Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Dr. Dan and Chloe?
Topic Started: Dec 10 2008, 01:32 PM (5,544 Views)
Beth
Member Avatar

I am a nurse practitioner and I can tell you I've never examined a patient in quite the same way Daniel was examining Chloe. It was gross. If he keeps it up; he's going to get sued. Oh this isn't the "real" world. He won't get sued; just laid. :sex4:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

^ Even if it was the real world, given Chloe is all hot and heavy for Dr. Dan too, I can't imagine her complaining one bit. I know I wouldn't ;) The situation is a little unpleasant, but these two are very hot together!

zyona

Jinxie
Dec 16 2008, 08:43 PM
^ Even if it was the real world, given Chloe is all hot and heavy for Dr. Dan too, I can't imagine her complaining one bit. I know I wouldn't ;) The situation is a little unpleasant, but these two are very hot together!
Yes they are. The dream was OMG. They both just need a good hair cuts.
Edited by zyona, Dec 16 2008, 10:40 PM.

daisy132

Daniel and Chloe - gross, gross, and gross. :puke:

pnelsen

I think Dr. Dan is kind of creepy and Chloe looked way too good for just giving bone marrow. I did not like that dream Dr. Dan was having about Chloe. I can't imagine where the writers are going with this. Kind of a icky storyline in my opinion. yuk

Mason
Member Avatar

pnelsen
Dec 16 2008, 10:45 PM
I think Dr. Dan is kind of creepy and Chloe looked way too good for just giving bone marrow. I did not like that dream Dr. Dan was having about Chloe. I can't imagine where the writers are going with this.
I'm sure they don't have any more of an idea than you or any of us do, LoL.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Quote:

That bugs me and I still think that means at least one person from this quad is being axed since it seemed to change gears around the same time as the J&M stuff.
Me, too.

I just don't know if it'll be Chloe and Dan, getting together and riding off intot he sunset or Kate and Lucas getting their heartsbroken and deciding to leave and start anew.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Sad but true.

I think they finally found an actor she can sizzle with and started it out all wrong.

Slow build-up, attraction they can't fight.

But I'm getting tired of the one night stand/instalove we've been getting.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

DolceDiMera
Dec 15 2008, 12:29 AM
goldylicious
Dec 14 2008, 09:23 PM
And I think Chloe needs to be thrown into the Nicole, Brady, EJ mix.
I agree partially. Remove Brady from the equation and place the focus on Nicole, EJ, and Chloe. That is one triangle I could actually enjoy watching.
I think that would just show how bad of an actress NB really is.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

SpriteEyes
Dec 17 2008, 04:49 AM
Jinxie
Sad but true.

I think they finally found an actor she can sizzle with and started it out all wrong.

Slow build-up, attraction they can't fight.

But I'm getting tired of the one night stand/instalove we've been getting.
If they were going this way, I wish they would have done a different scenario than heat in an exam room. It's just..........ick. It's strange. The whole Sami/EJ thing in the car bothered me, but not to the extent this does, and I never even really cared for Chloe. There's just something about sex in a health crisis that's just downright ick. Maybe we can chalk it up to the survival instinct setting in and the need to procreate in the event of death or something like that. :huh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply