Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Dr. Dan and Chloe?
Topic Started: Dec 10 2008, 01:32 PM (5,561 Views)
Jonatha

Please link to DR:

Nadia Bjorlin says the budding romance between Chloe and Dr Jonas (Shawn Christian) was unexpected, noting the show kept the plot twist, "a pretty good secret." Bjorlin says she is embracing the story, noting "there's definite chemistry between them." Bjorlin goes on to say it is a welcome change of pace that she is enjoying. And likes the chance to work with different people, like Bryan Dattilo, this time around on Days. But she says although she misses her interaction with Jay Kenneth Johnson (Philip) that is not the direction the show is going right now. She says that Chloe is just "floating around for a while." About the forbidden romance with Dr Jonas, Bjorlin notes that she's "a tad worried since Chloe is engaged to Lucas and Daniel is involved with Kate. I hope people don't hate it," she sighs. Adding that on the surface Chloe looks like a slut and Daniel seems to be jumping from woman to woman. "I hope our characters are redeemed somehow," she says. She also loves working with Christian who, she says, clearly loves his job. "And he's not bad to look at either."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Of course it was unexpected. Higley changes the couples around like she changes underwear!

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Dec 10 2008, 01:32 PM
Adding that on the surface Chloe looks like a slut and Daniel seems to be jumping from woman to woman.
Maybe it is just me, but this has been sort of the impression I have had of Chloe since she came back in town as well as Dr. Dan. Chloe was ready to hit the sheets with Philip the moment she came back, probably would have gotten Shawn into bed if it saved her behind, had a romp with Lucas in an elevator and now seems to be moving to Dr. Dan. And didn't Dr. Dan go from Chelsea right to her grandmother.

There is no rhyme or reason to any of the pairing in Salem...just like Mason said.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

NB told fans about this months ago....She said at the time the pairing shocked her....Why? I am sure because it made no fucking sense whatsoever! Higley, crack is wack...put the pipe down honey! Thanks Jonny!

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Quote:

Adding that on the surface Chloe looks like a slut and Daniel seems to be jumping from woman to woman. "I hope our characters are redeemed somehow," she says.

I'm not sure if Dr. Dan can ever be redeemed, and if the writers don't turn this into an actual relationship instead of another notch on Chloe's bedpost, it might be too late for her character as well.

Thanks for posting Jonatha. :)

Ponz
Member Avatar

Quote:

She says that Chloe is just "floating around for a while."

Corday loves Nadia but Higley hates Chloe. Consequently, she remains on the show with no direction whatsoever. It's the usual clusterfuck DOOL "management" style.
Edited by Ponz, Dec 10 2008, 01:56 PM.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Well Nadia, one of your fans doesn't hate it at all! I know I'm in the minority here but I am enjoying the hell out of Daniel and Chloe budding friendship/romance. It has the forbidden, scandalous aspect to it which I love, and Bjorlin and Christian have excellent chemistry. I used to love Phloe but it became abundantly clear to me that tptb have no intentions of putting them together for something serious. Their sporadic scenes just felt like bones thrown to the fans. This will be fun watching Dan and Chloe fight the temptation.

maral

as long as she's not with Lucas i say go chloe. luloe parring is the worst parring on days aside from ejami and kate and stefeno....
Edited by maral, Dec 10 2008, 02:00 PM.

cjknick
Member Avatar

DolceDiMera
Dec 10 2008, 01:57 PM
Well Nadia, one of your fans doesn't hate it at all! I know I'm in the minority here but I am enjoying the hell out of Daniel and Chloe budding friendship/romance. It has the forbidden, scandalous aspect to it which I love, and Bjorlin and Christian have excellent chemistry. I used to love Phloe but it became abundantly clear to me that tptb have no intentions of putting them together for something serious. Their sporadic scenes just felt like bones thrown to the fans. This will be fun watching Dan and Chloe fight the temptation.
I'm not opposed to this storyline ... not a surprise that Lucas gets cheated on again - three times in three years.

Thanks for posting Jonatha

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Since I don't care for Lucas and Chloe, Dan and Chloe don't bother me too much. It could be fun to watch the temptation fighting. Haven't had that for a while.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

I can't stand Dr. McSleazy with any of his relationships. I can't stand Chloe and her relationships. In a way it's good because Kate and Lucas will be free of these sluts. Still, McSleazy and Chloe are just bad. Ewwwww. Their scenes today made me :puke:

zyona

DolceDiMera
Dec 10 2008, 01:57 PM
Your not by yourself, I can't wait to watch two insanely HOT people getting together.
Edited by zyona, Dec 10 2008, 02:56 PM.

FanODays

I never was a fan of Chloe but man this really makes me feel for NB. Unless this is a set up to write a couple more characters out, I see no point to this.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

If they wanted to go with Dan and Chloe they shouldn't have him acting like he cares so much for Kate and wants to be with her. He just looks like total asshole and a pig! Then when you add the whole deal with Chelsea in there, it is even worse. The character isn't likable at all.

It doesn't bother if Chloe cheats on Lucas though. They shouldn't have been paired together in the first place. They do not fit as a couple at all.

Alligato
Member Avatar

So if Chloe hooks up with Dan, what is going to happen to Lucas? Poor guy just can't seem to find a woman who wants him as much as he wants her. It's a shame really.
Can't they bring on a Passions actress just for BD, like they did for AS?? Lucas is the one that really needs one.

Or if GG is gone after witless protection, does this mean Lumi has another chance? Hmm....

It is also funny that Chloe has been interested in Brady, Shawn, Phillip, Lucas and now Dr. Dan in the span of a year (has had sex with 3 of them), but the other girl is the slut. Guess it is not as much fun to call Chloe a slut.
Edited by Alligato, Dec 10 2008, 03:11 PM.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Well, if it gets Chloe the hell away from Lucas, so be it. I can FF'd Daloe? Chlan? Oh golly, those both sound awful ... hmm. Whatever. Hopefully, Lucas and Sami can reunite soon.

Dayzfan
Member Avatar

I could get into Chlan easily if poisoned pen Higley hadn't screwed up Dan by making him go from Woman to woman.CHloe and Lucas are a big snooze fest and their is chemistry between Nadia and Shawn.The relationship is cheapened since Dan is tied to Kate,who almost died

marisol40

Quote:

Your not by yourself, I can't wait to watch two insanely HOT people getting together.

Well I know that Chloe is one of them, but who is the other??? Oh, you meant, sleazy, immature, receding hairline hiding, tanning salon addicted Dan?? I can think of a ton of words for that man and HOT isn't one of them.

maral

Alligato
Dec 10 2008, 03:09 PM
So if Chloe hooks up with Dan, what is going to happen to Lucas? Poor guy just can't seem to find a woman who wants him as much as he wants her. It's a shame really.
Can't they bring on a Passions actress just for BD, like they did for AS?? Lucas is the one that really needs one.

Or if GG is gone after witless protection, does this mean Lumi has another chance? Hmm....

It is also funny that Chloe has been interested in Brady, Shawn, Phillip, Lucas and now Dr. Dan in the span of a year (has had sex with 3 of them), but the other girl is the slut. Guess it is not as much fun to call Chloe a slut.
the thing is luloe was wrong and forced from the start. they have done everything they can to erraise lumi and make fans get along the ejami train. it WON'T WORK. it's not just about the chemestry of the actors but the history of the character. and luloe had none. it was sudden thing out of the blue.
i do hope lumi has a chance. they have a uniqe solid history. even thouhg dana has done a big effort errasing them, it won't hit home with lumi fans as we know better.

i feel so sorry for chloe fans. she's been thrown under the buss just like sami.

Beth
Member Avatar

I agree, Higley needs to pick a direction and stick to it. She is just simply committing character murder one person at a time. :soapbox: :puke:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply