Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Rafe: Sami's new love?
Topic Started: Dec 10 2008, 01:12 PM (7,535 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

^ You won't get any argument from me on the Lumi front. Even though I did like Lumi a lot from 2003-2005, it's now clear to me that they should never have been a couple. They work best when they're partners in crime or fighting.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DoolDiva
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 1 2009, 11:44 PM
^ You won't get any argument from me on the Lumi front. Even though I did like Lumi a lot from 2003-2005, it's now clear to me that they should never have been a couple. They work best when they're partners in crime or fighting.
I completely agree. I forgot to add that the writers really damaged poor Lucas. It's hard to grab on to liking him with Sami because she is so strong willed and they portray him as a love sick puppy willing to lap up any spilled milk.
Putting Sami and Rafe together would be a Lumi slap in the face IMO being as they are going to smash his heart to pieces again because Mz Cleavage can't stop dreaming about Dr. Mc Perv and Sami is single. There could have been hope for them.

sungrey

I too am a Lumi fan and would be happy if they revisited them, but it won't break my heart if they don't. Far too much damage has been done. And writing Sami involved with three different guys in three different stories only causes confusion.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Well, I have never been a Lumi fan, I hated them from the beginning. But this new storyline is just plain crazy. They are putting Sami in a three men orbit and that is not cool. I like Rafe though, I could see him sticking around, but not as a love interest for Sami. She has enough men to worry about. What they need to do is bring that girl who played Fancy on Passions to DOOL and put her with Rafe. I was a Fancy and Louise fan.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Daytime
Jan 2 2009, 04:55 PM
Well, I have never been a Lumi fan, I hated them from the beginning. But this new storyline is just plain crazy. They are putting Sami in a three men orbit and that is not cool. I like Rafe though, I could see him sticking around, but not as a love interest for Sami. She has enough men to worry about. What they need to do is bring that girl who played Fancy on Passions to DOOL and put her with Rafe. I was a Fancy and Louise fan.
What would Sami do if Brandon was back in town and Austin divorced Carrie? Man, oh, man.
Maybe Dr. Dan will end up delivering her baby, and Lucas will get Chloe back that way. ;)

Daytime
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jan 2 2009, 06:09 PM
Daytime
Jan 2 2009, 04:55 PM
What would Sami do if Brandon was back in town and Austin divorced Carrie? Man, oh, man.
Maybe Dr. Dan will end up delivering her baby, and Lucas will get Chloe back that way. ;)
:omg: This is not Halloween, so please don't scare me like that :scared: . lol

To think about it, makes me want to pull my hair out. :frustration:

As an Ejami fan, I would literally go crazy!!!!

Alligato
Member Avatar

LOL! When Rafe mentioned to Sami that Nicole was talking to Brandon - when Rafe was spying on her - I almost passed out. If they ever think of bringing back Brandon for Sami, I will lose my mind. But they mentioned him.

In fact, I thought for sure that instead of Brady, they meant Brandon as it would make more sense to have Brandon conspire with Nicole over Brady.

Thank goodness for small favors...especially from Days.

zyona

Can Sami go visit Carrie and Austin wherever the hell they are?

Nicole Walker

Austin and Carrie probably don't want her azz around. She'll drive them nuts.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Alligato
Jan 2 2009, 09:18 PM
LOL! When Rafe mentioned to Sami that Nicole was talking to Brandon - when Rafe was spying on her - I almost passed out. If they ever think of bringing back Brandon for Sami, I will lose my mind. But they mentioned him.

In fact, I thought for sure that instead of Brady, they meant Brandon as it would make more sense to have Brandon conspire with Nicole over Brady.

Thank goodness for small favors...especially from Days.
Oh, I know, when they mentioned Brandon's name, I almost passed out!!
I was thinking please don't bring him back, even though I was a Brami fan, I don't want him back. DOOL is seriously trying to drive me to :drunk:

I am really getting fustrated with this whole storyline.

cjknick
Member Avatar

I am an EJ and I lean towards EJAMI and I so wanted Sami to leave Salem for about six months. Sami now is so annoying and boring ... they could have brought her back refreshed and interesting.

six
Member Avatar

I wish they would bring Brandon back. If Sami's moving into someone else's orbit (at eight months pregnant and with three kids) it makes much more sense for it to be one of her ex husbands than Rafe. Rafe would have to be the biggest idiot in the world to jump into the Jerry Springerish drama that is Sami's life without having history with her.

daisy132

six
Jan 3 2009, 01:46 PM
I wish they would bring Brandon back. If Sami's moving into someone else's orbit (at eight months pregnant and with three kids) it makes much more sense for it to be one of her ex husbands than Rafe. Rafe would have to be the biggest idiot in the world to jump into the Jerry Springerish drama that is Sami's life without having history with her.

I totally agree with you!! I hate that they even thought about introducing a "romantic interest" for someone in Sami's circumstances. I often compared it with the Jerry Springer show, but got bashed by Safe fans. :peek:
Edited by daisy132, Jan 4 2009, 02:20 PM.

DoolDiva
Member Avatar

Anyone getting anything out of Sami daydreaming about EJ? About walking away from him? Something is brewing here and the spoilers are not giving up anything~

DoolDiva
Member Avatar

daisy132
Jan 4 2009, 02:19 PM
six

I totally agree with you!! I hate that they even thought about introducing a "romantic interest" for someone in Sami's circumstances. I often compared it with the Jerry Springer show, but got bashed by Safe fans. :peek:
There are Safe fans?........do tell

zyona

What Samie need is not a new love, she need a long extended maternity leave.

six
Member Avatar

DoolDiva
Jan 6 2009, 01:25 AM
daisy132
six

I know, I was surprised too. There aren't many, but I've ran across a couple of people who've given up on the old ejamicus triangle and see chemistry in safe.

As for Sami's dreams, idk. It could be that someone remembered triangles work best if the people seemed concerned about each another, and do more than just bitch about the person they're supposed to love. I'm betting Sami's going to come out and say she loves EJ soon, instead of letting other people say it for her. That or they're giving ejami a psychic connection like bope's.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

"Safe" bore me to tears. I'm sorry, but Galen Gering does nothing for me. I see no chemistry between Sami and Rafe but I know some others do - just like they say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Alligato
Member Avatar

DoolDiva
Jan 6 2009, 01:23 AM
Anyone getting anything out of Sami daydreaming about EJ? About walking away from him? Something is brewing here and the spoilers are not giving up anything~
Dude, I have no fucking clue. Seriously.

Yesterday's show, she wakes up talking about all she dreams about is EJ and about walking away while she talks to him...(wtf)...then she starts freaking out about Rafe and holding hands and giving eyes to him without another mention of anything related to EJ.

If you blinked your eyes, you missed the supposed "sweet EJ connection" she has. It seemed like it was thrown in there last minute.

So whatever they are doing with a possible EJami pairing in the future that they are trying to allude to, they are doing a really shitty job of it, like they have done with the entire EJami relationship...save the first few months of it.

daisy132

DoolDiva
Jan 6 2009, 01:25 AM
daisy132
six

Oh, yes, I don't know about this board, but there are some nasty ones on the NBC board. A lot are previous Lumi fans, some just have a really big crush on GG and cannot accept him with anyone else but Sami. You should go there and read some of the threads. You won't believe your eyes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply