Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bryan Dattilo on BWR!; Wed., December 10, 2008 at 9 PM EST!
Topic Started: Dec 8 2008, 07:53 PM (1,603 Views)
NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

phloeishot
Dec 11 2008, 09:34 AM
NavJLee8785
Dec 10 2008, 11:05 PM
I'm not one to shy away from that kinda response, and have to say it was a dilly, and I am one of the hosts! LOL I know many wanted to have us ask about the BTS drama going on at Days, but when it was asked how he feels now and his answer....that was like, well, I guess I can't go anywhere w/ that, now can I? So, it may have been boring to some, but we had fun doing it! :shrug:
Hmm... I don't know. I would have liked to have heard some questions about his current storyline and what his opinion was about the writing since Higley took over.
I have to be careful w/ DAYS ppl....I dunno if you are aware of this, but the last time I did that, NBC actually had me delete a show b/c we said some things about Martha Madison, which we didn't think were bad....but they asked me to take the show down.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

Tis terrible when you have to walk on eggshells so as not to ruffle that peacocks feathers. That and he does still want to keep his job so really what can he say? I did enjoy the interview with Bryan and he is always interesting and funny. I would love to see more Days actors on the show. Arianne Zuker would be an interesting interview I would think as would others. Thanks for a great series of interviews. I'm looking forward to the Van Hansis airing on BWR!

maral

i LOVED it! not borring at all. it was funy and friendly. as always Bry rocked!

pspcindy
Member Avatar

WoW Navell, I think Kenny is wound a little too tight. The more I hear, the more I think he is the main reason that DOOL is in the condition that it is. HWs, other EPs, directors can all be just wonderful(or not) but in the end it doesn't matter because KC sticks his oar in and screws up the whole show.

Btw, I listened to Bryan last night and it was a bit of a ramble. He usually does tell more about things at DOOL. I have a strong feeling that the cast at DOOL is petrified to say the wrong thing. It's a very sad situation. Even BD's trademark humor was not really evident to me last night.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

pspcindy
Dec 11 2008, 02:25 PM
WoW Navell, I think Kenny is wound a little too tight. The more I hear, the more I think he is the main reason that DOOL is in the condition that it is. HWs, other EPs, directors can all be just wonderful(or not) but in the end it doesn't matter because KC sticks his oar in and screws up the whole show.

Btw, I listened to Bryan last night and it was a bit of a ramble. He usually does tell more about things at DOOL. I have a strong feeling that the cast at DOOL is petrified to say the wrong thing. It's a very sad situation. Even BD's trademark humor was not really evident to me last night.
Bryan is more outgoing in his humor...I expected him to poke fun about the Double D situation...like how he said it was Ali Sweeney who wrote her own scripts at that fan event type deal! But like I said, NBC has ears....if not eyes. And I felt bad for the guy who was our guest talking about Madison. He called, asked me to re-edit it to cut out the Martha part, and I did, but he was still in hot water, so I had to delete it altogether b/c he was blacklisted off the lot for a little while. He is back now, but the DAYS cast came to his defense.

LiZa
Member Avatar

Yeah you could tell Bryan was told not to say anything. I felt so bad for all of you sitting there. If you can't talk about Days then what's there to talk about? You started asking about sl that he wan't even in! Lol. You can tell Days/NBC has put a leash around the whole Days cast, since no one is talking about anything or really giving indepth interviews. Especially double D. And i think due to Dena no one knows where their characters are going or doing anymore.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply