Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: News on Frances Reid & the Christmas episode
Topic Started: Dec 11 2008, 11:36 PM (2,271 Views)
#1days
Member Avatar

It won't be the same without her. I hope she feels better soon.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nancyhan77
Member Avatar

Christmas at the Horton's just won't be the same without Alice or Frances Reid! Man I miss Alice/Frances!!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sad but expected.

I think we won't be seeing her anymore. She was scheduled to appear numerous times in 2008 and just couldn't. I just hope she gets better and that she does manage to return at some point. I just don't see it though. It's so sad. She will be missed more then anyone else on this show would.

I hope they use the old ending of her wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. They still have it because they used it the year after it was initially shot. Any way she can be included should be done IMO.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply