Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Golden Girls!; "Thank you for being a friend..."
Topic Started: Dec 16 2008, 05:11 AM (10,142 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

Dorothy: "Stanley! What are you doing here?"

Stan: "Buying a date with the woman I love."

Dorothy: "Oh geez! Not in front of people!"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

this is one of my fave shows of all time...i love these old ladies! i have the DVDs and doesn't matter how many times i've watched the same eppy they never fail to make me laugh. dorothy is my most fave but they're all so great!

Posted Image

bstreis
Member Avatar

NavJLee8785
Jun 3 2011, 09:40 AM
Golden Girls go CLUELESS:

i have never seen this. totally love! thanks for posting :blowkiss:

Ashley22
Member Avatar

:whooohooo: I LOVE the Golden Girls!! Watch atleast one episode a day! It's never fails to make me laugh! Don't know if this scene has been mentioned or not but it is one of my favorites and makes me laugh everytime. :)
Golden Girls: Home Again, Rose
http://youtu.be/psgSwoXgn5M
Edited by Ashley22, Jul 29 2011, 10:49 PM.

bstreis
Member Avatar

Ashley22
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8590076&t=8045890
:whooohooo: I LOVE the Golden Girls!! Watch atleast one episode a day! It's never fails to make me laugh! Don't know if this scene has been mentioned or not but it is one of my favorites and makes me laugh everytime. :)

Ma, I'm Queen...I'm queen ma! Hahaha, loved this eppy too. Another one of my faves is the mansion murder mystery one.

Ashley22
Member Avatar

bstreis
Jul 30 2011, 12:05 AM
Ashley22
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8590076&t=8045890

Ma, I'm Queen...I'm queen ma! Hahaha, loved this eppy too. Another one of my faves is the mansion murder mystery one.
"I'm proud of ya CindyLou" Hahaha I laugh just thinking about it!

Oh the murder mystery is a great one...."Not part of the show people, not part of the show" LOL

Blanche: I think i got to him don't you

Dorothy: your eyes are as good as rolled back

Blanche: I am from the south, flirting is part of my heritage

Rose:What does that mean

Dorothy:Her mother was a slut too

LPS
Member Avatar

The weakest link in the quad was Rose for me. She was not that funny until the end.

bstreis
Member Avatar

I love Tina, and I love the Golden Girls and I definitely enjoyed this vid of the girls singing to Tina's classic "Simply the Best" (plus the song reminds me of Deidre - so you're throwing in another fandom in the mix).

Keith
Member Avatar

bstreis
Aug 29 2011, 02:58 PM
I love Tina, and I love the Golden Girls and I definitely enjoyed this vid of the girls singing to Tina's classic "Simply the Best" (plus the song reminds me of Deidre - so you're throwing in another fandom in the mix).

OMG, B! I have never, ever seen that video. It was brilliant! Thanks for sharing.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

One of my fave scenes ever

bstreis
Member Avatar

"And if you don't like it...just drop dead!"

Tammy
Member Avatar

Ashley22
Jul 29 2011, 10:48 PM
LMAO! "Do you see what you've done... you've upset Kim Fung-Toi!"

I have every season on DVD. And I can say without question that I have definitely gotten my moneys worth out of them. :P

pinkcovergirl
Member Avatar

A Classic!

Helpless Romantic

bstreis
Aug 29 2011, 02:58 PM

Love the Golden Girls!!!
"Thank you for being a friend" :popcorn: :rockon: !

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Oh where to begin with this show?? Loved all 4 of them- especially Dorothy.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Love this show..I'm only 24 and I just love watching the Golden Girls..I love the intro ..

bstreis
Member Avatar

I got my sister hooked on it, she's only 17 and she's loved them for the better part of her life, LOL. She used to sing the theme song (all wrong cuz she was only like 2) and it was adorable. She'd go...

Thank you for being a friend
Traveled down the road and back again
Your heart is trook, your a pal and a compentank.

Haha, oh I missed the days when she was little.

Keith
Member Avatar

Owning all season but the last on DVD, I generally fall asleep after hitting play all on a given disc and watching a bunch of episodes, laughing and crying myself to sleep. Love those girls.

Tammy
Member Avatar

"I DO Believe.... I DO believe in SLUTS!"

LMAO... I own every season on DVD and I am surprised I haven't worn them out!

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

it is interesting on the DVDs with the clip show episodes. I noticed some of the scenes are cut out of those eps on the DVDs, too. Even flashback clips that were shown in the original clip show airing were cut out. I wonder why they did that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply