Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Full House
Topic Started: Dec 15 2008, 09:11 PM (5,225 Views)
☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

This show doesn't need any introduction! I totally grew up watching and loving this show. Especially the later seasons were amazing.

How do you all feel about the possibility of a new generation of this show?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

I would love to see a newer version focusing on Stephanie and DJ

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Its quite sad there is no news about the Olsen twins being on this new generation! They are really talented, and it sucks that Michelle wouldn't be considered to be part of this main storyline.

Scott
Member Avatar

I think it would be cool to have them pop up every now and then but I wouldn't want them on regularly. I feel like Michelle dominated the original version for a long time and I would love to see this newer version focus on Stephanie and DJ especially because they had a rocky relationship at times "growing" up and it would be great to see how their relationship has evolved.

deefanUBS

I grew up watching it too...loved Full House! :cheer:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I loved this show too. It was so cheesy though!

On TMZ the other night they said that Jodie Sweetin can't be alone with her baby right now because of drug/alcohol problems.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

I kind of feel bad for Jodie Sweeten

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I wonder how stable Jodie will then be if this show takes place?

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/CelebSnapshots/popup?id=3405785&contentIndex=1&start=false&page=9

Lori has not aged at all. She looks just as beautiful and young as she was when Full House was actually airing!

Scott
Member Avatar

That makes me sooo want a reunion movie!!!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 19 2008, 11:19 PM
I loved this show too. It was so cheesy though!
It really was, but I still loved it.

Scott
Member Avatar

I always kind of hated how everything was resolved in a single episode but that was the format of the show so I can't hold it against them too much.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

^ I know what you mean! A lot of the major dilemmas did carry forward though. Like, Jessie trying to get Becky to feel the same way about him and their developing relationship.

Scott
Member Avatar

Yeah that stuff went on...like DJ being torn between the two guys dragged on for a bit...but stuff like Gina's death or the grandfather dying it was always tied up in an episode.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Gina's death was too rapid. I know she wasn't a significant cast member, but the aftermath for Steph should've lasted WAY longer.

Scott
Member Avatar

Yeah she was over it in an episode wasn't she...at most it was two episodes.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

well, Gina didn't die. She was just in a car accident. Gina showed up again in another episode after that. TRIVIA: The episode that had the car accident featured a young Scott Whyte, who would go on to play Chris on TNBC's City Guys.

Scott
Member Avatar

I could have sworn she died!!!!! My bad

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

Yep, Gina showed up in the next to the last episode...well next to the final two-part series finale episode.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I thought she died too!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply