Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bryan Dattilo on BWR!; Wed., December 10, 2008 at 9 PM EST!
Topic Started: Dec 8 2008, 07:53 PM (1,600 Views)
NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

Bryan Dattilo, Lucas Roberts from NBC's Days of our Lives, will be appearing on BuzzWorthy Radio this week!

Continuing our Rock the Soap promotion campaign on BWR, Dattilo will be discussing that as well as talk about his role on the NBC soap. He will be taking your calls and questions during the broadcast. Bryan Dattilo and many other soap stars will be attending the first "Rock the Soap" which is hosted by Bob Guiney. Part of the Soap Nation tour, this cruise sails from California to Mexico for a fun 3 days. To check out more info on this, visit http://www.rockthesoap.com

Look for Bryan Dattilo on BWR Wednesday, December 10, 2008 at 9 PM EST/6 PM PST.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

NavJLee8785
Dec 8 2008, 07:53 PM
Bryan Dattilo, Lucas Roberts from NBC's Days of our Lives, will be appearing on BuzzWorthy Radio this week!

Continuing our Rock the Soap promotion campaign on BWR, Dattilo will be discussing that as well as talk about his role on the NBC soap. He will be taking your calls and questions during the broadcast. Bryan Dattilo and many other soap stars will be attending the first "Rock the Soap" which is hosted by Bob Guiney. Part of the Soap Nation tour, this cruise sails from California to Mexico for a fun 3 days. To check out more info on this, visit http://www.rockthesoap.com

Look for Bryan Dattilo on BWR Wednesday, December 10, 2008 at 9 PM EST/6 PM PST.
I'm so there! Good get, Nav!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I knew if you kept up the fight, you'd get Bryan!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

AWESOME!!

Love Bryan. He is sure to be hilarious.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Dec 8 2008, 09:13 PM
I knew if you kept up the fight, you'd get Bryan!
Dawn, if I told you how it happened, you wouldn't believe it!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Try me.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

Thank Bob Guiney

ginababe
BANNED

This should be an interesting interview.. I sure hope he has loose lips that night ;)
Edited by ginababe, Dec 8 2008, 11:50 PM.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/buzzworthyradio/2008/12/11/BuzzWorthy-Radio-Bryan-Dattilo

This is the live link...show starts in 20 minutes, but the chat room is now open! You can all start coming in!

mesagirl
Member Avatar

Argh! I was busy helping my munchkin with homework and I missed it. Can I still listen to it later tonight?

buffyloverlori

am listening right now.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

Oh awesome thanks. I am looking forward to listening when I get a free block of time later tonight.

LiZa
Member Avatar

mesagirl
Dec 10 2008, 10:27 PM
Oh awesome thanks. I am looking forward to listening when I get a free block of time later tonight.
I assume so, i'm listening to it right now. I personally (imo) finding it boring. I hope it gets better.

ginababe
BANNED

liza, anything worth mentioning? any gossip, possible spoilers??

LiZa
Member Avatar

ginababe
Dec 10 2008, 10:38 PM
liza, anything worth mentioning? any gossip, possible spoilers??
Not yet. He said he think the writing is good. He "likes" how the writing is interacting characters on the show. He keeps talking about how he loves rap and he knows how to rap. So annoying. He would like his character to be a bad guy, even thou he is a mama's boy. They asked about the Salem Stalker sl, he couldn't remember then he said oh yeah i liked it but they drug it out too long. I type more if there is anything else worth mentioning.

LiZa
Member Avatar

He was on there just to promote some Soap Cruise. They did ask about the firings of D & D, he said he found out a week or two ago. And he is sad to see them leave. He loves Drake, cause Drake is a big kidder on the set like him. That's all he said on that.
No one asked if he was next, he didn't bring it up either. Honestly the hosts did not do well on this interview. it was mainly rambling about nothing. Alot of rap music talk. Bryan LOVES rap music.
I don't know. There were no gossiping, no spoilers, no nothing. Just Bryan loving everyone and the writing of the show. JMO, boring.
Edited by LiZa, Dec 10 2008, 10:57 PM.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

This interview is :sleep: :sleep: Whoever was hosting the interview with Jason Thompson last night should have hosted this one.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

I'm not one to shy away from that kinda response, and have to say it was a dilly, and I am one of the hosts! LOL I know many wanted to have us ask about the BTS drama going on at Days, but when it was asked how he feels now and his answer....that was like, well, I guess I can't go anywhere w/ that, now can I? So, it may have been boring to some, but we had fun doing it! :shrug:
Edited by NavJLee8785, Dec 10 2008, 11:08 PM.

cjknick
Member Avatar

I haven't listen to the show but I expected that the boards would be all a buzz of what little tidbits Bryan gave out. He usually lets loose with something. But from what I am reading - he didn't go there! I'm rather shocked!
Edited by cjknick, Dec 11 2008, 08:51 AM.

phloeishot
Member Avatar

NavJLee8785
Dec 10 2008, 11:05 PM
I'm not one to shy away from that kinda response, and have to say it was a dilly, and I am one of the hosts! LOL I know many wanted to have us ask about the BTS drama going on at Days, but when it was asked how he feels now and his answer....that was like, well, I guess I can't go anywhere w/ that, now can I? So, it may have been boring to some, but we had fun doing it! :shrug:
Hmm... I don't know. I would have liked to have heard some questions about his current storyline and what his opinion was about the writing since Higley took over.
Edited by phloeishot, Dec 11 2008, 09:35 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply