Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaps.com talks with Sandra Robinson
Topic Started: Dec 15 2008, 12:02 PM (2,597 Views)
e83talus
Member Avatar

Jiggs
Dec 15 2008, 06:32 PM
Kyrai
Dec 15 2008, 06:29 PM
Ponz
Dec 15 2008, 03:28 PM
I couldn't disagree more on that point. Higley rapidly and completely drained the show of all momentum built up during B&C's tenure. The loss of direction was apparent from virtually the first episode she replaced them in the credits. And the same excuses were made for her then: "NBC are interfering", "Corday has vetoed her long-term stories", "She has to keep the show in a holding pattern for JER", blah blah blah. I was inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt then but not this time. When a writer displays the same trait under no less than four executive producers (and is called on it by a 6-time Emmy winner), it's hard to swallow that the producers are the main problem.

:hail: :hail: :hail:

Thank you. I'm so tired of hearing Higley is not the problem, she's just misunderstood. There's so much evidence to the contrary.
I can't think of one storyline or character that she has written that interested me. And she makes my favorite unlikable as well. She simply cannot write.
I have to agree with you Jiggs.
The only thing that I enjoyed since March was Stefano's return and the two weeks during the Olympics. That is rumored to have been written by Ed Scott.

Seeing people hop in and out of bed or elevators that barely have said two words to each other is simply not entertaining to me. But call me a fickle J&M fanbase viewer. :shrug:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

andromeda
Dec 15 2008, 05:26 PM
ladyofthelake
Dec 15 2008, 04:34 PM
Tim, I'm with you on this one, too. I honestly think people are just pissed off about the cuts and these actors had the audacity of taking a job.
And what, people don't have a right to be pissed off about the cuts? As for the last part of that sentence, I honestly think people are just revelling in Deidre being fired. How is that for a sweeping generalization?
I fear, my dear, you misunderstand my statement and my intent, although it seems that it's apparently common knowledge that I might be "reveling" in the firings. Or, then again, maybe I hit a nerve?
I don't wish anyone out of a job. Nor do I expect people to necessarily be dancing in the streets that their favorites were fired. However, I do sense the possibilities that any "replacement" actors might be the target of resentment, through absolutely no fault of their own. THAT'S what I meant by my sarcastic remark about people having the audacity to take an acting job on Days after two highly worshipped people are fired. (let me qualify that.......two were fired...one exists on an altar, apparently).
So, in your attempts to try to give me yet another black eye, well.......I fear they were miscontrued. And even if I was revelling in Deidre being fired (which I'm not.....I'm just sick as hell of the subject, which I don't think warrants this much attention. No actor does), how would that be any different than folks possibly reveling in Dena Higley getting fired? Losing a job is losing a job, whether the person is beloved, liked by some, tolerated, or despised.
By the way, Jiggs, yeah, cool bows. I wouldn't have expected you to NOT agree with someone trying to do the smackdown on me. :D

thereyougo

Jiggs
Dec 15 2008, 06:19 PM
Ellie
Dec 15 2008, 01:12 PM
^ I am not disagreeing that new blood is needed, and I'm sorry if I'm not explaining myself correctly. What I'm saying is that Higley's approach seems to be to flood the canvas with new characters and ignore the current ones. New characters should be introduced slowly and only one or two at a time. If the characters catch on with viewers (as Marlena did right away!), then that's a plus for the show. Tim, I disagree that Higley's new characters have caught on. I understand you might like them, but it seems that most don't. The only new (returnee) character of Higleys who I feel has made a positive impact on the show is Nicole. Other than that, I think Higley's approach to new characters is part of what's killing the show. Sandra Robinson and John Callahan are symptoms of this problem, and that's what many of us are trying to explain in these threads.
When they first introduced this new character I was pissed. They had her in scenes with Marlena and it was very obvious that she was going to be Deidre's replacement. I was highly annoyed watching Deidre have to be in scenes with her replacement. It was sickening. :flipoff:
Sickening, which means it fits Corday's crashness and disgusting treatment of his actors and viewers. :puke:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

PhoenixRising05
Dec 15 2008, 05:27 PM
ladyofthelake
Dec 15 2008, 04:52 PM
PhoenixRising05
Dec 15 2008, 02:02 PM
Ponz
Dec 15 2008, 01:58 PM
PhoenixRising05
Dec 15 2008, 01:00 PM
ladyofthelake
Dec 15 2008, 12:46 PM
Well, no matter who the writer, that's often how new characters start. After all, wasn't Marlena brought in for Mickey?
Can't remember but you made a good point.

If fans acted like this, we wouldn't have Marlena. We wouldn't have Roman and, therefore, the Brady's. Marlena was a just a mere psychiatrist then. Roman was just a cop protecting Marlena (hmm...sound familiar...hello Rafe). Characters have to start somewhere and new blood is needed because some of the characters are beyond tired story-wise and that isn't just because of the writing either. New characters are needed to mix things up. Higley has actually brought in some good ones but they have left, some because of her and on their own volition or because of backstage BS. It's not like most of them are still left. We only have Daniel, Rafe, and Melanie left really. Brady is an established character. Any other new characters like Charlotte and Dr. Baker aren't really character that seem to have legs yet but they may at some point so I don't lump them in just yet.
I wouldn't assume Higley wants these characters to catch on. Look at how she's screwed over/ignored the two pairings (Lumi/Kaman) she created in '03. The woman doesn't invest in any story, character or couple on a long-term basis. She's addicted to short-term gimmicks, "events" and general randomness.
That isn't her fault.

Alot of the randomness was because of the Ed Scott debacle. Look at the direction the show was going in around May. We had Sami caught between Lucas and EJ. Philip and Chloe were an item and perhaps there was going to be a triangle with Morgan. Ava was involved with Steve and Kayla and then BOOM! Ava gets lumped in with J&M. Lucas and Chloe come out of nowhere. Sami is all over the place. That was not Higley and, when Ed left, she had to go with new plans because her old ones were trashed. Those plans were not all put into play either because of Tomlin and Whitesell.

Not saying Higley is blameless in terms of the writing but the stories and direction have taken a hit because of all the other BS. As for Kaman. she actually showed signs of going there during the strike last winter but that got dropped too. Just think back to her first run. Maybe she brought in alot of new characters like Vin, Maya, etc but she never did random pairings like this and the show never lacked direction like this. Not at all.

The thing is, Tim, people seem to have a hard time grasping the WHOLE picture of what probably went on. It's like the president getting blamed for a lot of stuff, when people forget that the president can't do much without the backing of Congress and the Supreme Court. It's a team effort. And the Ed Scott/Higley power struggle was something really nasty. It's easier to blame one entity, or blame the replacements.
I agree with all yours posts, including this one.

People get blinded because their faces are involved but those that just watch the show as general fans are better able to see the whole picture. They can recognize the things we are talking about.

I'm not saying not to bash Higley but bash the others too. It's a team effort and, while Higley is not responsible for everything that has gone wrong, she does take some of the blame. I just want people to place the blame accordingly and to acknowledge the situation as a whole. It's not as easy as Higley being the anti-christ. She's had to put up with alot of unnecessary BS this year. Does that mean the show still wouldn't have been great? No. It's just acknowledging the fact that she isn't the only one to place the blame on and it's pointing out the fact that there were other circumstances involved then Higley merely destroying the show left and right. I just feel like just because people hated her already when she returned that it's not a reason to justify blaming her for everything. She's not the sole reason the show is not pleasing more fans. There is alot more to it then that.
The thing is, Tim, people have been griping BEFORE Dena Higley ever set foot back in the studio (so to speak. I know writers don't have to be there). People bitched about Sheffer. People bitched about JER (some of the same people who LOVED Jer for obvious reasons, but when he did things not according to plan, they bitched). I was on Sony since 2005, and people bitched and called for JER's firing. They celebrated when Reilly was fired. They cheered on Sheffer. 5 months later, they were calling for his firing. They bitched at the interim writers between the two because certain people weren't on canvas. Hell, I'll even bet Sherri Anderson would get bitched at nowadays.
So, it's not just a Dena thing. Heck, it's not even a Days thing.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

e83talus
Dec 15 2008, 06:39 PM
I have to agree with you Jiggs.
The only thing that I enjoyed since March was Stefano's return and the two weeks during the Olympics. That is rumored to have been written by Ed Scott.

Seeing people hop in and out of bed or elevators that barely have said two words to each other is simply not entertaining to me. But call me a fickle J&M fanbase viewer. :shrug:
Yes, I too really enjoyed the Ed Scott material! I knew we were doomed when he was fired and Higley returned, giving us her famous brand of boring hideous material.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Dec 15 2008, 06:44 PM
andromeda
Dec 15 2008, 05:26 PM
ladyofthelake
Dec 15 2008, 04:34 PM
Tim, I'm with you on this one, too. I honestly think people are just pissed off about the cuts and these actors had the audacity of taking a job.
And what, people don't have a right to be pissed off about the cuts? As for the last part of that sentence, I honestly think people are just revelling in Deidre being fired. How is that for a sweeping generalization?
I fear, my dear, you misunderstand my statement and my intent, although it seems that it's apparently common knowledge that I might be "reveling" in the firings. Or, then again, maybe I hit a nerve?
I don't wish anyone out of a job. Nor do I expect people to necessarily be dancing in the streets that their favorites were fired. However, I do sense the possibilities that any "replacement" actors might be the target of resentment, through absolutely no fault of their own. THAT'S what I meant by my sarcastic remark about people having the audacity to take an acting job on Days after two highly worshipped people are fired. (let me qualify that.......two were fired...one exists on an altar, apparently).
So, in your attempts to try to give me yet another black eye, well.......I fear they were miscontrued. And even if I was revelling in Deidre being fired (which I'm not.....I'm just sick as hell of the subject, which I don't think warrants this much attention. No actor does), how would that be any different than folks possibly reveling in Dena Higley getting fired? Losing a job is losing a job, whether the person is beloved, liked by some, tolerated, or despised.
By the way, Jiggs, yeah, cool bows. I wouldn't have expected you to NOT agree with someone trying to do the smackdown on me. :D
Nerve hitting, hm? LOL

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

PhoenixRising05
Dec 15 2008, 06:31 PM
Kyrai
Ponz
I couldn't disagree more on that point. Higley rapidly and completely drained the show of all momentum built up during B&C's tenure. The loss of direction was apparent from virtually the first episode she replaced them in the credits. And the same excuses were made for her then: "NBC are interfering", "Corday has vetoed her long-term stories", "She has to keep the show in a holding pattern for JER", blah blah blah. I was inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt then but not this time. When a writer displays the same trait under no less than four executive producers (and is called on it by a 6-time Emmy winner), it's hard to swallow that the producers are the main problem.

Thank you. I'm so tired of hearing Higley is not the problem, she's just misunderstood. There's so much evidence to the contrary.
Who said that?

She is PART of the problem but there is more to it then just her yet some can;t grasp that. It's just Higley, Higley, and, well, Higley. What about Corday? He can veto what she does. He can fire her. What about Tomlin and Whitesell> What about Ed Scott who trashed all the plans she did have for the show? We have no idea if they would be good or not but it plays a role. What about NBC? There is more to it then just Higley.

I swear some would blame Higley for global warming if they could. She is part of it but not the only part of it. I'm just saying some need to look at the whole picture and not just pin the blame on Higley because that isn't accurate at all.
Tim, give it up. Sometimes, it just doesn't pay to present various sides of a story, or possible various sides. Read: the gripe post I just made. I saw that you didn't absolve Dena of any wrongdoing. What you were trying to do was point out that she isn't the only one behind the scenes and she CAN'T make decisions without the say-so of higher up muckety mucks.
As of right now, this bullshit is small potatoes to me. I just wish folks would get more perspective. There are real life issues much more important than this bullcrap. Hall is fired. This other chick is hired. Plain and simple. With all the TV shows and cable shows out there.............aw, hell, why even bother discussing this?

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

I like Dr. Taylor as well as Sandra Robinson. I hope that she will be given a long term contract, even after J&M leave. I don't think anyone can "replace" Marlena Evans or Deidre Hall but I do enjoy this character much more than Marlena and Sandra is a much better actress than Deidre is (not that it's a hard feat to accomplish). Keep Taylor away from Daniel, though!
Edited by DolceDiMera, Dec 15 2008, 07:02 PM.

Kyrai

ladyofthelake
Dec 15 2008, 06:52 PM
The thing is, Tim, people have been griping BEFORE Dena Higley ever set foot back in the studio (so to speak. I know writers don't have to be there). People bitched about Sheffer. People bitched about JER (some of the same people who LOVED Jer for obvious reasons, but when he did things not according to plan, they bitched). I was on Sony since 2005, and people bitched and called for JER's firing. They celebrated when Reilly was fired. They cheered on Sheffer. 5 months later, they were calling for his firing. They bitched at the interim writers between the two because certain people weren't on canvas. Hell, I'll even bet Sherri Anderson would get bitched at nowadays.
fyi - I never even went to a Days board until the middle of this year. I never even thought about it, and I never even paid attention to who the writers for the show were before this year. I've had storylines I didn't care for before, but at least they were stories. The lack of story period is what made me come to the boards, and the bad writing this year is what made me find out the name of the person who was writing this nonsense.

I hardly had an agenda with Higley before she ever started writing.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

ladyofthelake
PhoenixRising05
Dec 15 2008, 05:27 PM
ladyofthelake
Dec 15 2008, 04:52 PM
PhoenixRising05
Dec 15 2008, 02:02 PM
Ponz
Dec 15 2008, 01:58 PM
PhoenixRising05
Dec 15 2008, 01:00 PM
ladyofthelake
Dec 15 2008, 12:46 PM
Well, no matter who the writer, that's often how new characters start. After all, wasn't Marlena brought in for Mickey?
Can't remember but you made a good point.

If fans acted like this, we wouldn't have Marlena. We wouldn't have Roman and, therefore, the Brady's. Marlena was a just a mere psychiatrist then. Roman was just a cop protecting Marlena (hmm...sound familiar...hello Rafe). Characters have to start somewhere and new blood is needed because some of the characters are beyond tired story-wise and that isn't just because of the writing either. New characters are needed to mix things up. Higley has actually brought in some good ones but they have left, some because of her and on their own volition or because of backstage BS. It's not like most of them are still left. We only have Daniel, Rafe, and Melanie left really. Brady is an established character. Any other new characters like Charlotte and Dr. Baker aren't really character that seem to have legs yet but they may at some point so I don't lump them in just yet.
I wouldn't assume Higley wants these characters to catch on. Look at how she's screwed over/ignored the two pairings (Lumi/Kaman) she created in '03. The woman doesn't invest in any story, character or couple on a long-term basis. She's addicted to short-term gimmicks, "events" and general randomness.
That isn't her fault.

Alot of the randomness was because of the Ed Scott debacle. Look at the direction the show was going in around May. We had Sami caught between Lucas and EJ. Philip and Chloe were an item and perhaps there was going to be a triangle with Morgan. Ava was involved with Steve and Kayla and then BOOM! Ava gets lumped in with J&M. Lucas and Chloe come out of nowhere. Sami is all over the place. That was not Higley and, when Ed left, she had to go with new plans because her old ones were trashed. Those plans were not all put into play either because of Tomlin and Whitesell.

Not saying Higley is blameless in terms of the writing but the stories and direction have taken a hit because of all the other BS. As for Kaman. she actually showed signs of going there during the strike last winter but that got dropped too. Just think back to her first run. Maybe she brought in alot of new characters like Vin, Maya, etc but she never did random pairings like this and the show never lacked direction like this. Not at all.

The thing is, Tim, people seem to have a hard time grasping the WHOLE picture of what probably went on. It's like the president getting blamed for a lot of stuff, when people forget that the president can't do much without the backing of Congress and the Supreme Court. It's a team effort. And the Ed Scott/Higley power struggle was something really nasty. It's easier to blame one entity, or blame the replacements.
I agree with all yours posts, including this one.

People get blinded because their faces are involved but those that just watch the show as general fans are better able to see the whole picture. They can recognize the things we are talking about.

I'm not saying not to bash Higley but bash the others too. It's a team effort and, while Higley is not responsible for everything that has gone wrong, she does take some of the blame. I just want people to place the blame accordingly and to acknowledge the situation as a whole. It's not as easy as Higley being the anti-christ. She's had to put up with alot of unnecessary BS this year. Does that mean the show still wouldn't have been great? No. It's just acknowledging the fact that she isn't the only one to place the blame on and it's pointing out the fact that there were other circumstances involved then Higley merely destroying the show left and right. I just feel like just because people hated her already when she returned that it's not a reason to justify blaming her for everything. She's not the sole reason the show is not pleasing more fans. There is alot more to it then that.
AMEN!!:hail:

People are going to bitch no matter what. It's actually happening to more then just Days now. It's happening to other soaps and primetime too. No one seems happy, except for OLTL and Y&R fans.

Even if Days fires Higley and puts someone else in there, it's going to keep happening. It never fails and it's been this way for nearly a decade.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

jules
Dec 15 2008, 06:36 PM
PhoenixRising05
Tammy
Dec 15 2008, 06:00 PM
I understand that new characters have to come on a show to make it interesting and to produce sl. All that bugs me, is, if they can't afford the actors that they ALREADY have, how can they afford to keep bringing NEW people on? Granted yes, newbies are cheaper. But why not just work with what you already HAVE???

When you have characters that people are already invested in... why not just work with that and develop that character. Instead of bringing on all the new people and trying to interest people.

As far as Sandra and her character, I have no problem with her. Salemites needs ALL the therapy they can get lmao ;)
Simple. It's cheaper to use a new character then a vet. Maybe that will change after they all take cuts but, as for right not, it's just cheaper.
Well if that's the case I guess we should get ready for the two new police cadets who will take over for Bope.
Nope because they took cuts. They are set.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kyrai
Dec 15 2008, 07:15 PM
ladyofthelake
fyi - I never even went to a Days board until the middle of this year. I never even thought about it, and I never even paid attention to who the writers for the show were before this year. I've had storylines I didn't care for before, but at least they were stories. The lack of story period is what made me come to the boards, and the bad writing this year is what made me find out the name of the person who was writing this nonsense.

I appreciate you explaining.

Just to let you know...my frustration is not directed towards you. It's just in general more or less. We may disagree but I do understand what your saying. I just don't agree with it and think it's not just on Higley that the last year ended up the way it is. Doesn't mean she isn't responsible for any of it but she's not the sole reason it all happened.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Dec 15 2008, 06:57 PM
PhoenixRising05
Dec 15 2008, 06:31 PM
Kyrai
Ponz

Who said that?

She is PART of the problem but there is more to it then just her yet some can;t grasp that. It's just Higley, Higley, and, well, Higley. What about Corday? He can veto what she does. He can fire her. What about Tomlin and Whitesell> What about Ed Scott who trashed all the plans she did have for the show? We have no idea if they would be good or not but it plays a role. What about NBC? There is more to it then just Higley.

I swear some would blame Higley for global warming if they could. She is part of it but not the only part of it. I'm just saying some need to look at the whole picture and not just pin the blame on Higley because that isn't accurate at all.
Tim, give it up. Sometimes, it just doesn't pay to present various sides of a story, or possible various sides. Read: the gripe post I just made. I saw that you didn't absolve Dena of any wrongdoing. What you were trying to do was point out that she isn't the only one behind the scenes and she CAN'T make decisions without the say-so of higher up muckety mucks.
As of right now, this bullshit is small potatoes to me. I just wish folks would get more perspective. There are real life issues much more important than this bullcrap. Hall is fired. This other chick is hired. Plain and simple. With all the TV shows and cable shows out there.............aw, hell, why even bother discussing this?
I'm confused by your post. If it is small potatoes, why post about it at all? Or are we only suppose to post agreeing with whatever you say? :ermmmm:

hops
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Dec 15 2008, 07:25 PM
jules
Dec 15 2008, 06:36 PM
PhoenixRising05
Tammy
Dec 15 2008, 06:00 PM
I understand that new characters have to come on a show to make it interesting and to produce sl. All that bugs me, is, if they can't afford the actors that they ALREADY have, how can they afford to keep bringing NEW people on? Granted yes, newbies are cheaper. But why not just work with what you already HAVE???

When you have characters that people are already invested in... why not just work with that and develop that character. Instead of bringing on all the new people and trying to interest people.

As far as Sandra and her character, I have no problem with her. Salemites needs ALL the therapy they can get lmao ;)
Simple. It's cheaper to use a new character then a vet. Maybe that will change after they all take cuts but, as for right not, it's just cheaper.
Well if that's the case I guess we should get ready for the two new police cadets who will take over for Bope.
Nope because they took cuts. They are set.
But is that set in stone. Are Bope untouchable?

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Kyrai
ladyofthelake

Well, then according to some, you CAN'T possibly be a J&M fan.

Ponz
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Dec 15 2008, 07:27 PM
Kyrai
ladyofthelake

Just to let you know...my frustration is not directed towards you. It's just in general more or less. We may disagree but I do understand what your saying. I just don't agree with it and think it's not just on Higley that the last year ended up the way it is. Doesn't mean she isn't responsible for any of it but she's not the sole reason it all happened.
No one has implied that DOOL's predicament is "just on Higley". This thread has focused on her because the topic- use of random short-term characters- happens to be particularly relevant to her writing. If the topic was "financial mismanagement" or "mistreatment of veteran actors", Corday would be the focus. If the topic was "campy storytelling" or "cheap production values", Tomlin woud be the focus. There's plenty of blame to go around but the point doesn't have to be made in every thread.
Edited by Ponz, Dec 15 2008, 07:52 PM.

hops
Member Avatar

DolceDiMera
Dec 15 2008, 07:00 PM
I like Dr. Taylor as well as Sandra Robinson. I hope that she will be given a long term contract, even after J&M leave. I don't think anyone can "replace" Marlena Evans or Deidre Hall but I do enjoy this character much more than Marlena and Sandra is a much better actress than Deidre is (not that it's a hard feat to accomplish). Keep Taylor away from Daniel, though!
Maybe you enjoy the character of Dr. Taylor more then Marlena, because they are writing Dr. Taylor more like Marlena then they are writing Marlena. That is also a pet peeve of mine. And no, I'm not sorry, lol. As to who's a good actress, I have my own list, but I'll keep it to myself.

hops
Member Avatar

Ponz
Dec 15 2008, 07:51 PM
PhoenixRising05
Kyrai
ladyofthelake

No one has implied that DOOL's predicament is "just on Higley". This thread has focused on her because the topic- use of random short-term characters- happens to be particularly relevant to her writing. If the topic was "financial mismanagement" or "mistreatment of veteran actors", Corday would be the focus. If the topic was "campy storytelling" or "cheap production values", Tomlin woud be the focus. There's plenty of blame to go around but the point doesn't have to be made in every thread.
Thank you!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ponz
Dec 15 2008, 07:51 PM
PhoenixRising05
Kyrai
ladyofthelake

Well, that was the impression I got in not only this thread by reading the post but most of all the other threads. Everything is always blamed on Higley, even when the point is made that it's not only on her. Someone is always around to twist it around to make it all about her.

I understand why Higley was brought up but the way things turned out is not completely her fault. And that is a point that goes ignored.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Dec 15 2008, 08:30 PM.

andromeda
Member Avatar

Jiggs
Dec 15 2008, 06:16 PM
I remember Robinson when she played Amanda on AW. I hated her with Sam - could not stand RKK. I find her rather boring. She doesn't have much charisma, and her looks have faded.
Come now, can you please revise your sentiments? Are you sure this is not coming from a deep, dark place where you are just so pissed that Deidre has been fired? I mean, surely, you really believe the opposite of what you are saying and you only feel the way you do because your favorite has been let go. And in light of that, your opinion doesn't count ok? ;)
Edited by andromeda, Dec 15 2008, 08:48 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply