Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Tiny tidbits; You probably won't be too thrilled
Topic Started: Dec 8 2008, 11:54 AM (3,187 Views)
deefanUBS

squee
Dec 8 2008, 04:04 PM
jules
Dec 8 2008, 03:21 PM
I predicted an half ass ending for J&M from the moment I heard the news.
Half-assed? I think you're being far too generous and kind.

I predict it will be completely assed :hmmph:
DAYS hasn't given a shit about John & Marlena or their fans in years. I predict their reunion and exit will be as abrupt as Carrie and Austinís was. It will all happen so fast that I wonít even shed a tear!

January 23rd canít come fast enough for me. I will finally be able to say goodbye to DAYS and not have a single reason to ever look back.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

lucaluca
Dec 8 2008, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the scoops, OBK!

Can you elaborate at all on the EJ/Tony or Ejole scenes?

Anything with Stefano?
Thaao said on his chat this past Saturday that he has filmed the last few weeks with Joe , Deidre, and I believe James. He will be filming with Arianne this week. Leann is still NOT filming. :soapbox:

No Melanie and Safe, thank God! :rockon:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

hoochielicious
Dec 8 2008, 09:41 PM
lucaluca
Dec 8 2008, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the scoops, OBK!

Can you elaborate at all on the EJ/Tony or Ejole scenes?

Anything with Stefano?
Thaao said on his chat this past Saturday that he has filmed the last few weeks with Joe , Deidre, and I believe James. He will be filming with Arianne this week. Leann is still NOT filming. :soapbox:

No Melanie and Safe, thank God! :rockon:
ARIANNE?! Wonder what Tony/Nicole could be about.

That is interesting. I'm glad he is seeing more airtime. Is there anymore scoop you could share?

As for LeAnn, I'm sure they just don't want to pay her unless they have to. Thaoo is contract and she isn't so it's easier to use him.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Mason
Dec 8 2008, 05:47 PM
Ponz
Dec 8 2008, 05:08 PM
I will be amazed if Higley handles J&M's exit with the same love/care that Milstein devoted to J&J.
Same here. Milstein showed infinitely more talent in a mere matter of months than Higley could ever hope to demonstrate.
I liked her writing other than the Carrie/Austin crap.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Phil and Melanie were one of the few things I looked forward to.

Tony & Stefano sounds good though.

JandM4evermore
Member Avatar

Well it looks like the send off for J&M is gong to be a bust!! I hope this show crashes and burns soon!!!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Well....

We don't know exactly what they are going to write for J&M to send them off. Again these are just a couple of tidbits for a couple of scenes, hardly indicative of the what will happen with the rest of the show.

Ellie

OneBadKitty
Dec 9 2008, 01:39 PM
Well....

We don't know exactly what they are going to write for J&M to send them off. Again these are just a couple of tidbits for a couple of scenes, hardly indicative of the what will happen with the rest of the show.
I know... it's just that every 'tidbit' that comes out makes the situation look worse and worse. I never dreamed that Dr. Taylor would still be around after Christmas. As a few people have posted in this thread, Dena Higley is hardly capable of writing an ending which is appropriate for two longterm characters. I realize I'm being pessimistic, but I think all signs are pointing in that direction now, unfortunately.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

I wonder if John and Marlena will get a hurry up wedding at a Justice of the Peace like Carrie and Austin and then go find Belle and Claire, cuz they are her favorites.

I guess Roman can let Marlena call Sami and say good-bye.
Edited by SpriteEyes, Dec 13 2008, 08:24 AM.

ericfan400

Did you know how many scenes Brady and Chloe will be sharing together in January

Jiggs
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Dec 8 2008, 11:54 AM

-I'm seeing a boring pattern here.
That is an understatement! :laugh:

Jiggs
Member Avatar

JandM4evermore
Dec 9 2008, 01:33 PM
Well it looks like the send off for J&M is gong to be a bust!! I hope this show crashes and burns soon!!!
:rockon:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply