Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of 12/29; **UPDATED 12/24**
Topic Started: Dec 12 2008, 04:40 PM (8,986 Views)
doolcrazy
Member Avatar

Thanks for the heads up. I was hoping Melanie would fall off the roof at Titan tower but I guess that New Years Wish won't come true. I will be watching to see what happens. I still love this show and refuse to give it up.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 12 2008, 04:40 PM
---Marlena was distraught that John had walked out on her on Christmas Eve. Meanwhile, he was frustrated with his lack of progress in therapy. Charlotte recommended hypnosis, then asked Marlena to join her for a ladies night at Chez Rouge for New Year's Eve. John overheard and unexpectedly joined them. Charlotte decided to leave, which upset John, which hurt Marlena's feelings. John apologized. Will Marlena accept?
WoW could this craptastic "storyline" be anymore rushed? :huh:

Thanks for posting ;)

Kenny
Member Avatar

These spoilers sound pretty good...

:)

Mason
Member Avatar

Oh, Kenny, you give these spoilers too much credit. They're not even worthy of my wiping my ass with.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

When I read these spoilers I think...Meh, just meh! Higley is good at ruining a show and putting the viewers to sleep. I am so glad I quit watching.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!
I was so looking forward to all of these spoilers, but after reading, not so much.

EJ not forcing prenup doesn't mean much as I know they won't make it to the altar (I would love a wedding though). But the man is in love, and like he did with Sami, he totally loses his mind and will do anything for his woman.

I am just so sick of the pretend baby thing, and I am really sick of both women saying "EJ must never find out about this baby". It's sad how neither of them really give a shit about EJ...especially Sami. After all they have been through, you would think she wouldn't be so cruel to him with his kid. Nicole is just being a selfish idiot.

Phillip and Stephanie actually sound a bit interesting.

Jarlena is a friggin snooze fest. I just can't believe they introduced a new person this late in the game. Oh well. I have really given up on those two for a decent send off. Let's see if Dena proves me wrong.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I totally missed that Lucas and Chloe are engaged. I wonder if they are going to go ahead with the wedding story and set up Chloe to screw Daniel AFTER the wedding so he can have yet another wife cheat on him? That's kind of cold.

Big fat yawn to Safe.

And I hate EJ not doing any scheming of his own. I wish he had something to do besides be Nicole's idiot. I mean you could have them both scheming simultaneously Higley even if EJ doesn't know about her pregnancy being over. Ugh.

Poor Jarlena. It's kind of like they already left.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Bored Now.

At least Dan and Chloe are bad enough to make me cringe instead of just sleep.

EJ not demanding a pre-nup? EJ's not only smart but he's ruthless. Dena, if you wanted Austin why didn't you just hire one?
Edited by SpriteEyes, Dec 13 2008, 08:09 AM.

phloeishot
Member Avatar

Thank God Lucloe is almost over but now we're getting Danloe...gross...

peaches179

Kenny
Dec 12 2008, 11:41 PM
These spoilers sound pretty good...

:)

LOL!

Beth
Member Avatar

I am suppose to believe EJ is suddenly a good guy. He cringes and gets upset at the violence on the pier. Come on; he locked Lucas in a freezer truck, put drugs in John's IV, and sent threatening notes to Sami. Not to mention the Rape, the lies, and the manipulation. Give me a break. He knows what Nicole is all about. He would never trust her to see her own doctor and not follow up on his hunch something isn't right with the baby. Not to mention his overbearing jealousy. He would never let her spend so much time with Brady and not have her followed. If he's a moron, so be it but Stefano???? Nicole would never pull this over on him. I am somehow suppose to buy this story line. I don't think so.

Sami and Rafe; I'm suppose to believe that Sami is falling for a 3rd man in the course of one year. While pregnant with another man's child. Plus, she's going to give her baby to the orphanage for a while. I don't believe it at all. Sami has been in love with Lucas for years. I believed that she fell in love with EJ but don't expect to believe another love story. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Get Melanie off of the show. I HATE HER; SHE SUCKS!!!!

Lucas/Chloe/Dan are creepy. I can't say anything else about that. :soapbox:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I liked Daniel when he first joined the show, but they've turned his character into a total ass. I'm sick and tired of seeing him going from one woman to another. IMO he belongs with Kate!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mason
Dec 13 2008, 12:17 AM
Oh, Kenny, you give these spoilers too much credit. They're not even worthy of my wiping my ass with.
LoL! You obviously didn't watch the video, did ya? ;)

hops
Member Avatar

Alligato
Dec 13 2008, 01:04 AM
Oh well. I have really given up on those two for a decent send off. Let's see if Dena proves me wrong.
The only thing that you can count with Days is to be proved right and/or underwelmed, but then again, they are one and the same.

SoapFan82

Quote:

---Chloe warned Stephanie about Philip's romantic history. When he asked her to ring in the New Year with him at Chez Rouge, she happily accepted, and Melanie very unhappily overheard. She went to Chez Rouge, as well, and arranged for another patron to spill a drink on Stephanie. While Stephanie was cleaning up, Melanie whispered "Happy New Year" in Philip's ear. Stephanie returned in time to see this and thought the two were kissing. Philip swept her up in a passionate New Year's kiss, but did he mean it, or was he just trying to make a point with Melanie? Another, later kiss seemed to make the point that he meant it.

Yay for Philip and Stephanie, but why why why is Melanie still on this show?

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Dec 13 2008, 08:31 PM
Mason
Dec 13 2008, 12:17 AM
LoL! You obviously didn't watch the video, did ya? ;)
Actually, I did. These spoilers aren't even good enough to shit on, LoL.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Dec 13 2008, 02:03 AM
And I hate EJ not doing any scheming of his own. I mean you could have them both scheming simultaneously Higley even if EJ doesn't know about her pregnancy being over. Ugh.

I agree; I despise Nicole's lies, schemes, and the whole storyline in general but it would at least be tolerable if EJ were not so oblivious to her deception and they played a cat and mouse game.

Once again, the only bright spot here for me is Danloe.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Sindacco
Dec 12 2008, 06:12 PM
jane1978
Dec 12 2008, 05:30 PM
I donīt see anything wrong with this spoilers. We have now three stories with clear direction and good pace, thatīs something what was missing most of the year. I like it.

So just because the show has a direction now (there shouldn't even be a problem with that) it means the storylines are good?
Yeah. Going south is a direction.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Kyrai
Dec 12 2008, 09:39 PM
Ellie
Dec 12 2008, 05:37 PM
e83talus
Dec 12 2008, 05:19 PM
I so hate this show!
How can you not?

Seriously, these sound terrible, especially the J&M ones, where Marlena has to deal with yet another of John's women. THEY'RE LEAVING THREE WEEKS AFTER THIS. NOW IS NOT A GOOD TIME TO HAVE A TRIANGLE STORYLINE. Just needed to get that out. Aaargh.
I really wish they'd just lump up all the J&M scenes and let them go asap. It's torture watching this show.

I know this is perhaps trivial, and I genuinely like Charlotte, but I really really really don't want anyone other than Marlena doing hypnosis on John. Kim was ok because Marlena was gone when she did it, but hypnotism is a J&M thing. I just really don't like anyone else hypnotizing him.
Actually, I don't think J&M invented hypnosis on soaps and they don't own the copyright ;) . And, truthfully, it makes sense that a medical professional other than someone emotionally attached should do the job.

CindyJean
Member Avatar

I've tried to stay positive about this show but OMG it gets worse and worse. I think they need to put it out of it's misery. I had hopes for Nicole but this stuff lately is just not good. And if I have to see Daniel with that angsty look at one more woman I'm going to puke. What's with all the make up on the women going into surgery? :omg:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply