Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Deidre video chat.... Part 3 is up now
Topic Started: Dec 9 2008, 04:21 PM (9,220 Views)
JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

http://deidrehall.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=5426
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jules

It should be interesting to hear what Deidre has to say to the fans. Thanks!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

hops
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to this!

jules

The first part of the chat is posted here if anyone is interested. A couple of spoilers and as predicted it's all tied up in one episode.

http://www.deidrehall.com/video/video.cfm

e83talus
Member Avatar

I think Deidre is trying to be diplomatic and joking but I get what she is saying.

Watch on January 23, because that is when it is happening.

She is not pleased. Neither am I. Duh!!!!!!!
Edited by e83talus, Dec 26 2008, 07:38 PM.

e83talus
Member Avatar

I got the hint about her closing that door that "they" left open also. That tells me all I need to know.
I trust Deidre, not ken. She will not be back. Thats it!

jules

iTA, it sounded very final to me as well.

Deleted User
Deleted User

That kid of hers sounds hilarious, such a teenager HAHA

I would have liked to know if she would have done another soap though if the opportunity arose.
Quote Post Goto Top

leelee
Member Avatar

^ There are a few more parts to the interview that haven't been posted yet.

hops
Member Avatar

jules
Dec 26 2008, 07:32 PM
That's how it sounded to me too jules. The Days door is closed.

Dr. Chip

Deidre is still in shock. She's angry. She feels betrayed, stung, and hurt. I think that comes across although she never verbalizes any of this. Classy to the end, she will never badmouth her idiotic boss, Ken Corday.

I want Y&R to snatch her up so that when Ken realizes his mistake and comes running, she's unavailable.

daisysmommy

hops
Dec 26 2008, 10:36 PM
jules
Dec 26 2008, 07:32 PM
That's how it sounded to me too jules. The Days door is closed.
Well, Drake sounded final last year too...no?

I suppose the ratings will tell the story.

That's all I'll be watching after 1.23.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

LMAO to that bit with the contractor and her sister giggling in the background. So cute. Her son was just like a normal teen LOL. Her sister wanting that necklace and Dee saying she would check her trunk before she leaves was pretty funny. I like her mentioning those scenes with the mayor's killer. That was the scene she wore that necklace in and i just loved her talking about that and the way she did it ("that guy that attacked me" LOL). I liked the look she gave her cat to when it was going in her coffee and she told it was a bad idea.

I figured she still kept in touch with Wayne. Nice to hear reiterated. She seems to forget alot though. She didn't remember Wayne playing Alex North (I wouldn't want to LOL) and screwed up her sister's character name. Cute LOL.

I had forgotten about her Wheel of Fortune thing. Good to know it all worked out.

Dee looks great and she's not even dolled up that much. She was adorable here and so classy, as usual. This just makes you see how down to earth she is. I liked her doing this out of her house and wish more stars would do this. You get insight into their life and see they are just like you. The house looks so warm and welcoming and she kind of seemed like she just got up. She doesn't have alot of answers it seems LOL and she did seem to think alot when it came to show related questions. She handled them classy and I think she would've liked to say something else. So she filmed last on December 16th. I was waiting to hear the exact date.

I didn't get a final feel from this at all. It sounded like anyone who leaves and is not sure what the future hods. She just said there are no plans now. Drake said the same thing when he left. I was LMAO when she said Drake wrote that one email about her returning without him. I actually believed he did LOL. She didn't address the question about how she would feel if they offered her a return, which tells me she would not return unless she knew what she was getting into, kind of like Drake. Can't blame her there. I don't think that means she's closed the door though. She didn't seem ready to reflect on things just yet either. I can see why. It just happened. She seems to be taking it well so I think the door is very much open. She didn't come off bitter when discussing Corday LOL.

Her comment about being unsure of there being a "daytime" to return to was telling. It sounds like she has some things going on outside of daytime taking that comment and her hinting at things in the planning stages. I think alot of actors have accepted things are just bad and that they have to look into other options.

Loved her comments about the J&M story. She seemed to like the way it played out. I know it just may be her being classy but she seemed to enjoy playing opposite a new character.

I never realized she had a video company that no longer exists. I felt bad when someone asked her about where her and the boys would be in a few years. She got a sad look on her face when she said the boys would be gone. Talk about a downer type question LOL.

I do like that they get flashbacks and Marlena helps remind him of things. That sounds good and she seems excited about the wedding, especially her looking good LOL. I loved her saying that was all that mattered. It sounds rushed but it also sounds like they put something worth a damn out there so it's not perfect but it's something. I like that he needs treatment and that is why they leave. Makes sense and they can interact with Austin and Carrie in Switzerland. Cool. Nice touch. I did like the way she gave out spoilers too. She acted so excited and over the top doing that. It was hilarious.

Dee's laugh is cute. She should do a sitcom. I think she could handle it after her acting as Hattie and during the SSK story.

The little boy asking her favorite candy bar was cute. Seems like Drake introduced her to good candy LOL.

This was great and very informative. I look forward to the rest.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Dr. Chip
Dec 27 2008, 02:55 AM
Deidre is still in shock. She's angry. She feels betrayed, stung, and hurt. I think that comes across although she never verbalizes any of this. Classy to the end, she will never badmouth her idiotic boss, Ken Corday.

I want Y&R to snatch her up so that when Ken realizes his mistake and comes running, she's unavailable.
I didn't get that at all.

It's been at least two months so I can't see her being in shock now. Maybe she felt those things early on but she seems uncertain about things and no doubt it probably angers her but I don't think the door is closed at all. I felt like she's had time to process it and is past it already and that is the feeling I got from her. It's hard to tell because, on one hand, you think she's just being professional and classy like she always is but, on the other, you think it could be a cover. I don't think it is but either way we are all assuming or taking it the way we see it. It's subjective, I guess.

I'm just glad we finally got something from her. I wish Drake would say something too. I wonder why they haven't spoken to the magazines yet.

Kyrai

Dr. Chip

I hope so too!

I felt the same way. She seems very hurt. Made me said when she said how much she'll miss Marlena. I will miss her too. She said something is in the works. I hope its works out.

jules

Kyrai
Dec 27 2008, 06:39 AM
Dr. Chip

I hope so too!

I felt the same way. She seems very hurt. Made me said when she said how much she'll miss Marlena. I will miss her too. She said something is in the works. I hope its works out.
ITA, ff course she feels hurt. And classless Corday fires her over the phone (no surprise consdering his track record). And as we all predicted, 30 years of history on the show for Deidre and 20+ for Drake is given one episode to wrap up the characters. I guess it would be too much to give them a little more time when it's so important to see Sami/Rafe. Ejole and Mel/Phi/Step say and do the same things day after day after day. I'll bet that most of what Deidre talked about gets cut as well and we'll be lucky to see 5 minutes of them on the show that day.
Deidre was entertaining as she always is in her chats. I appreciate her openess and attempt to communicate with her fans. She is not going to bad mouth any of her bosses because she is a smart woman!

peaches179

Thanks for posting! She's so cute!

e83talus
Member Avatar

jules
Dec 27 2008, 07:49 AM
Kyrai
Dr. Chip

I hope so too!

ITA, ff course she feels hurt. And classless Corday fires her over the phone (no surprise consdering his track record). And as we all predicted, 30 years of history on the show for Deidre and 20+ for Drake is given one episode to wrap up the characters. I guess it would be too much to give them a little more time when it's so important to see Sami/Rafe. Ejole and Mel/Phi/Step say and do the same things day after day after day. I'll bet that most of what Deidre talked about gets cut as well and we'll be lucky to see 5 minutes of them on the show that day.
Deidre was entertaining as she always is in her chats. I appreciate her openess and attempt to communicate with her fans. She is not going to bad mouth any of her bosses because she is a smart woman!
It was not an accident that she reads the letter about rumors of their return and then says, that is not true "unless you are starting it", then says, "Tully can you shut that door." Someone in the background says, "you mean the one that was left open (giggle)." "Yes shut that door..."

She is too classy to say what we want her to say but that said enough for me. There is no way in Hell she would go back. I know others have said that and went back, but Dee has never been fired or let go and I think she means it because she has done other things besides Daytime before and knows that she can get more work.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Deidre is far more classy about things than I could ever be,I respect her even more now and appreciate her answering my questions.

daisysmommy

e83talus
Dec 27 2008, 09:14 AM
jules
Dec 27 2008, 07:49 AM
Kyrai
Dr. Chip

I hope so too!

It was not an accident that she reads the letter about rumors of their return and then says, that is not true "unless you are starting it", then says, "Tully can you shut that door." Someone in the background says, "you mean the one that was left open (giggle)." "Yes shut that door..."

She is too classy to say what we want her to say but that said enough for me. There is no way in Hell she would go back. I know others have said that and went back, but Dee has never been fired or let go and I think she means it because she has done other things besides Daytime before and knows that she can get more work.
Seriously, you think she planned the walk on of the contractor, and then had him leave the door open so she could ask her son to close it? I mean, I really think the dude left the door open. But ok, maybe I am just a dullard. Maybe it is a big F-U to KC, in which case, I am strictly ok with that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply