Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Thaao and Leann interview; video
Topic Started: Dec 11 2008, 03:58 PM (1,114 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I really feel bad for these two.

Mason
Member Avatar

They really deserve so much better than the scraps they're being thrown.

cjknick
Member Avatar

I would be a happy camper if they were on Steady!!!! Love them!

LiZa
Member Avatar

Great interview! These two should be on alot more. If I met Thaao in person i'd probably wet my pants. I wouldn't know what to say.lol. But he is right, we consider these people our family. Yet Days writers doesn't want to use them?

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Where has LeAnne been? I haven't seen her on the show lately. I wonder if she'll be on the Christmas show?

Mason
Member Avatar

Dorothy595
Dec 11 2008, 06:50 PM
Where has LeAnne been? I haven't seen her on the show lately. I wonder if she'll be on the Christmas show?
I seriously doubt it.

DOOLrox

I love LeAnn and Thaao SOOOO much! And I love Tony and Anna too! I MISS them! Why oh why can't they dump some of these juvenile hair models and put a fabulous pair like them on instead!!!!

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Thanks for posting. Thaao's filming quite a bit. Leann's not working at all.

:soapbox:

berlingirl
Member Avatar

I wanted to see the clip of the interview but there is nothing in Angie' post. Is it my computer acting up again or is something else wrong? :shrug: I would love to see more of these two. Much more than Nico and Melanie. :puke:

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

berlingirl
Dec 12 2008, 10:39 AM
I wanted to see the clip of the interview but there is nothing in Angie' post. Is it my computer acting up again or is something else wrong? :shrug: I would love to see more of these two. Much more than Nico and Melanie. :puke:
It's working.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Dorothy595
I think the reason we haven't been seeing Leann as much as we have Tony is beacuse she's on a recurring basis, meaning they have to pay her per episode. Since she's not involved in anything righ tnow, they probably think it's pointless and a waste of money to bring her on for an episode and pay her when they can just use someone on contract and save money.

marianne557
Viscount/Viscountess
[ *  *  *  * ]
That was so sweet! I just love those two. Really wish I could have gone to meet Leann and see Thaao again. He is exactly like he was in Burlington. So welcoming and approachable. He really gets it when it comes to his fans. I just loved the leg grabbing and hand holding! They are just a gorgeous couple!

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

marianne557
Dec 12 2008, 01:38 PM
That was so sweet! I just love those two. Really wish I could have gone to meet Leann and see Thaao again. He is exactly like he was in Burlington. So welcoming and approachable. He really gets it when it comes to his fans. I just loved the leg grabbing and hand holding! They are just a gorgeous couple!
Yeah they are.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Dec 12 2008, 01:19 PM
Dorothy595
I think the reason we haven't been seeing Leann as much as we have Tony is beacuse she's on a recurring basis, meaning they have to pay her per episode. Since she's not involved in anything righ tnow, they probably think it's pointless and a waste of money to bring her on for an episode and pay her when they can just use someone on contract and save money.
Exactly.

Thaoo is filming alot right now but LeAnn is not at all. We will seeing Tony a fair amount in the next few weeks. It's actually making me wish they just kill Anna off. I love her and I realize Tanna has fans but it would create huge story for Tony and maybe turn him a bit toward the dark side. They could have him conflicted over that. Either that or just break them up or something. I think they want to use Tony but Anna sort of holds them back. It's just the sense I get for some reason. I do feel bad for both of them though.

Ellie

PhoenixRising05

Thaoo is filming alot right now but LeAnn is not at all. We will seeing Tony a fair amount in the next few weeks. It's actually making me wish they just kill Anna off. I love her and I realize Tanna has fans but it would create huge story for Tony and maybe turn him a bit toward the dark side. They could have him conflicted over that. Either that or just break them up or something. I think they want to use Tony but Anna sort of holds them back. It's just the sense I get for some reason. I do feel bad for both of them though.
I bet it's just that Thaao's below his guarantee or something. I wish they'd put Leann on contract (and not kill off her character!) - but my fear is that after this next group of Tony scenes, we won't be seeing much of either of them.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

PhoenixRising05
Dec 14 2008, 01:22 PM
DrewHamilton
Dorothy595
Exactly.

I couldn't disagree more. Anna is an awesome character on her own. The Tanna fans already have been screwed over with no air time, a lame engagement, and no wedding. They could have Anna kidnapped or something, that would still bring out Tony's dark side.

Even though Carrie's last return was awful, I would love to finally see adult Carrie with her mom.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Ellie
Dec 14 2008, 02:13 PM
PhoenixRising05

I bet it's just that Thaao's below his guarantee or something. I wish they'd put Leann on contract (and not kill off her character!) - but my fear is that after this next group of Tony scenes, we won't be seeing much of either of them.
I'm getting a different impression. I think this is the start of Tony v EJ, and/or Stefano. That's more interesting to me than the EJ babies.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

hoochielicious
Dec 14 2008, 03:40 PM
PhoenixRising05
Dec 14 2008, 01:22 PM
DrewHamilton
Dorothy595
Exactly.

I couldn't disagree more. Anna is an awesome character on her own. The Tanna fans already have been screwed over with no air time, a lame engagement, and no wedding. They could have Anna kidnapped or something, that would still bring out Tony's dark side.

Even though Carrie's last return was awful, I would love to finally see adult Carrie with her mom.
Oh, don't get me wrong. I love LeAnn and Tanna. I would just rather she be gone instead of just out there not being used. At least there would be some closure in that regard. That's my point. If they use her, great. I would be willing to accept seeing her at least once a month just to know she was still there. It just seems like, especially lately, they want to use Tony but they can't find a way to use him and Anna.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

hoochielicious
Dec 14 2008, 03:45 PM
Ellie
Dec 14 2008, 02:13 PM
PhoenixRising05

I'm getting a different impression. I think this is the start of Tony v EJ, and/or Stefano. That's more interesting to me than the EJ babies.
I agree. I've heard hints of that picking up but be careful because with all the cuts and the way Days is, things can change gears and fall out of place. That is what happened in the Fall and what derailed the story the first time.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply