Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Home Improvement
Topic Started: Dec 15 2008, 09:09 PM (2,406 Views)
Scott
Member Avatar

I'm kind of glad it ended when it did but it still would have been cool to see some other stories play out.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Like a teenage marriage!!!

That's all this show was missing. They didn't have their fair share of relationship problems for the kids.

Scott
Member Avatar

I think the youngest son should have been gay and Brad should have gotten a girl pregnant or Randy should have got a girl pregnant and Brad should have gotten married

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Exactly Scott. Pregnancy and marriage needed to be explored on this show. Again, I know they wanted to end the show on a high note, but there was soooooo much potential *sigh*

Scott
Member Avatar

there definitely was a lot of lost potential here.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

lol

Scott
Member Avatar

that clip was hilarious!!!!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I love when Tim says, "I hate to pry fellas..." LOL

Scott
Member Avatar

omg i was laughing sooo hard during that clip.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Scott, I think I asked you this before, but have you watched the ET Behind the Scenes for this show yet? I was quite surprised with all the mess Tim Allen was involved in particularly with drugs and all.

Scott
Member Avatar

I've seen most of it before and I remember parts of it. I remember them saying he was into drugs for a while.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Into drugs before the show. And, then midway through he got arrested for DUI which was pretty scary for everyone on the show, too. He was definitely into a lot of drugs and alcohol before and during the Tool Time days

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

I recently did an interview on BWR with Patricia Richardson. She spoke about the show and Tim Allen, and why she felt he is underrated in Hollywood.

http://blog.blogtalkradio.com/celebrities/patricia-richardson-tv-hubby-dissed-tinseltownunlike-jerry-seinfeld/

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Patricia is great, and looks incredible even with age.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply