Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of 12/29; **UPDATED 12/24**
Topic Started: Dec 12 2008, 04:40 PM (8,939 Views)
Alligato
Member Avatar

^I am hoping that we just haven't seen that yet. With Nicole's personality change and neither Stefano or EJ noticing, I am hoping there is more than meets the eye.
I am convinced that Stefano is behind alot of this with Dr. Baker, if not taking the baby, then keeping it from EJ to teach him a lesson about letting women be in control.

If not, then there is much to bitch about where Steffie is concerned.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Mason
Dec 17 2008, 12:26 AM
It's true to Stefano's character to be involved in his childrens' lives, but not in such a passive way. He actually does stuff to help his kids i.e. the baby switch for Lexie, hiring Susan for Kristen, etc. This is just...not Stefano. Next thing you know, he'll be sipping tea with Maggie and exchanging recipes.
Higley doesn't want to write for Stefano, at least not as a real villain. She wants her short-term villains instead. Vin Ramsell, Maya, Ava and Martino Vitali, Trent Robbins, The Killer. The Killer is so one note that we don't even know his name after being on the show for two months, he doesn't even have a cool nickname like they have in Reservoir Dogs.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Alligato
Dec 17 2008, 08:59 AM
^I am hoping that we just haven't seen that yet. With Nicole's personality change and neither Stefano or EJ noticing, I am hoping there is more than meets the eye.
I am convinced that Stefano is behind alot of this with Dr. Baker, if not taking the baby, then keeping it from EJ to teach him a lesson about letting women be in control.

I'm just hoping that EJ is not as dumb as he is acting and he is keeping his friends close and his enemies closer ... perhaps he is on to Nicole and is playing her and is giving her enough rope to hang herself. EJ has seen Nicole operate he knows she is basically a grifter and is always scamming someone. And if he is oblivious to it all there are plenty of people around to remind him .... EJ needs to stop thinking with his boy parts and start using his brain.
Edited by cjknick, Dec 17 2008, 09:30 AM.

jules

Angie79
Dec 16 2008, 11:10 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Nicole bonds with a pregnant teen; Brady and Philip disagree over how to handle Melanie.

Tuesday
Kate's grows concerned that she won't remain cancer-free; Marlena is upset over John walking out on her on Christmas Eve; Stefano warns EJ that life with Nicole may not be all it's cracked up to be.
Thanks so much Kenny & Co at Days :moon: J&M last Christmas on Days and they can't even pretend to care about giving them a hint of a good one. I could think of 100 ways to make it a memorable one...Marlena remembering their past Christmases together...a few fantasies of what it would be like if John had his memories...just spending the day together and starting to come together........
Thanks for the spoilers Angie.

cjknick
Member Avatar

jules
Dec 17 2008, 09:29 AM
Angie79
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Nicole bonds with a pregnant teen; Brady and Philip disagree over how to handle Melanie.

Tuesday
Kate's grows concerned that she won't remain cancer-free; Marlena is upset over John walking out on her on Christmas Eve; Stefano warns EJ that life with Nicole may not be all it's cracked up to be.
Thanks so much Kenny & Co at Days :moon: J&M last Christmas on Days and they can't even pretend to care about giving them a hint of a good one. I could think of 100 ways to make it a memorable one...Marlena remembering their past Christmases together...a few fantasies of what it would be like if John had his memories...just spending the day together and starting to come together........
Frankly it would have been a great idea to make this Christmas about John and Marlena Past Christmases - it would have been full of those warm and fuzzies and it would be cheaper - a show full of flashbacks has got to be cheaper!

Kyrai

I know I'm an idiot for even hoping, but I could see John walking out on Christmas turning out to be good for J&M.

It would be nice if Christmas actually made John want his memories of life with Marlena back. The holidays are joyful for some, but they also emphasize pain and loneliness for people who don't have loved ones. It can be the worst time of the year for many to get through. I know it's wishful thinking, but I'd love him to be overcome with wanting Marlena back in his life or wanting to remember what he's missing. Marlena could follow him. Wasn't one of the Christmas pics of John and Marlena outside? They could talk... I'd so love it if they just talked together for a bit.

I know, he'll probably just run have eggnog with Charlotte or something and they'll bond, but I have a little over a month left. I'm gonna try to hope. I'll wait to crash and burn when it airs (or when the next spoiler hits).

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

cjknick
Dec 17 2008, 09:27 AM
Alligato
Dec 17 2008, 08:59 AM

I'm just hoping that EJ is not as dumb as he is acting and he is keeping his friends close and his enemies closer ... perhaps he is on to Nicole and is playing her and is giving her enough rope to hang herself. EJ has seen Nicole operate he knows she is basically a grifter and is always scamming someone. And if he is oblivious to it all there are plenty of people around to remind him .... EJ needs to stop thinking with his boy parts and start using his brain.
Does that count for Sami, too?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily Spoilers

Monday, December 29th
Nicole bonds with a pregnant teen and goes to the clinic, demanding a baby; the killer tries to trace Rafe's cell phone; Melanie becomes angry at Philip, runs into Julie, and overhears a conversation; Stephanie has an unsettling chat with Chloe.

Tuesday, December 30th
Kate learns that Daniel is no longer Chloe's doctor; Charlotte recommends putting John under hypnosis; John overhears a conversation between Charlotte and Marlena; Stefano warns EJ against Nicole; Nicole blasts Dr. Baker.

Wednesday, December 31st
Kate questions Daniel; Nicole tells Chloe not to tell Lucas the truth; Chloe runs into Daniel; John joins Marlena and Charlotte; Max and Chelsea kiss; Melanie arranges for some time alone with Philip; an emergency may cause Nicole to miss an opportunity.

Thursday, January 1st
NO SHOW

Friday, January 2nd
Brady goes in search of missing Nicole; Philip kisses Stephanie, angering Melanie; Daniel takes Chloe to the hospital; Rafe lets Sami know that he is aware of her plans for her baby.

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 17 2008, 04:30 PM
Max and Chelsea kiss
Sick! Sick! Sick!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Hmm...sound ok. Christmas week sounds better. It seems like alot more setup then there should be during a typical New Year's Week. Reminds me an awful lot of New Year's 1998.

Happy to see Julie in spoilers and it seems Nicole tells Chloe her secret. I wonder if Kate will find out about Daniel's issues with Chloe. It sounds like she does and that leads her to ending things with him.

Alligato
Member Avatar

^ I read it that maybe Chloe tells Nicole that she is dreaming of Daniel and Nicole tells her not to tell Lucas about it. Hard to say.

The part I liked best is how they worded Melanie overhears a conversation...intriguing. Makes me want to know what that is about instead of some really revealing spoilers.
Don't get me wrong, I love revealing spoilers, but it is nice to keep guessing...although I usually guess wrong.

I don't know what it is but I am pleasantly surprised about most of these spoilers. Good stuff coming up!

hops
Member Avatar

jules
Angie79
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday

Tuesday
No mistletoe kiss for John and Marlena on their last Christmas together. Instead stupid plot points that mean nothing because they are only on once a week. They won't even be on the Christmas show. Just reinforces why I dislike what Days has become.

jules

hops
Dec 17 2008, 08:05 PM
jules
Angie79
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday

Tuesday
No mistletoe kiss for John and Marlena on their last Christmas together. Instead stupid plot points that mean nothing because they are only on once a week. They won't even be on the Christmas show. Just reinforces why I dislike what Days has become.

Another in a long line of missed opportunities.

MCKELLY

I may be in the minority...but I LOVE these spoilers!!!!!

No disrepect to the vets, but I've been watching this show for 25 years. I don't need to see any more wedding renewal vows and such between Bo and Hope and all the rest. We have seen every freakin storyline there is to see involving them. Geesh.

In 2009, bring on Phil & Steph, Dirty Dan and Chloe, Brady and Nicole and finally...the long awaited EJAMI.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wednesday
Kate questions Daniel about his decision not to be Chloe's doctor; EJ plans to surprise Nicole with a proposal.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Alligato
Dec 17 2008, 04:46 PM
^ I read it that maybe Chloe tells Nicole that she is dreaming of Daniel and Nicole tells her not to tell Lucas about it. Hard to say.

The part I liked best is how they worded Melanie overhears a conversation...intriguing. Makes me want to know what that is about instead of some really revealing spoilers.
Don't get me wrong, I love revealing spoilers, but it is nice to keep guessing...although I usually guess wrong.

I don't know what it is but I am pleasantly surprised about most of these spoilers. Good stuff coming up!
I'm with you on that. I wish spoilers were much more vague in general. Hell, I'm all for no spoilers at all. I want it to be what it used to be where you tuned in and were shocked by what happened on a daily basis. Not just that but you had to tune in and watch the show to see who was on and what was going on. Now people don't have to and that hurts ratings too. People know too much nowadays.

That Melanie spoiler is interesting, especially since it involves Julie.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

MCKELLY
Dec 17 2008, 09:10 PM
I may be in the minority...but I LOVE these spoilers!!!!!

No disrepect to the vets, but I've been watching this show for 25 years. I don't need to see any more wedding renewal vows and such between Bo and Hope and all the rest. We have seen every freakin storyline there is to see involving them. Geesh.

In 2009, bring on Phil & Steph, Dirty Dan and Chloe, Brady and Nicole and finally...the long awaited EJAMI.
I think everyone here knows I'm with you on that.

I wouldn't get rid of all the bets but it is time to move forward and I think we are in the process. It's long overdue though. They just have to avoid making it too jarring.

Kenny
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Dec 17 2008, 04:38 PM
Hmm...sound ok. Christmas week sounds better. It seems like alot more setup then there should be during a typical New Year's Week. Reminds me an awful lot of New Year's 1998.

Happy to see Julie in spoilers and it seems Nicole tells Chloe her secret. I wonder if Kate will find out about Daniel's issues with Chloe. It sounds like she does and that leads her to ending things with him.

Are you talking about New Years 1997/1998 or 1998/1999?

NYE 1997/1998 was great with Roman catching John and Marlena on the plane! It was the only time I've ever seen Josh Taylor actually act, LoL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN8q21iyw_U

I don't remember anything from NYE 1998/1999 except for that scene of Sami toasting to herself and "getting everything I want."

NYE 1999/2000 was much better with the "Wedding of the Millenium" and Princess Gina forcing Sailor Boy to jump off the Penthouse Grill, LoL. Fun stuff!

hops
Member Avatar

I LOVED that NYE when Roman caught John and Marlena on the plane, lol. It looks like he swears under his breath when he hears what they are saying. He was ready to explode and I was loving every minute of it.

Mason
Member Avatar

God, Kristen was so HOT in that clip!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply