Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Topic Started: Dec 14 2008, 11:53 PM (2,133 Views)
CodeBlazeNuke
Member Avatar

i love watching Buffy. I love that they maded Willow gay after her meeting her vamp self. LOL
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

I loved Buffy, do you know where I can find the dvd's. I exspecially loved Buffy and Spike. Those two was flaming hot. I think that was the best thing the show ever did was hooking those two up together. I miss that show. It use to come on FX but they took it off to put The Practice on in its place.

CodeBlazeNuke
Member Avatar

that's a bummer i love rewatching the episodes. I don't have any DVD of the show.... i do know that Wal-mart cares them.

Deleted User
Deleted User

HMV has the all-in-one sets. Online, you could check surfthechannel.com to see what they have, torrents are your easiest bet though.

Personally, I have all the seasons of both Buffy and Angel.
Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

HMV?

Is that where you got your set?

I also love Angel, thank goodness it still comes on TNT in the mornings.

I would love the season when Buffy and Spike got together. I watch the youtube videos pretty regurly.
Edited by Daytime, Dec 15 2008, 07:14 PM.

CodeBlazeNuke
Member Avatar

thanks Amello i'll cheek it out at some point..

I love watching Buffy and Angel.. David is now on Bones...

Deleted User
Deleted User

Haha, I just finished watching season 3 of Bones, it is a GREAT show too.

I got my Buffy and Angel seasons before they came out with all the seasons together, but yes everytime I go to HMV the box sets are there, mind you I live in Canada so it could be different.
Quote Post Goto Top

buffyloverlori

I just bought season7 yesterday at walmart. They have each season's there for 15.00. I love season 7 the best so I got this one first. I hope they have more the next time I go for the same price.

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Buffy is my favorite show of all time. Love it!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

BTVS is definitely a favorite show!!

King
Member Avatar

I just started watching it.

I'm almost done with S1.

Mason

I tried watching Buffy last summer/fall. Season 1 really didn't do much for me, but Season 2 was great -- I was actually really impressed by how well-written some of the episodes were that year. The Buffy/Angel stuff was gold.

Then I got about 2/3 of the way through Season 3 before getting bored and giving up.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Mason
May 20 2012, 12:03 PM
I tried watching Buffy last summer/fall. Season 1 really didn't do much for me, but Season 2 was great -- I was actually really impressed by how well-written some of the episodes were that year. The Buffy/Angel stuff was gold.

Then I got about 2/3 of the way through Season 3 before getting bored and giving up.
:shrug:

Really? Season three had one of the best season finales in TV history. Plus, it gave us Anya. The BEST character in the Buffy/Angel universe.
Edited by Bright Eyes, May 20 2012, 12:07 PM.

Mason

I tried, I really did, but I just couldn't make it through that season. The show didn't grab me like it did in Season 2. Plus, I hated Faith.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Mason
May 20 2012, 12:11 PM
I tried, I really did, but I just couldn't make it through that season. The show didn't grab me like it did in Season 2. Plus, I hated Faith.
Faith was much better when they brought her to Angel.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Bright Eyes
May 20 2012, 12:55 PM
Mason
May 20 2012, 12:11 PM
Faith was much better when they brought her to Angel.
Pfft, no she wasn't.

Faith's Buffy run in season 3 was epic and never topped, it gave Eliza Dushku a career. Faith and the Mayor were Buffy's best double-act, hands down.
Edited by Drew, May 20 2012, 06:22 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Speaking of Buffy, in this difficult time of so-called white-hispanics and dead teenagers occupying the headlines I feel everyone should take 42 minutes out of their day and watch the episode "Gingerbread" and come to their senses.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Love love love Buffy the vampire slayer...my favorite show of ALL TIME...loved Bangle, and Spuffy...Buffy had it all..

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I love BTVS also for its humor. It really have some LOL moments :D

supercool74
Member Avatar

Wow, I didn't know all these other threads were here. BTVS is one of my all time favorites. In fact, it was the first show I became obsessed with. That was in Season 6 when they started to hook Buffy and Spike up. Even though that was when I was at my most obsessed I think I liked season 5 the best. Spike is still my favorite character and season 5 is when I started to really love him. I own all of Buffy and Angel on DVD. I'd say to those who are watching season 1..keep watching. I'd say it gets a lot better, not my favorite. I do think the last season was a disappointment...but that's mostly because of my Spike love. :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply