 10:37 PM
ginababe
Yeah buddy!!! Do you think if I want it enough, it will happen? LOL ;)

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

ginababe
Dec 9 2008, 10:42 PM
ladyofthelake
Dec 9 2008, 10:37 PM
ginababe
Yeah buddy!!! Do you think if I want it enough, it will happen? LOL ;)
Sweetie, here's what you do. You post all over creation about NOT wanting them and how horrible it would be, then it'll happen! :D

Alligato
Member Avatar

ginababe
Awwww...yea!!! That'swhatimtalkingabout!!! Bring on EJope!! Please!

And luca - I am hoping the reason they spoil it is because EJ is trying to do more than just feel her shirt. When a woman is that big, I am sure EJ wants to be curious with head on belly and feeling the belly, etc. especially since he didn't get to do any of that with Sami. If he can't figure out its fake, then we have an all new low for EJ.

Dayzfan
Member Avatar

I am digusted by the way they are treating SC's character.Hes turned into a creepy sex fiend.Must be something about DH's fanatasies about men.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Quote:

Philip and Stephanie are ready to take things to a new level;
Already? Is this next level a friends with benefits situation?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply