Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of 12/29; **UPDATED 12/24**
Topic Started: Dec 12 2008, 04:40 PM (8,890 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

biggirl79
Dec 22 2008, 10:34 PM
How is Max and Chelsea hooking up if that is BO'S STEP BROTHER? That is the craziest thing I have ever seen on here. Not to forget that Steph is her best friend.
Max isn't really Bo's stepbrother. Even though Bo is biologically a Kirakis, legally, he's a Brady, so in essence, they're adoptive brothers. Caroline was already married to Shawn when she had her affair with Victor, but Victor never got any legal claim to Bo.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Max and Chelsea dating is no different than Max with Steph! That is why, I actually enjoyed Max with Morgan. It was his first non-incestous relationship!

Mason

Jinxie
Dec 23 2008, 08:34 PM
Max and Chelsea dating is no different than Max with Steph! That is why, I actually enjoyed Max with Morgan. It was his first non-incestous relationship!
Yes, I don't think it's any coincidence that I liked Max when he was paired with Abby and Morgan, and hate him when he's paired with family members Chelsea and Stephanie.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Jinxie
Dec 23 2008, 08:34 PM
Honestly, I agree. Even though I know both of his matches weren't blood incest, it was dumb enough family-wise to just make it icky for me. Although, i didn't like him with Abby because she was getting too whiny. I sort of liked him with Mimi in a cute way, but the problem with that was (besides my missing Farah with Jason Cook) that Max had JUST come away from being with the "younger" crowd. Even though he was probably more of Mimi's age, he seemed younger. I think if FF had stayed, they would have grown on me. There were a lot of cute moments, like the whole getting locked in the cellar of that chapel. I couldn't root for Abby because she acted so bratty about the whole thing.
I really did like him with Morgan and thought it was wrong that they didn't pursue this further. It just seems that the chemistry thing with the writers or producers is like Cinderella's stepsisters with the glass slipper. If it doesn't fit, by George, we'll MAKE it fit!
Someone big didn't want Shimi: Shimi didn't stick. Someone big didn't want Jate: Jate didn't stick. Someone big didn't want Max with anyone besides a relative: Max gets stuck with relatives (even Mimi was a relative in a round-about way). Someone big didn't want to break up Shelle: nuPhelle wasn't explored more. Instead of taking new discoveries that seem to click with many viewers (yes, i know we don't all agree) and running with it, they insist on certain couples. On paper, they might sound good, but in reality (either with actor chemistry or with the logistics of the backgrounds), they don't, for most people.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

* Philip asks Stephanie to ring in the New Year with him.

* Rafe tells Sami he’s happy to spend the holiday with her.

* Chloe warns Brady to steer clear of Nicole.

* Kate urges Lucas to move up her wedding date.

* Max and Chelsea share a New Year’s kiss at midnight.

Thursday – Pre-Empted

Friday – EJ proposes to Nicole.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

Mason

Quote:

Philip asks Stephanie to ring in the New Year with him.

I hate Stephanie, so I couldn't care less.

Quote:

Rafe tells Sami he’s happy to spend the holiday with her.

Anything Sami/Rafe is just automatically awful.

Quote:

Chloe warns Brady to steer clear of Nicole.

Boring.

Quote:

Kate urges Lucas to move up her wedding date.

Doubly boring.

Quote:

Max and Chelsea share a New Year’s kiss at midnight.

Disgusting.

Quote:

Too bad I can't enjoy it as much as I would because A) Nicole's deceiving him, and B) he's probably doing it because she's "pregnant".

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks for the update Angie .... I am happy that EJ proposes this early in their relationship - that usually means that it is far from a lovestory. And the proposal serves a plot not a lovestory.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Phillip and Stephanie ringing in the new year together is nice! It wouldn't be a real new years celebration without a total bitchfest though. So, I hope they wind up going wherever Chelsea and Max are celebrating together! This foursome is gonna get pretty damn interesting!

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

biggirl79
Dec 22 2008, 10:34 PM
How is Max and Chelsea hooking up if that is BO'S STEP BROTHER? That is the craziest thing I have ever seen on here. Not to forget that Steph is her best friend.
I think Max was Chelsea's boyfriend before he was Stephanie's and Stephanie didn't seem to mind.

Lorijean0

Angie79
Dec 24 2008, 06:19 PM
Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

* Philip asks Stephanie to ring in the New Year with him.

* Rafe tells Sami he’s happy to spend the holiday with her.

* Chloe warns Brady to steer clear of Nicole.

* Kate urges Lucas to move up her wedding date.

* Max and Chelsea share a New Year’s kiss at midnight.

Thursday – Pre-Empted

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/
Hey I think these spoilers are good, and I will enjoy to see the out come of them all. They are enough to keep me entertained for a little while..... :) :D

I especially like the fact that Rafe is letting Sami know that he's happy to be spending New Years Eve with her. Its about time one of them lets their feelings start to show.Glad of it as a matter of fact!
Edited by Lorijean0, Dec 27 2008, 12:43 PM.

EJole
Member Avatar
BANNED

So only 6 days to the proposal. I'm gonna' die <3

allane_90
Member Avatar

thanks

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply