Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Dr. Dan and Chloe?
Topic Started: Dec 10 2008, 01:32 PM (5,489 Views)
zyona

marisol40
Dec 10 2008, 04:18 PM
Quote:

Your not by yourself, I can't wait to watch two insanely HOT people getting together.

Well I know that Chloe is one of them, but who is the other??? Oh, you meant, sleazy, immature, receding hairline hiding, tanning salon addicted Dan?? I can think of a ton of words for that man and HOT isn't one of them.
He may looked tired on the show, but we can't deny that Shawn Christian is HOT.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kelligapeach

I'm not into the Chloe/Daniel pairing. I think Daniel is far better chemistry with Chelsea. Chloe needs to be with Brady.

angelatil
Member Avatar

I do not like Daniel and Chloe together. I love Daniel and Chelsea and I really do not know what they are doing with Daniel. Daniel has such a good story to tell. I hope that Days brings Daniel back with Chelsea as they are just so meant for each other.

marisol40

Actually I can deny it. I really don't find anything attractive about that man.

phloeishot
Member Avatar

DH needs to go ASAP!!!

Sariah
Member Avatar

Dragonish1
Dec 10 2008, 01:40 PM
NB told fans about this months ago....She said at the time the pairing shocked her....Why? I am sure because it made no fucking sense whatsoever! Higley, crack is wack...put the pipe down honey! Thanks Jonny!
Yeah, I was wondering how it was "a pretty good secret" when NB spilled about it a long time ago. LOL

It's another idiotic pairing. Dr. Dan is one of the most useless characters on the show. They've totally destroyed him. He had a chance at redemption with Kate, but that's been screwed up as well. Chloe has become a total skank, and I'm not interested in watching this stupid, pointless pairing.

Mason

At least Daniel's a doctor, so he can treat himself and Chloe when one of them gives the other gonorrhea.

Dayzfan
Member Avatar

marisol40
Dec 10 2008, 06:48 PM
Actually I can deny it. I really don't find anything attractive about that man.
To each their own opinion but there are alot of people who find SC sexy and hot.I know that Shawn is a really nice guy personally,so I cinsider it mean spirited to attack an actor personally.

I don't find anything sexy about EJ

Beth
Member Avatar

I personally don't find SC all that attractive. I don't think he's ugly but EJ does so much more for me in the looks department. The scene with SC and Chloe was so poorly acted. SC looked like he was some panting horny dog and NB looked like she was just trying to get through the scene without throwing up. It was disturbing. :makeout: :puke:

Days4Life

I agree that was a very disturbing scene. And icky; I wanted to take a shower after watching it. What's wrong with this guy anyway? If he's going to fall in lust with all of his patients, he needs to quit being a doctor and find another profession. To behave that way while examining a patient is totally inappropriate and sleazy.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

cubsgirl
Dec 10 2008, 01:40 PM
Jonatha
Dec 10 2008, 01:32 PM
Adding that on the surface Chloe looks like a slut and Daniel seems to be jumping from woman to woman.
Maybe it is just me, but this has been sort of the impression I have had of Chloe since she came back in town as well as Dr. Dan. Chloe was ready to hit the sheets with Philip the moment she came back, probably would have gotten Shawn into bed if it saved her behind, had a romp with Lucas in an elevator and now seems to be moving to Dr. Dan. And didn't Dr. Dan go from Chelsea right to her grandmother.

There is no rhyme or reason to any of the pairing in Salem...just like Mason said.
I think I'm starting to understand why Brady was on drugs. :drunk: Chloe does like to spread it around.

Now, after the hilariously skeevy scene of them in the hospital room has faded, I do think they have chemistry.

Unfortunately, Dena doesn't have the sense to slow things up and let us know why, except for physical attraction, these two would want to be together.

But his half drunk stare and her deer caught in the headlights stare had me spewing coffee from the my unexpected laughter.

Dr. Dan went from Kate to Chelsea and then back to Kate.
Edited by SpriteEyes, Dec 13 2008, 08:18 AM.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

maral
Dec 10 2008, 04:29 PM
Alligato
Dec 10 2008, 03:09 PM
So if Chloe hooks up with Dan, what is going to happen to Lucas? Poor guy just can't seem to find a woman who wants him as much as he wants her. It's a shame really.
Can't they bring on a Passions actress just for BD, like they did for AS?? Lucas is the one that really needs one.

Or if GG is gone after witless protection, does this mean Lumi has another chance? Hmm....

It is also funny that Chloe has been interested in Brady, Shawn, Phillip, Lucas and now Dr. Dan in the span of a year (has had sex with 3 of them), but the other girl is the slut. Guess it is not as much fun to call Chloe a slut.
the thing is luloe was wrong and forced from the start. they have done everything they can to erraise lumi and make fans get along the ejami train. it WON'T WORK. it's not just about the chemestry of the actors but the history of the character. and luloe had none. it was sudden thing out of the blue.
i do hope lumi has a chance. they have a uniqe solid history. even thouhg dana has done a big effort errasing them, it won't hit home with lumi fans as we know better.

i feel so sorry for chloe fans. she's been thrown under the buss just like sami.
What Ejami train?

I don't know if you've noticed but it's all about Ejole now.

Saddest thing is, Lucas is the one who's being thrown under the bus. The man can't keep a woman from cheating on him to save his life.

ericfan400

He can't keep a woman from cheating on him. It's sad
Edited by ericfan400, Dec 13 2008, 02:46 PM.

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

Once again, it's about the poor writing. I love Nadia, and I love Chloe. Always have, always will :) However, Chloe has been written horribly the entire year. And yet, all we would need (or I would need), is just one scene of her talking about her past; growing up in the orphanage, her life as "ghoul girl," her almost death from lukemia and then the car crash. Although it's not being written, I could imagine a woman who always thought of herself as an ugly duckling and someone who no one loved, acting out sexually. She probably does blame herself for Brady's drug addiction as well and the end of their marriage. I don't mind the Daniel and Chloe pairing; there is a lot to work with. But Dena's characters are so shallow that you never understand their motivation. As for Dr. Dan, he is still clearly mourning the death of his wife (unwritten of course), and that is why he is acting the way he is. If only scenes like this were written, i think it would be a lot more tolerable.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

It's not Chloe I have a problem with, it's Daniel. He's flipped over no less than three women since he slithered into Salem. All of them his patients, or patient related.

This guy needs to get out of the medical profession pronto. Talk about unprofessional. He's a lawsuit waiting to happen.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ges
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Dec 13 2008, 09:32 PM
It's not Chloe I have a problem with, it's Daniel. He's flipped over no less than three women since he slithered into Salem. All of them his patients, or patient related.

This guy needs to get out of the medical profession pronto. Talk about unprofessional. He's a lawsuit waiting to happen.
This is so true. When he was feeling Chloe's lymph nodes he got a very sick look on his face like there was a snake trying to get out of his pants. It looked like a combination of lust and urgent diarreah. (sp) Getting all hot while examining a patient is sick. He completely grosses me out. Higley grosses me out because these ideas come from her sick brain.
There isn't a single storyline to enjoy, and even in the leanest of times there was always one for me that was mildly amusing. Everything she does is stupid. Everything.

nancyhan77
Member Avatar

OH MY GOSH!!! Can the DOOL fans get a couple with a beginning, middle and end???? Higley, go back to 3rd grade, they tell you how to write a story! The more I read this CRAP, the more I think that Higley's love life must SUCK!!! No emotion, no tenderness, no love, just sex with more than one partner, at least that's what her writing leads me to believe! Now we've got a perverted doctor on the loose and loose women, LOL! SUCKS TO BE A DAYS FAN!!!

Jillybean

I agree! Dr. Dan is a sleazeball and makes me shiver to think of a doctor getting all excited when examining his patients. Any and all of them. He is a pervert and should be reported to the medical board for inappropriate behavior! Wait, all his patients fall in lust with him too! LOL

Kyrai

ges
Dec 14 2008, 09:29 AM
OneBadKitty

This is so true. When he was feeling Chloe's lymph nodes he got a very sick look on his face like there was a snake trying to get out of his pants. It looked like a combination of lust and urgent diarreah. (sp) Getting all hot while examining a patient is sick. He completely grosses me out. Higley grosses me out because these ideas come from her sick brain.
There isn't a single storyline to enjoy, and even in the leanest of times there was always one for me that was mildly amusing. Everything she does is stupid. Everything.
It's rather disturbing if the people writing and filming felt this was hot. It was disturbing, and not in a 'make you wanna watch' way. It was more like 'never want to see him again ever' way. Even now it completely turns my stomach to see him.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty

So you don't have a problem with Chloe going from Phil to Lucas, and getting all hot and bothered with Dan while engaged to Lucas. Nor with Dan being with Kate while giving Chloe the eye, it's just the hospital setting?

Would it have been acceptable if they were in the park and not wearing a hospital gown?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply