Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Post-holiday scoops! UPDATE 12-26; Update on pages 5, 9 and 11
Topic Started: Dec 14 2008, 12:45 PM (17,189 Views)
hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Thaao said during his chat that Tony suspects Nicole is up to something. He filmed with her last week. He said Tony was going to be "a little Andre". Looks like Tony got his brains back. :wave:

It would be nice for someone to NOT keep Nicole's secret. I still think she'll end up with Sami's baby, so I doubt Tony tells anyone.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Dec 14 2008, 01:51 PM
I also have backed off from posting of late. I'm enjoying the show for the most part and I don't feel like letting people put a damper on it LOL.
OBK - this is a big problem for me too. Same damn arguement and bitch sessions over and over again. If I have to read about EJ "losing his balls" or being "dumbed down" one more time :frustration:

But please know that I do come on here looking for your special little tidbits and thank you so much for sharing them with us!
I do look forward to the progression of the EJ/Nicole/baby storyline, Sami/Rafe/Hilda and Phillip/Stephanie stories. This stuff keeps me watching...so I might be with Pax if it changes.

Thanks millions, OBK.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Paxton
Dec 14 2008, 03:02 PM
Ponz
Dec 14 2008, 01:08 PM
-The Killer shoots and kills Hilda Sami.

Much better. :P
If only.

OneBadKitty, thanks for posting! I can definitely say your scoops are appreciated on my part even though I keep routinely being disappointed in what the show doles out. The only thing I'm really watching for is EJ and Nicole, and my continued hope that Philip will get a decent business-related and/or PTSD storyline. I don't hate him with Stephanie but so far that story is not working for me at all because I've already seen Carrie/Austin/Sami once and it sucked the first time. So if EJ and Sami get together and if nothing good is going on with Philip I'm guessing I'll be done with the show.

But the boards are still fun! :smile:
Agreed.

Thanks for sharing OBK, much appreciated! :wave:

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK.
These sound awful! I'm just not into 95% of the storylines on the show.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

OBK, I always appreciate your scoops. Having said that, Days pretty much has lost me. I haven't watched it in months. :frown:

ginababe
BANNED

Is it just me or did they put a "cease the crap" w/ Sami and Rafe? Too bad they can't do the same w/ Nicole and EJ :shame:

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for the scoops OBK. :smooch:

I'm glad to see Brady in scenes with Jarlena. The few they have had together I've really enjoyed. I like any Stefano and Lexie scenes too.

Between Tony and EJ they should figure out something is amiss with Nicole and her pregnancy, but I won't hold my breath.
Edited by mbdimera, Dec 14 2008, 07:50 PM.

jules

OneBadKitty
Dec 14 2008, 01:50 PM
And this is certainly telling: No one seems to be interested anymore. Has Days lost you all for good?
Thanks for your scoops :D I will miss following spoilers and posting on the boards, but Days did lose me as a viewer(after 20+ Years) when they kicked Deidre/Drake to the curb. They are what kept me watching the last couple of years as the show has deteriorated. I guess there are many fans who are still enjoying the show and will keep on watching no matter what lol.
Edited by jules, Dec 14 2008, 08:04 PM.

pnelsen

They kind of lost me also. I just hang in for Steve and Kayla. Nicole and EJ----I just don't care. I'm going to miss John and Marlena also.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK .... Hilda takes one for Sami I see ... perhaps they will fake Sami's death...say that Sami was the one killed! It would buy them some time and we could see how Salem will react to the death of Sami!!! plus that could prompt Marlena and John's exit!

leelee
Member Avatar

^ God I hope not. I would prefer that J&M's exit not to have anything whatsoever to do with Sami and her drama.
Edited by leelee, Dec 14 2008, 10:21 PM.

peaches179

leelee
Dec 14 2008, 09:54 PM
^ God I hope not. I would prefer that J&M's exit not to have anything whatsoever to do with Sami and her drama.

ICAM! Let them say there're goodbyes offscreen.I'm sick of Sami.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ginababe
BANNED

cjknick
Dec 14 2008, 09:52 PM
Thanks OBK .... Hilda takes one for Sami I see ... perhaps they will fake Sami's death...say that Sami was the one killed! It would buy them some time and we could see how Salem will react to the death of Sami!!! plus that could prompt Marlena and John's exit!
interesting CJNick!! and the reunion between Sami and EJ.. can you imagine?

hops
Member Avatar

leelee
I agree. John and Marlena's exit should be about them, not a plot point for Sami. I'm not expecting much, but at least give J&M something that is theirs.

Ellie

hops
Dec 14 2008, 10:55 PM
leelee
I agree. John and Marlena's exit should be about them, not a plot point for Sami. I'm not expecting much, but at least give J&M something that is theirs.
Yeah, I'm having flashbacks to last October and Sami taping up the annulment after John died.

leharner

Thanks OBK!

hops
Member Avatar

jules
Dec 14 2008, 08:04 PM
OneBadKitty
Dec 14 2008, 01:50 PM
And this is certainly telling: No one seems to be interested anymore. Has Days lost you all for good?
Thanks for your scoops :D I will miss following spoilers and posting on the boards, but Days did lose me as a viewer(after 20+ Years) when they kicked Deidre/Drake to the curb. They are what kept me watching the last couple of years as the show has deteriorated. I guess there are many fans who are still enjoying the show and will keep on watching no matter what lol.
I'm with you jules. I'll miss checking out the boards and the people but I won't miss Days. I only stuck around because of Deidre and Drake (I would have left a long time ago, because of the writing).

cjknick
Member Avatar

ginababe
Dec 14 2008, 10:46 PM
cjknick
Dec 14 2008, 09:52 PM
interesting CJNick!! and the reunion between Sami and EJ.. can you imagine?
Faking Sami's death would take this story in a totally different direction and would be a twist that no one saw coming. No one knows that Sami is alive except Rafe and some really trusted FBI agents ... Hilda absense could be explained away ... Sami could be reported dead by the FBI - Hilda's body could be buried with Sami's marker. Everyone could believe that Sami is dead and buried ... Lucas and Chloe could come clean and tell EJ that not only did Sami die so did their Baby! EJ could go in full out revenge mode and go after the killer ... Sami could be safely tuck away not to resurface until after AS maternity leave and then we have the reunion ....

hops
Member Avatar

Ellie
Dec 14 2008, 10:57 PM
hops
Dec 14 2008, 10:55 PM
leelee
Yeah, I'm having flashbacks to last October and Sami taping up the annulment after John died.
Oh ya, I forgot about that. :shame:

Alligato
Member Avatar

Just a tad off topic...
but gina, I just LOVE your avatar and everytime I see it, I remember EJ torturing Steve and what an awesome bad ass character he was and how he was always ahead of everyone and so smart and cocky and didn't trust anyone (not to mention the pink tie and open shirt)...

...and now I just can't believe that he can't figure out Nicole's lie and how he flinched at the fighting this past week. What happened to this character? Not even talking about his love life, how did they change him so much? :shame:

Just an awesome picture! Sigh, I miss Steve and EJ. "bad pony"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply