Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of 12/15
Topic Started: Dec 12 2008, 05:07 PM (1,134 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

lol this preview is basically a summary of where the story is to date. Guess they think people haven't been watching, huh?

Thanks Angie!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Ellie
Dec 12 2008, 05:10 PM
lol this preview is basically a summary of where the story is to date. Guess they think people haven't been watching, huh?

Thanks Angie!
Now, now, Ellie, they told you there was a twist coming. Dena will have to excuse me if I doubt her ability to deliver an actual twist.

Ellie

Paxton
Dec 12 2008, 05:12 PM
Ellie

Thanks Angie!
Now, now, Ellie, they told you there was a twist coming. Dena will have to excuse me if I doubt her ability to deliver an actual twist.
ROFL! I just think it's funny that we have to sit through a whole promo like that only for the benefit of hearing the announcer's voice informing us that there will be a twist. Maybe they don't know what it is yet??

peaches179

:sleep: Thanks for posting!

esp13
Member Avatar

Paxton
Dec 12 2008, 05:12 PM
Ellie

Thanks Angie!
I think Dena has a very different definition of "twist" than the rest of us. I would define "twist" as something unexpected. Dena would apparently define it as something everybody else figured out immediately.

Daytime
Member Avatar

WTF is that, man this is getting freakin Ridiculous .......

Sindacco

Can they stop showing the same story every week in the promos! How about promoting some of the other storylines even if they suck too?

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting ... perhaps the twist is that EJ is playing Nicole while she is playing him! Now that would be twisty! I would love it if we had my Smart EJ back!

Emma Frost
Member Avatar

cjknick
Dec 12 2008, 06:48 PM
Thanks for posting ... perhaps the twist is that EJ is playing Nicole while she is playing him! Now that would be twisty! I would love it if we had my Smart EJ back!
That is way too great for Dena. She can't write something interesting like that.

Alligato
Member Avatar

What was that?
Before I saw it, I was wondering what story they would promote seeing that either Ejole or Rafmi has been featured for the past 3 weeks. But thinking about it, there is not one damn storyline going on with this one that has anything interesting going on.

If only EJ could figure it out that easily. God forbid he actually puts his hand on her skin. And a twist with Sami falling down with Rafe? Really? I highly doubt it.

This is getting ridiculous! Can we move on with this story yet?

willa13th

cjknick
Dec 12 2008, 06:48 PM
Yeah that might be a possibility. Dena's pen can create wonders. :cheer: :cheer:

ginababe
BANNED

Will someone please wake me up, when Elvis has re-entered the building?

lene
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Dec 12 2008, 06:16 PM
Can they stop showing the same story every week in the promos! How about promoting some of the other storylines even if they suck too?
Exactly.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

I think the twist no one will see coming is exactly the twist everyone sees coming.

Nicole will adopt Sami's baby. :puke:

Can someone tap me on the shoulder when Elvis has re-entered the building cuz I'm not overly impressed with Evis-UltraLite.
Edited by SpriteEyes, Dec 13 2008, 07:54 AM.

ginababe
BANNED

I wonder if this is the robe OBK was referring too?

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

EJ and Nicole look good in their robes, but blech to the rest of this dreck. The worst part is that I don't see it ending until February at the earliest.

ginababe
BANNED

^^^ Dolce, is that Robert Mitchum in your avi?

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

ginababe
Dec 13 2008, 09:54 PM
^^^ Dolce, is that Robert Mitchum in your avi?
Yup, Robert Mitchum and Jane Greer as Jeff and Kathy in Out of the Past. It's one of my favorite films from the 1940s.
Edited by DolceDiMera, Dec 13 2008, 10:00 PM.

ginababe
BANNED

I LOVE Robert Mitchum!!! I actually just watched him in Holiday Affair a couple of nights ago! They don't make em' like him anymore :unsure:
Edited by ginababe, Dec 13 2008, 10:02 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply