Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Models Inc; Am I the only one?
Topic Started: Dec 16 2008, 02:42 AM (697 Views)
Cupcake06

Did anyone else watch that show? Or am I the only one? LOL...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

I only remember watching 1 episode when I was younger.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I wish Paramount would release it on DVD or SoapNet would rerun it, but both scenarios seem highly unlikely, I'm afraid. I've never seen it, myself.
Edited by Mason, Dec 16 2008, 03:06 AM.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

That show could be campy as hell sometimes. Loved it. When Fox had the 90210/ Melrose/Models Inc line-up, we used to call it "The Sacred Hours." No one dared to interrupt while we watched all three shows with unblinking eyes. Loved that Australian bitch, can't think of her name now.

Cupcake06

Julie!

And Sarah was such a goody goody. The actress that played her ended up on Sunset Beach, I think. I remember "David" also went on to do soaps, although I can't remember which.

Man! I wish I could watch the one season again...I was so young when it aired.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I don't think Cassidy Rae (Sarah) was on SuBe, but she did appear on Days, I believe.

Who played David? Was that Brian Gaskill? Now he's been on a few soaps, including B&B, ATWT, GL and Port Charles.

Cupcake06

I see I was wrong about Cassidy Rae on Sunset. Not sure why I was convinced she had been on that show..

And yeah, Brian Gaskill was David.

~bl~
Member Avatar

I used to call this "The Slut Show" I loved it during the first season, but gave up in the second year. It was better than Melrose Place (at least the first season or two when it was boring...which was why I never regularly watched that even when it became more entertaining.)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply