Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Natalia Livingston Set to Return to GH
Topic Started: Dec 12 2008, 02:50 PM (1,097 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Remember when Luke reported reliable sources had Natalia Livingston possibly coming back to General Hospital in a new role? Soap Opera Digest ran, not walked to a "setside source" who dismissed the claim as coming from rumor mongers with "too much time on their hands" Funny how the same magazine went back to the network for this issue to seek confirmation on Livingston's return and was told a firm "no comment".

Well we can tell you several of our reliable sources are saying it is indeed a done deal. Livingston will be returning to the ABC soap in a new role. Lucky for Daytime Confidential readers and podcast listeners we have enough "time on our hands" to accurately break the stories you you guys wanna know about, but by all means we encourage the mags to keep wasting valuable copy space attempting to discredit us. It makes it so much more fun when people like Agnes Nixon herself prove we were right all along in the pages of Ad Age. Smooches.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

And they wonder why soaps lose viewers. This is one of the reasons... You killed Emily. Deal with it! Bringing an actress back after you've killed her character is RIDICULOUS! And plus, I don't think Livingston was even that popular. Even if she was, it would be RIDICULOUS!

Jonatha

Rhiannon
Dec 12 2008, 02:50 PM

Remember when Luke reported reliable sources had Natalia Livingston possibly coming back to General Hospital in a new role? Soap Opera Digest ran, not walked to a "setside source" who dismissed the claim as coming from rumor mongers with "too much time on their hands" Funny how the same magazine went back to the network for this issue to seek confirmation on Livingston's return and was told a firm "no comment".

Well we can tell you several of our reliable sources are saying it is indeed a done deal. Livingston will be returning to the ABC soap in a new role. Lucky for Daytime Confidential readers and podcast listeners we have enough "time on our hands" to accurately break the stories you you guys wanna know about, but by all means we encourage the mags to keep wasting valuable copy space attempting to discredit us. It makes it so much more fun when people like Agnes Nixon herself prove we were right all along in the pages of Ad Age. Smooches.

Wow. Livingston's possible return to GH was listed in the "This Week's Crazy Rumors" section in this week's SOW. Kudos to DC for the scoop.

phloeishot
Member Avatar

I guess that depends if you're an NEM fan or not. I loved NEM and miss Emily on GH.

sungrey

Hmmm. Never kill off a major character because five years from now you might need that character for a story.

This is GH's way of saying "We F'd up."

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

This sucks, and Natalia sucks....

I agree, Emily shouldn't have been killed off, they should've recast with a better actress.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Why a new character?! Just bring back Emily.

King
Member Avatar

oh dear God. When Will it end?

I ditto every word of Manny's post.

Scott
Member Avatar

Seriously?! Fucking writers need to just find a way to get out of Emily's death or something!

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Do I look like I give a bluedilly fuck?!

Wasn't an NL fan (shoot, wasn't an AT fan!) but anything that will stop the HELL that is Nikodine, I'm all for!
Edited by Sweetbabygirl, Dec 15 2008, 11:09 AM.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Sweetbabygirl
Dec 15 2008, 11:09 AM
Wasn't an NL fan (shoot, wasn't an AT fan!) but anything that will stop the HELL that is Nikodine, I'm all for!
Exactly, except I actually liked Natalia. I hope her new character is a vixen. I really want to see Nik with a bad ass and I was disappointed his pairing with Claudia was dropped.

King
Member Avatar

She was plugging this on Good Day LA with Laura Wright and Tyler Christopher the other day.

Short hair. Blonde now. She said the writers aren't telling her much about her character.

bellcurve
Member Avatar

/\That usually means, "We're bringing you back, but we have no idea what we're gonna do with you."

Zzzzzzzz. Natalia is an awful actress. I really can't stand her fingerpointing and annoying voice.

FanODays

Gawd, who does Guza think he is, Ken Corday? This is a stunt that Corday would pull.

SallySlice
Member Avatar

Fuck me with something hard and sandpaper-y!

I can't believe this news!

I feel like a part of my soul is dying!!

If this is karma for me being happy about Days dumping John and Marlena,
I'm on my knees to the Soap Gods,
praying to them.
I take it all back!
I swear!

OMG...I need a stiff one right now.
Edited by SallySlice, Dec 19 2008, 10:37 AM.

King
Member Avatar

^ LMAO! That is hilarious!

I just don't know how they can possibly think she is a good actress...oh yeah...her Emmy! LMAO.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Dumb, stupid...just when I was getting back into this show they pull this shit. I knew they would do this, eventually too. Natalia was no way going to find consistent work outside of GH so it was only a matter of time. GH loves her.

Natalia sucks and has always sucked. That Emmy was a fluke yet they will use this to justify a move like this.

I can see it now. She comes on as this mysterious woman and has this connection to Nikolas. We learn Emily was a twin and either the twin died or this is Emily's twin and she is paired with Nikolas. Ugh.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Dec 19 2008, 06:43 PM.

aimees76
Member Avatar

I gave up GH about a year ago .... this does NOT make me want to come back. I freaking hated Emily. I hated Natalia's Emily the most. Bleck!
Natalia won an Emmy?? Must've been slim pickins, eh?

King
Member Avatar

Best Supporting Actress!

This is clearly a case of "She wanted to pursue primetime. They thought she'd be a star. They killed her character off. Her pursuits failed miserably. She called the show. They said yes."

FanODays

PhoenixRising05
Dec 19 2008, 06:40 PM
Dumb, stupid...just when I was getting back into this show they pull this shit. I knew they would do this, eventually too. Natalia was no way going to find consistent work outside of GH so it was only a matter of time. GH loves her.

Natalia sucks and has always sucked. That Emmy was a fluke yet they will use this to justify a move like this.

I can see it now. She comes on as this mysterious woman and has this connection to Nikolas. We learn Emily was a twin and either the twin died or this is Emily's twin and she is paired with Nikolas. Ugh.
Or somehow she will end up being the 'real' Emily and there was some odd last minute switch like when Hope on Days went into that vat of acid only to find out years later that it was Greta who took the dive.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply