Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Post-holiday scoops! UPDATE 12-26; Update on pages 5, 9 and 11
Topic Started: Dec 14 2008, 12:45 PM (17,187 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

-The Killer shoots and kills Hilda.

-Nicole seeks out the young pregnant girl and brings her to the Dmansion. Yes, the pregnancy ruse is still going. And Tony appears! How will Nicole explain? EJ also appears.

-John, Marlena and Brady actually have scenes together.

-Theo is rushed to the hospital. Tony is there for Lexie. Stefano and Lexie also have scenes.

-Maggie has scenes coming up, however, no sign of Nick.

-Stephanie and Max have scenes, as well as Max and Chelsea, and there are a few romantic Phillip/Stephanie scenes as well.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jane1978

Poor Hilda! Are you sure she really dies? Thatīs cruel.

Anyway, thanks!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wow...that bastard kills Hilda?! :OhMy:

Oh, now i really hate the killer LOL. I LOVE Hilda. Those will be sad scenes for sure and I have to wonder if maybe that plays a role in Ali leaving the canvas for a bit. I think she has to be off in some capacity, even if it isn't for long. Perhaps they will move her away after this and Rafe will be moved on to simply investigating the case.

The Theo stuff I knew about. Thaoo has been mentioning shooting alot and a source of mine was nice enough to tell me something was going to happen to Theo and that the Dimera's had alot coming up early in 2009. It's good to see and more Stefano and Lexie is a good thing. This no doubt ties in with Bo's story too.

I hope Tony figures out what is going on with Nicole too. That could be interesting.

Can't wait to see more Philip/Stephanie. The Stax stuff is really the only think I don't like here. More Maggie is a good thing and J&M with Brady will be nice.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Dec 14 2008, 01:05 PM.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I'm pretty certain that Hilda is killed.

Ponz
Member Avatar

-The Killer shoots and kills Hilda Sami.

Much better. :P

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I hate killing Hilda but that story needed a jolt. That should shake things up a bit.

Ellie

Haha Ponz, I like your revision.

I don't even want to imagine what John, Marlena and Brady are talking about. And how sad a reflection on the writing is it that it's worth a mention that a longtime supercouple is actually seen together a few weeks before they leave??

Thanks as always OBK for the scoop!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Why do I have this bad feeling that J&M's exit is going to be rushed and contrived?

Oh wait....

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

And this is certainly telling: No one seems to be interested anymore. Has Days lost you all for good?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

OneBadKitty
Dec 14 2008, 01:50 PM
And this is certainly telling: No one seems to be interested anymore. Has Days lost you all for good?
Well, it will never lose me and, not that it matters since they never equate to quality, ratings suggest otherwise as Days is the only one up vs last year.

It's also a Sunday and not many are on the boards. It should pick up later. It is usually a slow day not to mention as we approach Christmas, boards slow down with people moving back from college and being busy and all.

I also have backed off from posting of late. I'm enjoying the show for the most part and I don't feel like letting people put a damper on it LOL.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Dec 14 2008, 01:53 PM.

hops
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Dec 14 2008, 01:24 PM
Why do I have this bad feeling that J&M's exit is going to be rushed and contrived?

Oh wait....
It figures. As I said when we first heard John and Marlena were leaving, unless there was someone new writing, it will just be more of the same that we have been getting all year, which means nothing. No emotion, no depth, nothing to do with what these two characters have meant to each other all these years. They will find a way to make it about everyone but them.

hops
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
I'm so out of the loop, I don't even know who Hilda is and I don't care too, lol.

ginababe
BANNED

Thanks OBK!! Wow, if EJ doesn't catch on after Nicole's brought home a pregnant teen, then I think all hope is lost in getting my EJ back :(

jane1978

OneBadKitty
Iīm still interested, but the board is so negative lately, why bother to post anything. But thanks for all the scoops and previews. I really appreciate it. :hail:

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Minus the Nicole storyline and watching Phillip and Stephanie, i could care less about the show...Last week i only watched Fridays show, just deleted the rest..

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I'm glad the killer kills Hilda. You can't milk it out forever, after a while it gets silly to have everyone survive the attacks. It was the same thing last year when Andre attacked everyone.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Ponz
Dec 14 2008, 01:08 PM
-The Killer shoots and kills Hilda Sami.

Much better. :P
If only.

OneBadKitty, thanks for posting! I can definitely say your scoops are appreciated on my part even though I keep routinely being disappointed in what the show doles out. The only thing I'm really watching for is EJ and Nicole, and my continued hope that Philip will get a decent business-related and/or PTSD storyline. I don't hate him with Stephanie but so far that story is not working for me at all because I've already seen Carrie/Austin/Sami once and it sucked the first time. So if EJ and Sami get together and if nothing good is going on with Philip I'm guessing I'll be done with the show.

But the boards are still fun! :smile:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Why are they making EJ so dumb!!!

Emma Frost
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK!! I check here every day just to see if you have any new scoops. I love them, keep them coming as long as you can!!

Personally, I can't wait until this stupid, contrived Nicole faking her pregnancy story ends. It is beyond predictable and making everyone around her a shill of their former selves. Please, allow someone to not fall for her misty circle and find their real brains. Is Tony finally going to be that person?

I have to say though, I am kind of digging Phil and Stephanie! And they're not related!!!

One more thing. Are we going to be seeing the killer much? He's cute. He can point a gun at me anytime.
Edited by Emma Frost, Dec 14 2008, 03:28 PM.

lene
Member Avatar

ugh, i want ROMATIC CHELSEA AND MAX! :) hopefully, that's to come :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply