Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:SOD planning special sendoff for D&D
Topic Started: Dec 15 2008, 08:57 PM (809 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Attention DAYS Fans!
Soap Opera Digest is planning a special sendoff for the upcoming exits of DAYS superstars Deidre Hall (Marlena) and Drake Hogestyn (John). We'd like you to share your favorite J/M storyline or J/M moment, an "I Met Drake or Deidre" story or just weigh in on what the characters have meant to you. Submissions must be in by 12/23 and can be sent to SODsound@soapoperadigest.com and please include Drake and Deidre Sendoff in the subject header. Thank you!

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jules

^^^^
Thank for posting. I'll bet it's more than Days will do for them! Good for SOD.

Ellie

jules
Dec 15 2008, 09:02 PM
^^^^
SO TRUE. Thanks as always, Angie!

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Already sent an email.

Mason

Well, at least someone is. God knows the actual show isn't.

hops
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie! I'll be looking forward to it.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

jules
Dec 15 2008, 09:02 PM
^^^^
Sad but OH SO TRUE!

e83talus
Member Avatar

SOD has always loved Dee and Drake and I am certain they will do their combined history good.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Drake's Back!!

I'm glad that they are doing this! I am excited to see what they have to say and what the issue will be made up of!!!! More than what DAYS is doing for them.

misch
Member Avatar

just read on the nbc boards that they are adding another cast member. someone gives 30 years to your show and you are worried about adding cast members to butt heads with melanie instead of giving them a proper build and send off. i'm convinced this show will not be saved in a year. :soapbox:

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

misch
Dec 16 2008, 03:50 PM
just read on the nbc boards that they are adding another cast member. someone gives 30 years to your show and you are worried about adding cast members to butt heads with melanie instead of giving them a proper build and send off. i'm convinced this show will not be saved in a year. :soapbox:
On the NBC boards I believe that was TERRY making crap up AGAIN cause I haven't heard that anywhere else but there,although I could see Corday doing that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply