Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Post-holiday scoops! UPDATE 12-26; Update on pages 5, 9 and 11
Topic Started: Dec 14 2008, 12:45 PM (16,884 Views)
nancyhan77
Member Avatar

LOL, I just realized how Higley will write out J&M. I think she's interested in using old scripts (probably so she doesn't have to do much writing), she'll have John and Marlena walk to the post office to mail a letter and we'll never hear from them again. Anybody seen Don Craig????
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

cjknick
Dec 14 2008, 11:01 PM
ginababe
Dec 14 2008, 10:46 PM
cjknick
Dec 14 2008, 09:52 PM
Thanks OBK .... Hilda takes one for Sami I see ... perhaps they will fake Sami's death...say that Sami was the one killed! It would buy them some time and we could see how Salem will react to the death of Sami!!! plus that could prompt Marlena and John's exit!
interesting CJNick!! and the reunion between Sami and EJ.. can you imagine?
Faking Sami's death would take this story in a totally different direction and would be a twist that no one saw coming. No one knows that Sami is alive except Rafe and some really trusted FBI agents ... Hilda absense could be explained away ... Sami could be reported dead by the FBI - Hilda's body could be buried with Sami's marker. Everyone could believe that Sami is dead and buried ... Lucas and Chloe could come clean and tell EJ that not only did Sami die so did their Baby! EJ could go in full out revenge mode and go after the killer ... Sami could be safely tuck away not to resurface until after AS maternity leave and then we have the reunion ....
Now THAT is interesting. I could go for something like this...

Also in his quest for revenge, he breaks into into the clinic to look at Sami's death certificate, he stumbles upon Baby Walker/Dimera death certificate and goes all crazy evil to see not only did he lose Sami and his baby, but Nicole is decieving him about the death of his other child.

I can see him all dressed in black with his hand around Nicole's throat making her confess...
...this could get really good!

ginababe
BANNED

Alligato
Dec 14 2008, 11:02 PM
Just a tad off topic...
but gina, I just LOVE your avatar and everytime I see it, I remember EJ torturing Steve and what an awesome bad ass character he was and how he was always ahead of everyone and so smart and cocky and didn't trust anyone (not to mention the pink tie and open shirt)...

...and now I just can't believe that he can't figure out Nicole's lie and how he flinched at the fighting this past week. What happened to this character? Not even talking about his love life, how did they change him so much? :shame:

Just an awesome picture! Sigh, I miss Steve and EJ. "bad pony"
I'm still hoping against hope that EJ will return :)

ginababe
BANNED

Alligato
Dec 14 2008, 11:09 PM
cjknick
Dec 14 2008, 11:01 PM
ginababe
Dec 14 2008, 10:46 PM
cjknick
Dec 14 2008, 09:52 PM
Thanks OBK .... Hilda takes one for Sami I see ... perhaps they will fake Sami's death...say that Sami was the one killed! It would buy them some time and we could see how Salem will react to the death of Sami!!! plus that could prompt Marlena and John's exit!
interesting CJNick!! and the reunion between Sami and EJ.. can you imagine?
Faking Sami's death would take this story in a totally different direction and would be a twist that no one saw coming. No one knows that Sami is alive except Rafe and some really trusted FBI agents ... Hilda absense could be explained away ... Sami could be reported dead by the FBI - Hilda's body could be buried with Sami's marker. Everyone could believe that Sami is dead and buried ... Lucas and Chloe could come clean and tell EJ that not only did Sami die so did their Baby! EJ could go in full out revenge mode and go after the killer ... Sami could be safely tuck away not to resurface until after AS maternity leave and then we have the reunion ....
Now THAT is interesting. I could go for something like this...

Also in his quest for revenge, he breaks into into the clinic to look at Sami's death certificate, he stumbles upon Baby Walker/Dimera death certificate and goes all crazy evil to see not only did he lose Sami and his baby, but Nicole is decieving him about the death of his other child.

I can see him all dressed in black with his hand around Nicole's throat making her confess...
...this could get really good!
it could but it's DH writing :(

Mason

I'm seriously running out of ways to express just how bored I am with this show.

ginababe
BANNED

Mason
Dec 14 2008, 11:12 PM
I'm seriously running out of ways to express just how bored I am with this show.
"Have you flipped your neighbor off today?" ;) :flipoff: :lol:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason
I'm sure your not. You've been doing it for months :laugh: .

cjknick
Member Avatar

There has to be a reason why they kill off Hilda .... she's blond if the killer shooting thru a scope thru a window from a distance and if he was only expecting Rafe and Sami to be together I could see the mistake and if Rafe was smart letting the killer believe Sami is dead - well that would be the best, that way the heat is off for awhile ... AS goes on maternity leave ... GG stays with the story to find the killer. Everyone thinks Sami is dead and moves on with their lives .... sets it up for Sami's big return for some sweeps S/L ...

hops
Member Avatar

nancyhan77
Dec 14 2008, 11:03 PM
LOL, I just realized how Higley will write out J&M. I think she's interested in using old scripts (probably so she doesn't have to do much writing), she'll have John and Marlena walk to the post office to mail a letter and we'll never hear from them again. Anybody seen Don Craig????
That's probably exactly how it will happen. Except we won't actually see it, Sami will tell someone she heard from someone that they saw two people who looked like her Mother and her cousin John, walking past a mailbox, and no one has seen them since.

ginababe
BANNED

cjknick
Dec 14 2008, 11:15 PM
There has to be a reason why they kill off Hilda .... she's blond if the killer shooting thru a scope thru a window from a distance and if he was only expecting Rafe and Sami to be together I could see the mistake and if Rafe was smart letting the killer believe Sami is dead - well that would be the best, that way the heat is off for awhile ... AS goes on maternity leave ... GG stays with the story to find the killer. Everyone thinks Sami is dead and moves on with their lives .... sets it up for Sami's big return for some sweeps S/L ...
I like it cj, I realy do, I hope you are right!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

cjknick
I agree.

I bet Hilda either saves Sami or the killer confuses them and kills Hilda thinking it's Sami.

I think Hilda's death propels her off the canvas and then Rafe will simply investigate the case and branch off into Salem.

Tammy
Member Avatar

hops
Dec 14 2008, 11:16 PM
nancyhan77
Dec 14 2008, 11:03 PM
That's probably exactly how it will happen. Except we won't actually see it, Sami will tell someone she heard from someone that they saw two people who looked like her Mother and her cousin John, walking past a mailbox, and no one has seen them since.
This is sorta making me LMAO. Only because my sister sorta pulled this. She was younger and wanted to run away with her boyfriend. We were at a party and she told my mom, "Im going to the party store" and well several hours later she hadn't come back.

Granted it wasn't funny at the time. But when someone mentioned this as J&M's exit... it made me giggle.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Mason
The thing is, it's not really that boring. It can't be boring because it is so damn crazy unpredictable.
I have no clue what characters are thinking or their motivations, doctors groping patients, fake babies, stupid love stories, incessant love triangles, love interests with no rhyme or reason, big stories with no followup (Nick/Trent), etc.

It's not boring, it's fucking frustrating/annoying/aggrivating. Makes absolutely no sense.

hops
Member Avatar

Don't worry, I think it's funny too, except I don't think what will end up on screen will be much better, lol.

Edited by hops, Dec 14 2008, 11:26 PM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

cjknick
Awesome, cj!
Tell me you have some inside source who is giving you little ideas that they fake Sami's death.

I mean, with a few characters talking about how nice it is to not have Sami around, it would be great to see her "death" play out and how people react, especially if Sami could see people react. It might even make her come clean with EJ if she sees how hard he takes it that he wasn't able to protect his child from a killer.

There are so many ways this story could just rock!

cjknick
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Dec 14 2008, 11:16 PM
cjknick
I agree.

I bet Hilda either saves Sami or the killer confuses them and kills Hilda thinking it's Sami.

I think Hilda's death propels her off the canvas and then Rafe will simply investigate the case and branch off into Salem.
I think it would tie things up nicely - let's say Sami's fake death prompts the exit of John and Marlena - perhaps her coming back to Salem also brings back John and Marlena - I have read on many boards that perhaps the reason we have not heard from Dee and Drake about their firings is because they are trying to figure out a way to afford them ... that we have not seen the last of John and Marlena not by a long shot... isn't anyone else surprised that we have not heard anything from them yet????

hops
Member Avatar

cjknick
Dec 14 2008, 11:27 PM
I think it would tie things up nicely - let's say Sami's fake death prompts the exit of John and Marlena - perhaps her coming back to Salem also brings back John and Marlena - I have read on many boards that perhaps the reason we have not heard from Dee and Drake about their firings is because they are trying to figure out a way to afford them ... that we have not seen the last of John and Marlena not by a long shot... isn't anyone else surprised that we have not heard anything from them yet????
I think they must be under a gag order until there last scene ends.

cjknick
Member Avatar

hops
Dec 14 2008, 11:29 PM
cjknick
Man BB and MM were on the web almost the next day after they were fired talking about the shock of being fired!

hops
Member Avatar

cjknick
Dec 14 2008, 11:32 PM
hops
cjknick
Man BB and MM were on the web almost the next day after they were fired talking about the shock of being fired!
but they are computer savy and blogged all the time. Drake sent out a message to his fanclub right away, and Deidre is having a video chat.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

hops
cjknick
Doubt it. There is no reason for that. Maybe they can't talk about story and I don't expect them to bash the show but I do expect them to comment on their exit. The fact they didn't do that is perplexing to me unless there is not something more going on.

I still think there is a reason behind it. One of them should've talked by now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply