Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Rafe: Sami's new love?
Topic Started: Dec 10 2008, 01:12 PM (7,576 Views)
Lorijean0

Hi I'm new to be posting to this board, but I like to come in here to see what everyone is talking about.

But I have a question that has been weighing on my mind, "Do they intend to make Rafe, Sami's new love on the show? I can't get a straight answer but I, myself believe that they are. But I don't know nearly enough about soaps to see what the future might hold for these two. They seem to have a great chemistry but that just came about a few weeks ago, but I would like for them to be a couple after the baby is born, is that wrong on my part?

What do you guy think? :huh1:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

It looks like they're flirting with the idea of making them a couple. Days changes directions often, so who knows what the future will hold.

Why would it be wrong for you to want them together? You might be in the minority, but it's just a show.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Lorijean0
Jan 7 2009, 08:03 AM
They seem to have a great chemistry but that just came about a few weeks ago, but I would like for them to be a couple after the baby is born, is that wrong on my part?

What do you guy think? :huh1:
Hey, like who you want to like and there is nothing wrong with that. Best part about ANY message board. Speak your mind and love your faves, and read the different posts.

Sami and Rafe have potential, especially since Rafe isn't connected to anyone and has bonded with Sami already...but she is having another man's kid and isn't telling him. This might aggrivate Safe for awhile, especially if EJ gets back at Sami...or maybe Rafe will come to her rescue.

Have no clue where they are going with it, but I am hooked to find out! Welcome to DR!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply