Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Full House
Topic Started: Dec 15 2008, 09:11 PM (5,163 Views)
☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Look at how creepy they look now. Especially Mary Kate ... so skinny.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Babies' Big Break
Jarnette Olsen takes her newborn girls to audition for an ABC sitcom, Full House, at Lorimar Studios in Culver City, Calif., and they beat out nine other sets of twins. "They were more open to strangers," Full House executive producer Jeff Franklin told the Washington Post. "They were smiling all the time." When Full House debuts in Sept. 1987, the twins share the role of Michelle Tanner and earn $2,400 each per episode.

http://www.people.com/people/mary-kate_olsen
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

wow they were really cute when they were around 14-15, i'm a year or two behind them in age so i can say that lol, but now they scare me!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

They are way too thin, and its pretty obvious that the alcohol abuse and particularly drug abuse is taking a toll on them

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I was watching this episode last night:

I forgot how sad this episode was for me. We spent so many seasons watching these two lovebirds blossom, and now its all over and so suddenly, too.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

John Stamos was hot. :wub2:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

She really blossomed:

Posted Image

Alin89
Member Avatar

i dont get it the mom of girls didnt after all or she did?

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

soapoperafan01
Jan 31 2010, 03:56 AM
Pardon?

Are you asking if she died? Than, the answer is yes. That was discovered in the very first episode. Later, Danny was going to re-marry in season six (I think) and the engagement broke off.

Alin89
Member Avatar

k then who is this Gina person?

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Gia?

She was Stephanie's friend. They met in junior high. In the last season, she was in a car crash... injuries nothing serious. I didn't think we saw her again though.
Edited by ☼ Jinx ☼, Feb 4 2010, 09:00 PM.

Meganab6
Member Avatar

LOVED this show and still do. i own every season on dvd :/ my best friend always makes fun of me for it. i like the earlier seasons the best though. they got WAY too cheesy there at the end.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I really want a Full House reunion movie!

SalemSeductress
Member Avatar
Sarah

I love this show. I would love to see a newer version. Maybe they could bring back Jodie Sweetin and Candace Cameron Bure, and do a new version of the show. I think it would be a hit.

SalemSeductress
Member Avatar
Sarah

My favourite season was the last one.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I don't know if it would be as much of a hit anymore. The family sitcoms seem to be dying down. I remember the TGIF Nights ... no such thing these days.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

☼ Jinx ☼
Jan 31 2010, 09:33 AM
soapoperafan01
Jan 31 2010, 03:56 AM
Pardon?

Are you asking if she died? Than, the answer is yes. That was discovered in the very first episode. Later, Danny was going to re-marry in season six (I think) and the engagement broke off.
Yep,she died,it was revealed on the last season that their mom was killed by a drunk driver.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

☼ Jinx ☼
Mar 7 2010, 12:56 PM
I really want a Full House reunion movie!
Me Too!

Love this show: I totaly love DJ with Steve!!!

ruckuslover
Member Avatar

love michelle you got it dude danny is a clean freak

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I also love the bond between Jesse n Michelle.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I love this show. I could relate to it sooooooo much. They don't make shows like this anymore unfortunately. I have the DVDs of my favorite seasons so I can re-live it anytime I want.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply