Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of 12/29; **UPDATED 12/24**
Topic Started: Dec 12 2008, 04:40 PM (8,937 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thanks again to an anonymous source!

For the week of December 29th -- January 2nd:

---Nicole's newest plan: She wanted Baker to find her a baby. And she figured out how. She learned he is a baby broker and blackmailed him into finding her a baby. Meanwhile, EJ was planning to propose. Stefano told him to get a prenup, but EJ refused. Nicole returned to the mansion and eventually got a call from Baker; he'd found a baby who fulfilled all of her requirements, but she only had one hour to get to his clinic to meet the mother. Nicole raced out, but her car broke down. EJ worried when he couldn't find her; Brady showed up – for the cancelled New Year's Eve party – and when Baker called for Nicole, figured he knew where to find her. He got her to the clinic, but it was too late; the baby's mother had changed her mind. Nicole returned, set to tell EJ the truth. Until he proposed.

---Thankfully, the killer was foiled in his attempt to track Rafe using his cellphone. Sami continued to insist on seeing Sister Theresa again; Rafe continued to insist that she wouldn't. Sami was further upset that she was missing New Year's with her family. She and Rafe finally came to a mutual understanding, despite the fact that he knew she still wanted to leave her baby with Sister Theresa. He told Sami he was happy to be spending New Year's Eve with her.

---Chloe still couldn't get her mind off of Daniel. Chloe told relieved Daniel she didn't want him to be her doctor anymore. Kate found out and questioned Daniel, who told her it was Chloe's idea. Worried that her cancer might recur, Kate asked Lucas and Chloe to move up their wedding. They both agreed.

---But will Lucas and Chloe ever make it to the altar? Kate met up with Lucas to ring in the New Year at Chez Rouge. They expected Daniel and Chloe, but those two had run into each other on the pier. She had sprained her ankle and he was forced to carry her, while Lucas and Kate were worried about what had happened to their dates. Daniel and Chloe almost almost kissed, but his cell phone interrupted them. He took Chloe to the hospital, where they finally contacted Kate and Lucas. Daniel took Kate home, while Lucas took Chloe back to Chez Rouge to share a romantic New Year's Eve.

---Chloe warned Stephanie about Philip's romantic history. When he asked her to ring in the New Year with him at Chez Rouge, she happily accepted, and Melanie very unhappily overheard. She went to Chez Rouge, as well, and arranged for another patron to spill a drink on Stephanie. While Stephanie was cleaning up, Melanie whispered "Happy New Year" in Philip's ear. Stephanie returned in time to see this and thought the two were kissing. Philip swept her up in a passionate New Year's kiss, but did he mean it, or was he just trying to make a point with Melanie? Another, later kiss seemed to make the point that he meant it.

---Marlena was distraught that John had walked out on her on Christmas Eve. Meanwhile, he was frustrated with his lack of progress in therapy. Charlotte recommended hypnosis, then asked Marlena to join her for a ladies night at Chez Rouge for New Year's Eve. John overheard and unexpectedly joined them. Charlotte decided to leave, which upset John, which hurt Marlena's feelings. John apologized. Will Marlena accept?

**UPDATED 12/16**

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Nicole bonds with a pregnant teen; Brady and Philip disagree over how to handle Melanie.

Tuesday
Kate's grows concerned that she won't remain cancer-free; Marlena is upset over John walking out on her on Christmas Eve; Stefano warns EJ that life with Nicole may not be all it's cracked up to be.

Wednesday
Kate questions Daniel about his decision not to be Chloe's doctor; EJ plans to surprise Nicole with a proposal.

Thursday
NO SHOW

Friday
Daniel and Chloe's intimate moment is interrupted by Daniel's cellphone; Sami is upset that she is not celebrating New Year's with her family.

**UPDATED 12/17**

Daily Spoilers

Monday, December 29th
Nicole bonds with a pregnant teen and goes to the clinic, demanding a baby; the killer tries to trace Rafe's cell phone; Melanie becomes angry at Philip, runs into Julie, and overhears a conversation; Stephanie has an unsettling chat with Chloe.

Tuesday, December 30th
Kate learns that Daniel is no longer Chloe's doctor; Charlotte recommends putting John under hypnosis; John overhears a conversation between Charlotte and Marlena; Stefano warns EJ against Nicole; Nicole blasts Dr. Baker.

Wednesday, December 31st
Kate questions Daniel; Nicole tells Chloe not to tell Lucas the truth; Chloe runs into Daniel; John joins Marlena and Charlotte; Max and Chelsea kiss; Melanie arranges for some time alone with Philip; an emergency may cause Nicole to miss an opportunity.

Thursday, January 1st
NO SHOW

Friday, January 2nd
Brady goes in search of missing Nicole; Philip kisses Stephanie, angering Melanie; Daniel takes Chloe to the hospital; Rafe lets Sami know that he is aware of her plans for her baby.

**UPDATED 12/24**

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

* Philip asks Stephanie to ring in the New Year with him.

* Rafe tells Sami he’s happy to spend the holiday with her.

* Chloe warns Brady to steer clear of Nicole.

* Kate urges Lucas to move up her wedding date.

* Max and Chelsea share a New Year’s kiss at midnight.

Thursday – Pre-Empted

Friday – EJ proposes to Nicole.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

Edited by Angie79, Dec 24 2008, 06:20 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie ... man I wish this stuff was not so predictable! Well Well Well no pre-nup - that spells doom for the EJole for sure! Stupid EJ!
Edited by cjknick, Dec 12 2008, 04:48 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I don't think I'm going to like New Year's Eve this year. It sounds pretty boring.

Nicole's storyline is slowly losing me.

I think Daniel and Chloe are stupid as a couple.

John and Marlena's story, I haven't cared about in months and I'm ready for them to leave.

Sami and Rafe, come on now...

I guess I'll watch for Philip and Stephanie because I love the chemistry between the actors, but even this storyline has pace issues. They should not be kissing this soon.

Mason
Member Avatar

Just reading these spoilers has almost lulled me into a coma.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

not interested at all...oh well, i haven't really been watching much lately...Glad i'll be busy this holiday..

Ellie

Angie79
Dec 12 2008, 04:40 PM
---Marlena was distraught that John had walked out on her on Christmas Eve. , . .
Posted Image

Quote:

Meanwhile, he was frustrated with his lack of progress in therapy. Charlotte recommended hypnosis
Heyyy, wait a minute, that's somebody else's job.

Quote:

then asked Marlena to join her for a ladies night at Chez Rouge for New Year's Eve. John overheard and unexpectedly joined them. Charlotte decided to leave, which upset John
He's upset that she left?
Posted Image

Quote:

which hurt Marlena's feelings
Posted Image

Quote:

John apologized
Posted Image

Quote:

Will Marlena accept?
Hope so. Aaargh. These sound terrible. Thanks as always, Angie!

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Wow.

I'm in a rolling fit of laughter at this contrived, inept, nonsensical bullshit. I'm sure once this phase of hysterics wears off I'll start crying, but for now I'm going to laugh.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

OMG,Grass grows faster than John and Marlena's story is going.

esp13
Member Avatar

Oh goody, more of Austin/Carrie/Sami . . . I mean Philip/Stephanie/Melanie. I do truly enjoy Philip and Stephanie right now, but I sincerely hate that they are insisting on repeating the A/C/S storyline. It's going to kill any love I have for Philip and Stephanie rather quickly, I'm afraid.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Thanks for posting, Angie!

So happy to see that Philip and Stephanie don't really have a story independent of Melanie's reactions to them. [/sarcasm] Not to mention how rushed they are and if they're ever going to have chemistry, of which I've seen very little, it needs some time to develop.

Chloe/Daniel: :puke: Of course, Lucloe evokes the same reaction from me.

Hee hee, esp: great minds!
Edited by Paxton, Dec 12 2008, 05:18 PM.

e83talus
Member Avatar

I so hate this show!

jane1978

I don´t see anything wrong with this spoilers. We have now three stories with clear direction and good pace, that´s something what was missing most of the year. I like it.

Ellie

e83talus
Dec 12 2008, 05:19 PM
I so hate this show!
How can you not?

Seriously, these sound terrible, especially the J&M ones, where Marlena has to deal with yet another of John's women. THEY'RE LEAVING THREE WEEKS AFTER THIS. NOW IS NOT A GOOD TIME TO HAVE A TRIANGLE STORYLINE. Just needed to get that out. Aaargh.

Cookala

Thanks for posting these, Angie. It's just so sad how they've managed to "dumb down" the character of EJ Dimera.

I can't believe he would consider rushing into marriage with the likes of Nicole...knowing full well her history...without a pre-nup at the very least. Is he CRAZY??? As her attorney, he witnessed first hand the lengths she went in order to get her hands on Victor's money (and just weeks ago, he demanded proof of paternity and even when he got that, he accused her of getting pregnant strictly for his money).

This "no pre-nup" business just proves to me there will be no wedding. It ain't gonna happen.

peaches179

Kevc1980
Dec 12 2008, 04:56 PM
not interested at all...oh well, i haven't really been watching much lately...Glad i'll be busy this holiday..

I agree. Don't sound too exciting.

Daytime
Member Avatar

No prenup, what a fool.

Come now EJ, I thought you were smarter than that.
This has disaster written all over it.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Ellie
Dec 12 2008, 05:37 PM
THEY'RE LEAVING THREE WEEKS AFTER THIS. NOW IS NOT A GOOD TIME TO HAVE A TRIANGLE STORYLINE. Just needed to get that out. Aaargh.
I was thinking the same thing, and I'm not even a John and Marlena fan. What is the point of having them in any sort of triangle? Why aren't they using the remaining time they have them on the show to build up to a big, romantic sendoff? I'm completely confused.

Cookala

Ellie
e83talus
I so hate this show!
How can you not?

Seriously, these sound terrible, especially the J&M ones, where Marlena has to deal with yet another of John's women. THEY'RE LEAVING THREE WEEKS AFTER THIS. NOW IS NOT A GOOD TIME TO HAVE A TRIANGLE STORYLINE. Just needed to get that out. Aaargh.
I really don't think they'll go with a triangle at this late date, Ellie. So far, Charlotte has been nothing but professional and she has attempted to befriend Marlena. I think she'll be key in unlocking John's memories (via hypnosis or a combination of things) and Jarlena will at least exit the show ~ reunited ~ to continue his treatment in Zurich or some such place.

Ellie

Paxton
Dec 12 2008, 05:40 PM
Ellie
THEY'RE LEAVING THREE WEEKS AFTER THIS. NOW IS NOT A GOOD TIME TO HAVE A TRIANGLE STORYLINE. Just needed to get that out. Aaargh.
I was thinking the same thing, and I'm not even a John and Marlena fan. What is the point of having them in any sort of triangle? Why aren't they using the remaining time they have them on the show to build up to a big, romantic sendoff? I'm completely confused.
Thank you for saying that! I'm confused and so angry at the show. One would think that they'd have scrapped the Dr. Taylor story and used January to let John and Marlena return to each other. Let Marlena hypnotize John (what a concept!), show some flashbacks, the real John comes back, we have a few emotional shows, they return to each other, John wants to leave Salem to get away from everything, Marlena leaves with him, they're in love and back together. The end.

Instead we get this garbage, and I'm wondering at this point if Old John will even return at all, and if so, if he'll even have any scenes with Marlena. Unbelieveable.

Ellie

Cookala
Dec 12 2008, 05:45 PM
Ellie
e83talus
I so hate this show!
How can you not?

I really don't think they'll go with a triangle at this late date, Ellie. So far, Charlotte has been nothing but professional and she has attempted to befriend Marlena. I think she'll be key in unlocking John's memories (via hypnosis or a combination of things) and Jarlena will at least exit the show ~ reunited ~ to continue his treatment in Zurich or some such place.
Thanks, but even if nothing romantic develops between John and Dr. Taylor, John seems to be favoring her over Marlena in these spoilers, and Marlena is upset by that. Marlena was jealous of her on yesterday's show. She's a third party and an intruder into J&M's relationship, even just from Marlena's perspective.

Also, it would be a real blow to fans to have a new blonde doctor who just arrived in Salem be the one to hypnotize John and unlock his memories. That's always been Marlena's job, and it's always brought J&M closer together. Why introduce a new character to do that at this point in the story? It seems to me like a slap in the face.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply