Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Topic Started: Dec 14 2008, 11:53 PM (2,181 Views)
CodeBlazeNuke
Member Avatar

I Love all the season of Buffy ( 1 thur 5) WB. the only think I like in the UPN seasons 6 and 7 was ONce More with Feelings.. the musical.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Well, I finished Season 3 today, and it got so much better in the last 7 episodes or so.

I don't know how I'll feel about the rest of the series, though, now that Angel's leaving for his spin-off, when so much of what sucked me into the show in the first place was the Buffy/Angel relationship.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Mason
Aug 5 2012, 07:46 PM
Well, I finished Season 3 today, and it got so much better in the last 7 episodes or so.

I don't know how I'll feel about the rest of the series, though, now that Angel's leaving for his spin-off, when so much of what sucked me into the show in the first place was the Buffy/Angel relationship.
ICAM. I stop watching after angel left. After the show ended then I got caught up but still my Bangel loving heart long for them :wub: .Buffy and spike were ok but I'm a BangelFF
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Aug 5 2012, 07:53 PM.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Buffy and Angel was heartbreak on a stick! Even SMG was head over heels for Bangel. When they broke up in The Prom she was crying for real. So hard they had to pull her to the side.

The best scenes of both shows were Bangel scenes. I loved Spuffy too especially seasom six. But when they tried to put them together they ruined them. Buffy never loved Spike. She let him die for her. You think she would let Angel die without even looking back and smiling at the end?

I do love the passion of BTVS fans.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/03/25/buffy-the-vampire-slayer-angel-spike-poll/

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

CodeBlazeNuke
Jun 30 2012, 08:44 AM
I Love all the season of Buffy ( 1 thur 5) WB. the only think I like in the UPN seasons 6 and 7 was ONce More with Feelings.. the musical.
Season 6 has alot of fantastic episodes- atleast to me. Doublemeat Palace to name one :)

Jen
Member Avatar

This show was the first I watched with Sarah Michelle Gellar and I was hooked right away.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply